Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 232 233
@LissaJade Hello! I'm sending 15 dragons your way for Den boarding. Thanks! :)
@LissaJade Hello! I'm sending 15 dragons your way for Den boarding. Thanks! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@lyricalmyxteries Thank you very much!!
@lyricalmyxteries Thank you very much!!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@sleepykitty Hello, I'm sending 10 dragons for your Den. Thank you! :)
@sleepykitty Hello, I'm sending 10 dragons for your Den. Thank you! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Kaoss if you'll be online for another hour or so i'll have ~8-14 more dragons for you - let me know if not and i can send to someone else :)
@Kaoss if you'll be online for another hour or so i'll have ~8-14 more dragons for you - let me know if not and i can send to someone else :)
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard if you need them gone asap then pls find someone else :) i need to go to bed haha. but if youre happy to have them waiting overnight then youre wlecome to send when im offline and ill accept when i wake up!! up to you :)
@spikenard if you need them gone asap then pls find someone else :) i need to go to bed haha. but if youre happy to have them waiting overnight then youre wlecome to send when im offline and ill accept when i wake up!! up to you :)
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
@Kaoss I'm fine to have 'em hangin' out, I'll send to you just so my spreadsheet's neat for the day - get some rest and they'll be there in the morning :)

I anticipate it will be another 34 dennable dragons sent by the time you're back online but I will send in a proper sender's form when I have a firm count.
@Kaoss I'm fine to have 'em hangin' out, I'll send to you just so my spreadsheet's neat for the day - get some rest and they'll be there in the morning :)

I anticipate it will be another 34 dennable dragons sent by the time you're back online but I will send in a proper sender's form when I have a firm count.

fr +0
he/him
@spikenard i should still be around by the time you're ready to send some along if you need them accepted more quickly ^^

sniped! lol
@spikenard i should still be around by the time you're ready to send some along if you need them accepted more quickly ^^

sniped! lol
66eneSr.png _ __
she/her
fr+3
water dom org
@spikenard alright! if you send any to me i will accept them as soon as i am able to tomorrow. but ofc feel free to send to other ppl if you do want them gone faster!!
@spikenard alright! if you send any to me i will accept them as soon as i am able to tomorrow. but ofc feel free to send to other ppl if you do want them gone faster!!
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
@Kaoss 37 fodder coming your way for den storage :)
@Kaoss 37 fodder coming your way for den storage :)

fr +0
he/him
@Dawkosaur Hiya! I've got 34 fodder to fill your den coming your way!
@Dawkosaur Hiya! I've got 34 fodder to fill your den coming your way!
Hatchery

Wishlist

G1s
boop FO3EzJS.png 4Ahxw5q.png boop
FR +3
he/him
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 232 233