Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 232 233
@spikenard

Ight! :D i will start sending them, its going to be a slow trickle at first, lair space be pretty tight lmao

EDIT did some shifting around and spoke to a friend lmao i can do batches of 30
@spikenard

Ight! :D i will start sending them, its going to be a slow trickle at first, lair space be pretty tight lmao

EDIT did some shifting around and spoke to a friend lmao i can do batches of 30
tn0RSo5.png
lCK29fT.pngMUYNhfy.png
5hF3FGk.png
fZVmdhk.png
@Bearskull @Fawkesian @Galehaut @Lizbert0 @oneluckyduck @Shiver @Zambam I will be around at FR 20:00 (and checking regularly for a couple hours after) to take dragons! I've set alarms and everything >:) If we miss each other, I have Monday off and will be checking throughout the entire day. Remember to send dragons for 125t as an extra tip from me. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (Especially if you end up holding them for the extra day!) Any Existing PAs get first priority so I can clear out lair space for you guys! I'll try to grab some on mobile earlier tomorrow but it's looking like a very busy workday. :(
@Bearskull @Fawkesian @Galehaut @Lizbert0 @oneluckyduck @Shiver @Zambam

I will be around at FR 20:00 (and checking regularly for a couple hours after) to take dragons! I've set alarms and everything >:)

If we miss each other, I have Monday off and will be checking throughout the entire day. Remember to send dragons for 125t as an extra tip from me. (Especially if you end up holding them for the extra day!)

Any Existing PAs get first priority so I can clear out lair space for you guys! I'll try to grab some on mobile earlier tomorrow but it's looking like a very busy workday. :(
@Sylvandyr and @Dessy I will be sending back to both of you starting now, feel free to pick up when you're able! For the rest that have boarded my den but aren't mentioned, your fodder will be trickled out slowly as my lair space is not the biggest atm ^^;
@Sylvandyr and @Dessy I will be sending back to both of you starting now, feel free to pick up when you're able! For the rest that have boarded my den but aren't mentioned, your fodder will be trickled out slowly as my lair space is not the biggest atm ^^;
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@Sylvander @Teba Starting to send the dragons I've boarded for you both back now for y'all to pick up at your leisure tomorrow! c: Feel free to take your time, and best of luck with the wave of boarding dragons! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Sylvander @Teba

Starting to send the dragons I've boarded for you both back now for y'all to pick up at your leisure tomorrow! c: Feel free to take your time, and best of luck with the wave of boarding dragons!
IF HubOOF Hub
@kasarian Lovely, thank you!

@Flaeyr Gotcha, thanks! <3
@kasarian Lovely, thank you!

@Flaeyr Gotcha, thanks! <3
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Aeroden

No worries, I'll see if I can send them after rollover and if not I'll send them later in the day.
@Aeroden

No worries, I'll see if I can send them after rollover and if not I'll send them later in the day.
@Fairyneko I will pick up mine once I have the space, thank you so much for boarding!
@Fairyneko I will pick up mine once I have the space, thank you so much for boarding!
bZOQYBz.png
@Anomalies @Sylvandyr

just set up the 1t PA for your dragons! you can take your time picking them up^^
good luck on the push :D
@Anomalies @Sylvandyr

just set up the 1t PA for your dragons! you can take your time picking them up^^
good luck on the push :D
ezgif-1-c11c18580b.gif
GLMwkdE.png
ikTPgzn.png
credits to fluffmoth for the buttons
@mirs Thank you! :)
@mirs Thank you! :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr @Teba @spikenard @Kiseikune

hey there! just letting those i'm boarding dragons for know i changed my username, i was previously anabaseios. it totally slipped my mind to update my name on the spreadsheet before it locked, my apologies! i'll be starting to send dragons back after rollover, i'm a tad tight on lair space at the moment but i'll be on all day to set up PAs as soon as i have space available.

also, i have this guy (#90033780) in my boarding tab that doesn't have anyone's name in his bio, please let me know if he's yours so i can return him to the right place!
@Sylvandyr @Teba @spikenard @Kiseikune

hey there! just letting those i'm boarding dragons for know i changed my username, i was previously anabaseios. it totally slipped my mind to update my name on the spreadsheet before it locked, my apologies! i'll be starting to send dragons back after rollover, i'm a tad tight on lair space at the moment but i'll be on all day to set up PAs as soon as i have space available.

also, i have this guy (#90033780) in my boarding tab that doesn't have anyone's name in his bio, please let me know if he's yours so i can return him to the right place!
52da68abb6078cb2256c94cf527c1a80a03742e1.gif
1 2 ... 185 186 187 188 189 ... 232 233