Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flameforger's '23 Hot Springs Raffle OOF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Welcome to
FlameForger's 2023
Hot Springs Raffle!

Join us for an unforgettable journey into a world of soothing serenity and natural bliss that will make your scales tingle with excitement. Immerse yourself in the restorative power of hot mineral waters where tranquility meets rejuvenation. Get ready to unwind, de-stress, and rediscover your inner balance amidst the steamy embrace of nature's theraputic embrace.

Dive deep into the bubbling, steamy waters of our Hot Springs raffle where you can win fabulous prizes and rare treasures fit for the mightiest of clans. Bask in the warmth of dragon camaraderie, test your lck and fly away wth coveted loot. Spread your wings, join the fun and let the flames of fortune guide you!

Welcome to
FlameForger's 2023
Hot Springs Raffle!

Join us for an unforgettable journey into a world of soothing serenity and natural bliss that will make your scales tingle with excitement. Immerse yourself in the restorative power of hot mineral waters where tranquility meets rejuvenation. Get ready to unwind, de-stress, and rediscover your inner balance amidst the steamy embrace of nature's theraputic embrace.

Dive deep into the bubbling, steamy waters of our Hot Springs raffle where you can win fabulous prizes and rare treasures fit for the mightiest of clans. Bask in the warmth of dragon camaraderie, test your lck and fly away wth coveted loot. Spread your wings, join the fun and let the flames of fortune guide you!

[center][size=6][color=orange][b]INSTRUCTIONS[/b][/color][/size][/center] [size=4][emoji=fire rune size=1] This raffle will run from August 20, 2023 at 01:00 FRT to August 26, 2023 at 23:45 FRT. [emoji=fire rune size=1] This raffle is for non-Fire members only. If you are a member of Fire Flight, please head over to the In-Flight Raffle. [emoji=fire rune size=1] Winners will then be drawn in batches of ten. If you're drawn, you'll have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. [emoji=fire rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize packs to least wanted e.g., if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [emoji=fire rune size=1] If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, the raffle runner will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [emoji=fire rune size=1] Once you have won a prize, you may not win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize first. [emoji=fire rune size=1] Dragons sent via 1-Way Crossroads for 0t or 1t Private Auctions will earn 10x tickets! [emoji=fire rune size=1] Please send dragons with bonuses before 23:45, to make sure our attendants have time to exalt them while the bonus still applies. [emoji=fire rune size=1] You may also purchase tickets! Tickets are sold for 1000t or 1g each. Please send @HowDoilnternet or @Duchess a 1-way Crossroads request or a PM if you'd like to do this! [emoji=fire rune size=1] If you change your username, you are responsible for notifying us before your name is drawn.[/size]
INSTRUCTIONS

This raffle will run from August 20, 2023 at 01:00 FRT to August 26, 2023 at 23:45 FRT.

This raffle is for non-Fire members only. If you are a member of Fire Flight, please head over to the In-Flight Raffle.

Winners will then be drawn in batches of ten. If you're drawn, you'll have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing.

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize packs to least wanted e.g., if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice.

If everyone has responded, prizes may be sent out before 24 hours have passed. When prizes are being sent for each round, the raffle runner will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

Once you have won a prize, you may not win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize first.

Dragons sent via 1-Way Crossroads for 0t or 1t Private Auctions will earn 10x tickets!

Please send dragons with bonuses before 23:45, to make sure our attendants have time to exalt them while the bonus still applies.

You may also purchase tickets! Tickets are sold for 1000t or 1g each. Please send @HowDoilnternet or @Duchess a 1-way Crossroads request or a PM if you'd like to do this!

If you change your username, you are responsible for notifying us before your name is drawn.
[center][size=6][color=orange][b]RAFFLE PAYCHART[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879814589833945108/1143066193629020221/payout_chart.png[/img] [size=6][color=orange][b]PUBLIC BUY[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879814589833945108/1143289111822733363/public_buy_chart.png[/img]
RAFFLE PAYCHART

