Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Level 25 skydancer [Closed!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center]Alrighty! First raffle here, but I'm looking to get this lovely lady off my hands. She's done her fair share of training in my clan and I'm looking to free up some space for new projects.[/center] [center]This raffle will be open until Sept 22. Or until we hit 100 tickets![/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58320316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/583204/58320316_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]She's a level 25, fully stoned (with eliminate) Mire Flyer. And comes with a renaming scroll that I never got around to using because her name grew on me for some reason.[/center] [center][b]How to get tickets![/b][/center] [center]Tickets will be going for 5kt/g if you'd like to buy them outright![/center] [center]I'm also happy to take a stack of any type of food for two tickets[/center] [center]High value items like eggs, fest apparel etc will net you tickets equivalent to the LAH price (rounded up in case it isn't even!)[/center] [center][i]In the spirit of clearing out lair space, any hatchling purchased from Whimsium Hatchery will get you 50 tickets no matter their purchase price![/i][/center] [center][b]Bonus tickets![/b][/center] [center][i]These tickets don't count towards unlocking extra prizes, but still go towards your total![/i][/center] [center]Newbies who have been on the site less than a month: Ten tickets[/center] [center]Newbies on the site for less than a year: Five tickets[/center] [center]Refer a friend, if you both buy at least 1 ticket, 10 tickets each[/center] [center]Bumping the thread: One ticket per bump, for a total of up to five a day. Please be sure to number your bumps, and please keep them at least an hour apart.[/center] [center]For all ticket purchases, please ping me in the thread, let me know how many tickets you're going for, and then send a one way CR. You can do this as many times as you'd like, as long as you let me know! Just for the sake of tallying when the raffle is over![/center] [center][b]Now on to bonus prizes![/b][/center] [b]Unlocked at 150 tickets[/b] [quote name="Forest Floor Pack"][item=Nurtured Cluster][skin=39565][skin=22931][/quote] [b]Unlocked at 200 tickets[/b] [quote name="Silent Graveyard Pack"][item=Riot Hazebeacon][skin=47885][skin=36382][/quote] [b]Unlocked at 300 tickets[/b] [quote name="Frozen Ocean Pack"][item=Glitterfreeze Halo][skin=48640][skin=22264][/quote] [b]Unlocked at 500 tickets[/b] [quote name="Technicolor Daze Pack"][item=Starfall Crystalcloak][skin=36035][skin=26646][/quote] [b]Unlocked at 600 tickets[/b] [quote name="Stranger Sights Pack"][item=Void's Grasp][skin=36387][skin=38402][/quote] [b]Unlocked at 700 tickets[/b] [quote name="Gilded Lilly Pack"][item=Daybreak Decorations][skin=36033][skin=40076][/quote]
Alrighty! First raffle here, but I'm looking to get this lovely lady off my hands. She's done her fair share of training in my clan and I'm looking to free up some space for new projects.
This raffle will be open until Sept 22. Or until we hit 100 tickets!
58320316_350.png
She's a level 25, fully stoned (with eliminate) Mire Flyer. And comes with a renaming scroll that I never got around to using because her name grew on me for some reason.
How to get tickets!
Tickets will be going for 5kt/g if you'd like to buy them outright!
I'm also happy to take a stack of any type of food for two tickets
High value items like eggs, fest apparel etc will net you tickets equivalent to the LAH price (rounded up in case it isn't even!)
In the spirit of clearing out lair space, any hatchling purchased from Whimsium Hatchery will get you 50 tickets no matter their purchase price!
Bonus tickets!
These tickets don't count towards unlocking extra prizes, but still go towards your total!
Newbies who have been on the site less than a month: Ten tickets
Newbies on the site for less than a year: Five tickets
Refer a friend, if you both buy at least 1 ticket, 10 tickets each
Bumping the thread: One ticket per bump, for a total of up to five a day. Please be sure to number your bumps, and please keep them at least an hour apart.
For all ticket purchases, please ping me in the thread, let me know how many tickets you're going for, and then send a one way CR. You can do this as many times as you'd like, as long as you let me know! Just for the sake of tallying when the raffle is over!
Now on to bonus prizes!

Unlocked at 150 tickets
Forest Floor Pack wrote:
Nurtured Cluster

Unlocked at 200 tickets
Silent Graveyard Pack wrote:
Riot Hazebeacon

Unlocked at 300 tickets
Frozen Ocean Pack wrote:
Glitterfreeze Halo

Unlocked at 500 tickets
Technicolor Daze Pack wrote:
Starfall Crystalcloak

Unlocked at 600 tickets
Stranger Sights Pack wrote:
Void's Grasp

Unlocked at 700 tickets
Gilded Lilly Pack wrote:
Daybreak Decorations
mVOiHXF.png
@spacesaces bought 2 tickets! :)
@spacesaces bought 2 tickets! :)
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
Thank you for hosting this! Bump 1!
Thank you for hosting this! Bump 1!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
@SpacesAces sending for 5 tickets (Bump #1)
@SpacesAces sending for 5 tickets (Bump #1)
bump 1
and I'll buy 3 tickets!
bump 1
and I'll buy 3 tickets!
Bump #2
Bump #2
Bump #3
Bump #3
bump 2
bump 2
Bumping with our current ticket count of about 58!
Bumping with our current ticket count of about 58!
mVOiHXF.png
bump 3
bump 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12