payout_chart.png

PUBLIC BUY

public_buy_chart.png
[center][size=6][color=orange][b]DAILY BADGES[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=orange]Sunday[/color][/size] *** This badge will be free due to the lateness of the thread being functional! *** [img]https://i.imgur.com/URPmSNd.png[/img] The most popular spot for a proper lava dip, the peak of the great furnace is hot as ever! [center][size=5][color=orange]Monday[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zcbuCRB.png[/img] Salutations from the blacksand annex! this coastal lava is great for the scales, it offers warm lava and the cool ocean breeze at the same time! [center][size=5][color=orange]Tuesday[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yV94LqC.png[/img] Tourists at the emberglow hearth love basking in pools under overhangs from the cliffs. [center][size=5][color=orange]Wednesday[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/atrTk59.png[/img] Where the molten scar meets the ocean is very photogenic! visitors often come here and slide down the lavafalls. [center][size=5][color=orange]Thursday[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mPTtzuI.png[/img] Often overlooked, the flintlock fumaroles offer both lava streams as well as fresh steam! you can skip your scalecare routine if you visit here, the steam is great for you! [center][size=5][color=orange]Friday[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ePPAtkr.png[/img] At the cinderslag, you can find residence just steps away from lovely lavapools! [center][size=5][color=orange]Saturday[/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9JP5Pof.png[/img] A slightly dangerous yet rewarding location, the magmablood rebuke offers an opportunity for a great spa day at their lava streams! just be careful for any stray rebel blacksmiths.[/center] [center][size=6][color=orange][b]TIERED BADGES[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=5][color=orange]Tier 1[/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=red]1 level[/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749741666679652422/1138591833560203385/dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge1.png[/img] [size=5][color=orange]Tier 2[/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=red]50 levels[/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749741666679652422/1138591834696855612/dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge2.png[/img] [size=5][color=orange]Tier 3[/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=red]100 levels[/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749741666679652422/1138591834466177034/dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge3.png[/img] [size=5][color=orange]Tier 4[/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=red]250 levels[/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749741666679652422/1138591834235486388/dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge4.png[/img] [size=5][color=orange]Tier 5[/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=red]500 levels[/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749741666679652422/1138591834021572648/dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge5.png[/img] [size=5][color=orange]Tier 6[/color][/size] [center][size=5][color=red]1000 levels[/color][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/749741666679652422/1138591833803477173/dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge6.png[/img][/center]
DAILY BADGES
Sunday
*** This badge will be free due to the lateness of the thread being functional! ***
URPmSNd.png
The most popular spot for a proper lava dip, the peak of the great furnace is hot as ever!
Monday
zcbuCRB.png
Salutations from the blacksand annex! this coastal lava is great for the scales, it offers warm lava and the cool ocean breeze at the same time!
Tuesday
yV94LqC.png
Tourists at the emberglow hearth love basking in pools under overhangs from the cliffs.
Wednesday
atrTk59.png
Where the molten scar meets the ocean is very photogenic! visitors often come here and slide down the lavafalls.
Thursday
mPTtzuI.png
Often overlooked, the flintlock fumaroles offer both lava streams as well as fresh steam! you can skip your scalecare routine if you visit here, the steam is great for you!
Friday
ePPAtkr.png
At the cinderslag, you can find residence just steps away from lovely lavapools!
Saturday
9JP5Pof.png
A slightly dangerous yet rewarding location, the magmablood rebuke offers an opportunity for a great spa day at their lava streams! just be careful for any stray rebel blacksmiths.
TIERED BADGES
Tier 1
1 level
dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge1.png

Tier 2
50 levels
dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge2.png

Tier 3
100 levels
dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge3.png

Tier 4
250 levels
dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge4.png

Tier 5
500 levels
dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge5.png

Tier 6
1000 levels
dom_badges_flameforgers_2023_pix_badge6.png
[center][size=6][color=orange][b]PRIZES[/b][/color][/size][/center] [quote=Steaming] [item=Wind Sprite] [size=2][i]Wind Sprite[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Wild Card] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Wildclaw[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Membership Fee] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hwm2m54jyra1ken/treasure.png[/img] [size=2][i]1,000,000 treasure[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Premium Membership Fee] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q588acj83vnmhz0/gem.png[/img] [size=2][i]1,000 gems[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Choose Your Own I] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [size=2][i]1x Gem Gene of your choice (Primary or Secondary)[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Choose Your Own II] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [size=2][i]1x Gem Gene of your choice (Tertiary)[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Choose Your Own III] [item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Secondary Gene: Blend][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [size=2][i]Any 3 Treasure Genes of your choice[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Land Shark] [item=Breed Change: Sandsurge] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Sandsurge[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Strike a Pose] [item=Breed Change: Undertide][item=Primary Gene: Cinder (Undertide)][item=Secondary Gene: Blaze (Undertide)][item=Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (Undertide)] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Undertide, Primary Gene: Cinder (Undertide), Secondary Gene: Blaze (Undertide), Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (Undertide)[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=The Great Web] [item=Breed Change: Aberration][item=Primary Gene: Orb (Aberration)][item=Secondary Gene: Weaver (Aberration)][item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Aberration)] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Aberration, Primary Gene: Orb (Aberration), Secondary Gene: Weaver (Aberration), Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Aberration)[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Shapes and Colors] [item=Primary Gene: Swirl][item=Secondary Gene: Marbled][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [size=2][i]Primary Gene: Swirl, Secondary Gene: Marbled, Tertiary Gene: Underbelly[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] -------- SKINS ---------- [quote=Fire Dance] [item=Skin: Waltz Ignis] [size=2][i]Skin: Waltz Ignis[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Flowing Finery] [item=Breed Change: Undertide][item=Under Tides Chest] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Undertide, Under Tides Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Magic Mist] [item=Breed Change: Aether][item=Where the Wind Guides Me Chest] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Aether, Where the Wind Guides Me Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Solar Power] [item=Breed Change: Banescale][item=Accent: Dwarf Star Engine] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Banescale, Accent: Dwarf Star Engine[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Solar Power II] [item=Breed Change: Banescale][item=Accent: Unyielding Sun] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Banescale, Accent: Unyielding Sun[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Here in Spirit] [item=Spirit Ablaze Chest][item=Cindersphere Baubles] [size=2][i]Spirit Ablaze Chest, Cindersphere Baubles[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] ---------- OTHERS ---------- [quote=Alchemy Academy] [item=Glam Nudibranch][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Cauldron Crawler] [size=2][i]Glam Nudibranch, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg, Cauldron Crawler[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Heat of the Night] [item=Autumn Millifae][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Tertiary Gene: Firebreather] [size=2][i]Autumn Millifae, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Tertiary Gene: Firebreather[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Smoke on the Water] [item=Fairy Octopus][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Tertiary Gene: Firebreather] [size=2][i]Fairy Octopus, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Tertiary Gene: Firebreather[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Brass Ring] [item=Flying Brass Key][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Tertiary Gene: Firebreather] [size=2][i]Flying Brass Key, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Tertiary Gene: Firebreather[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Ring of Fire] [item=Flameback Slink][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Flameback Slink, Unhatched Fire Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Don't Kill the Magic] [item=Runeback Slink][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Runeback Slink, Unhatched Arcane Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=On the Boil] [item=Boilback Slink][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Boilback Slink, Unhatched Plague Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Rock & Tumble] [item=Fossilback Slink][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Fossilback Slink, Unhatched Earth Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Snow in August] [item=Shardback Slink][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Shardback Slink, Unhatched Ice Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=What are the Thorns Saying?] [item=Brambleback Slink][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Brambleback Slink, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Mistral Mustelid] [item=Breezeback Slink][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Breezeback Slink, Unhatched Wind Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Part of Your World] [item=Shellback Slink][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Shellback Slink, Unhatched Water Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Summer Rain] [item=Bloomback Slink][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Bloomback Slink, Unhatched Nature Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Here Comes the Sun] [item=Lightback Slink][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Lightback Slink, Unhatched Light Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Just Shocking!] [item=Thunderback Slink][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [size=2][i]Thunderback Slink, Unhatched Lightning Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Brew Your Own] [item=Orange Sludge][item=Imbued Sulfur][item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] [size=2][i]99x Melted Materials (Food, Materials, Other) (by catmeow1), Imbued Sulfur, 2x Reinforced Glass Beaker[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Something's Cooking] [item=Fire Aura][item=Scene: Foundry Battle][item=Standard of the Flamecaller] [size=2][i]Fire Aura, Scene: Foundry Battle, Standard of the Flamecaller[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Magic in the Air] [item=Arcane Aura][item=Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct][item=Standard of the Arcanist] [size=2][i]Arcane Aura, Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct, Standard of the Arcanist[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Start Anew] [item=Plague Aura][item=Scene: Titan's Fall][item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] [size=2][i]Plague Aura, Scene: Titan's Fall, Standard of the Plaguebringer[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=New in Town] [item=Earth Aura][item=Scene: Arena][item=Standard of the Earthshaker] [size=2][i]Earth Aura, Scene: Arena, Standard of the Earthshaker[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Winter Vacation] [item=Ice Aura][item=Scene: Frostbite Falls][item=Standard of the Icewarden] [size=2][i]Ice Aura, Scene: Frostbite Falls, Standard of the Icewarden[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Homebrew] [item=Shadow Aura][item=Scene: Witch's Kitchen][item=Standard of the Shadowbinder] [size=2][i]Shadow Aura, Scene: Witch's Kitchen, Standard of the Shadowbinder[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Fresh Air] [item=Wind Aura][item=Scene: Rocky Refuge][item=Standard of the Windsinger] [size=2][i]Wind Aura, Scene: Rocky Refuge, Standard of the Windsinger[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=New Wave] [item=Water Aura][item=Scene: Kelp Beds][item=Standard of the Tidelord] [size=2][i]Water Aura, Scene: Kelp Beds, Standard of the Tidelord[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Change of Scenery] [item=Nature Aura][item=Scene: Blooming Grove][item=Standard of the Gladekeeper] [size=2][i]Nature Aura, Scene: Blooming Grove, Standard of the Gladekeeper[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=New Horizons] [item=Light Aura][item=Scene: Enchanted Library][item=Standard of the Lightweaver] [size=2][i]Light Aura, Scene: Enchanted Library, Standard of the Lightweaver[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Swan's Serenade] [item=Spring's Breath][item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Scene: Lovebird Landscape][item=Enamored Swan][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] [size=2][i]Spring's Breath, Sweetheart Swan, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Enamored Swan, Black Tulip Flowerfall[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Close the Gates] [item=Vista: Castle Siege][item=Scene: Castle Siege][item=Searing Crown][item=Traditional Broadsword] [size=2][i]Vista: Castle Siege, Scene: Castle Siege, Searing Crown, Traditional Broadsword[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Warrior's Attire] [item=Segmented Ember Helmet][item=Segmented Ember Gauntlets][item=Segmented Ember Boots][item=Segmented Ember Breastplate][item=Segmented Ember Belt][item=Segmented Ember Tailguard][item=Segmented Ember Wingcover][item=Molten Wartoad] [size=2][i]Segmented Ember Helmet, Segmented Ember Gauntlets, Segmented Ember Boots, Segmented Ember Belt, Segmented Ember Tailguard, Segmented Ember Wingcover, Molten Wartoad[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Defendant's Garb] [item=Segmented Contrast Helmet][item=Segmented Contrast Gauntlets][item=Segmented Contrast Boots][item=Segmented Contrast Breastplate][item=Segmented Contrast Belt][item=Segmented Contrast Tailguard][item=Segmented Contrast Wingcover][item=Deeprealm Hunter] [size=2][i]Segmented Contrast Helmet, Segmented Contrast Gauntlets, Segmented Contrast Boots, Contrast Belt, Segmented Contrast Tailguard, Segmented Contrast Wingcover, Deeprealm Hunter[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] ---------- BATTLE ---------- [quote=Irradiated to Battle] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Rally][item=Haste][item=Eliminate] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=Ambush][item=Ambush] [size=2][i]Tincture of Dissolution, Irradiated Scratch, Rally, Haste, Eliminate, 3x Berserker, 2x Ambush[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=She's Meditating] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Silverglow Meditate] [item=Rally][item=Haste][item=Eliminate] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=Ambush][item=Ambush] [size=2][i]Tincture of Dissolution, Silverglow Meditate, Rally, Haste, Eliminate, 3x Berserker, 2x Ambush[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Rainbow Connection] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Prismatic Meditate] [item=Rally][item=Haste][item=Eliminate] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=Ambush][item=Ambush] [size=2][i]Tincture of Dissolution, Prismatic Meditate, Rally, Haste, Eliminate, 3x Berserker, 2x Ambush[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote]
PRIZES

Steaming wrote:
Wind Sprite
Wind Sprite
CLAIMED
Wild Card wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw
Breed Change: Wildclaw
CLAIMED
Membership Fee wrote:
treasure.png
1,000,000 treasure
CLAIMED
Premium Membership Fee wrote:
gem.png
1,000 gems
CLAIMED
Choose Your Own I wrote:
Primary Gene: Iridescent
1x Gem Gene of your choice (Primary or Secondary)
CLAIMED
Choose Your Own II wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
1x Gem Gene of your choice (Tertiary)
CLAIMED
Choose Your Own III wrote:
Primary Gene: Fade Secondary Gene: Blend Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Any 3 Treasure Genes of your choice
CLAIMED
Land Shark wrote:
Breed Change: Sandsurge
Breed Change: Sandsurge
CLAIMED
Strike a Pose wrote:
Breed Change: Undertide
Breed Change: Undertide, Primary Gene: Cinder (Undertide), Secondary Gene: Blaze (Undertide), Tertiary Gene: Brightshine (Undertide)
CLAIMED
The Great Web wrote:
Breed Change: Aberration
Breed Change: Aberration, Primary Gene: Orb (Aberration), Secondary Gene: Weaver (Aberration), Tertiary Gene: Firefly (Aberration)
CLAIMED
Shapes and Colors wrote:
Primary Gene: Swirl Secondary Gene: Marbled Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Primary Gene: Swirl, Secondary Gene: Marbled, Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
CLAIMED

SKINS
Fire Dance wrote:
Skin: Waltz Ignis
Skin: Waltz Ignis
CLAIMED
Flowing Finery wrote:
Breed Change: Undertide Under Tides Chest
Breed Change: Undertide, Under Tides Chest
CLAIMED
Magic Mist wrote:
Breed Change: Aether Where the Wind Guides Me Chest
Breed Change: Aether, Where the Wind Guides Me Chest
CLAIMED
Solar Power wrote:
Breed Change: Banescale Accent: Dwarf Star Engine
Breed Change: Banescale, Accent: Dwarf Star Engine
CLAIMED
Solar Power II wrote:
Breed Change: Banescale Accent: Unyielding Sun
Breed Change: Banescale, Accent: Unyielding Sun
CLAIMED
Here in Spirit wrote:
Spirit Ablaze Chest Cindersphere Baubles
Spirit Ablaze Chest, Cindersphere Baubles
CLAIMED

OTHERS
Alchemy Academy wrote:
Glam Nudibranch Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Cauldron Crawler
Glam Nudibranch, Unhatched Bogsneak Egg, Cauldron Crawler
CLAIMED
Heat of the Night wrote:
Autumn Millifae Unhatched Nocturne Egg Tertiary Gene: Firebreather
Autumn Millifae, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Tertiary Gene: Firebreather
CLAIMED
Smoke on the Water wrote:
Fairy Octopus Unhatched Nocturne Egg Tertiary Gene: Firebreather
Fairy Octopus, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Tertiary Gene: Firebreather
CLAIMED
Brass Ring wrote:
Flying Brass Key Unhatched Nocturne Egg Tertiary Gene: Firebreather
Flying Brass Key, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Tertiary Gene: Firebreather
CLAIMED
Ring of Fire wrote:
Flameback Slink Unhatched Fire Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Flameback Slink, Unhatched Fire Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Don't Kill the Magic wrote:
Runeback Slink Unhatched Arcane Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Runeback Slink, Unhatched Arcane Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
On the Boil wrote:
Boilback Slink Unhatched Plague Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Boilback Slink, Unhatched Plague Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Rock & Tumble wrote:
Fossilback Slink Unhatched Earth Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Fossilback Slink, Unhatched Earth Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Snow in August wrote:
Shardback Slink Unhatched Ice Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Shardback Slink, Unhatched Ice Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
What are the Thorns Saying? wrote:
Brambleback Slink Unhatched Shadow Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Brambleback Slink, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Mistral Mustelid wrote:
Breezeback Slink Unhatched Wind Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Breezeback Slink, Unhatched Wind Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Part of Your World wrote:
Shellback Slink Unhatched Water Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Shellback Slink, Unhatched Water Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Summer Rain wrote:
Bloomback Slink Unhatched Nature Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Bloomback Slink, Unhatched Nature Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Here Comes the Sun wrote:
Lightback Slink Unhatched Light Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Lightback Slink, Unhatched Light Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Just Shocking! wrote:
Thunderback Slink Unhatched Lightning Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Thunderback Slink, Unhatched Lightning Egg, Gilded Decorative Chest
CLAIMED
Brew Your Own wrote:
Orange Sludge Imbued Sulfur Reinforced Glass Beaker
99x Melted Materials (Food, Materials, Other) (by catmeow1), Imbued Sulfur, 2x Reinforced Glass Beaker
CLAIMED
Something's Cooking wrote:
Fire Aura Scene: Foundry Battle Standard of the Flamecaller
Fire Aura, Scene: Foundry Battle, Standard of the Flamecaller
CLAIMED
Magic in the Air wrote:
Arcane Aura Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct Standard of the Arcanist
Arcane Aura, Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct, Standard of the Arcanist
CLAIMED
Start Anew wrote:
Plague Aura Scene: Titan's Fall Standard of the Plaguebringer
Plague Aura, Scene: Titan's Fall, Standard of the Plaguebringer
CLAIMED
New in Town wrote:
Earth Aura Scene: Arena Standard of the Earthshaker
Earth Aura, Scene: Arena, Standard of the Earthshaker
CLAIMED
Winter Vacation wrote:
Ice Aura Scene: Frostbite Falls Standard of the Icewarden
Ice Aura, Scene: Frostbite Falls, Standard of the Icewarden
CLAIMED
Homebrew wrote:
Shadow Aura Scene: Witch's Kitchen Standard of the Shadowbinder
Shadow Aura, Scene: Witch's Kitchen, Standard of the Shadowbinder
CLAIMED
Fresh Air wrote:
Wind Aura Scene: Rocky Refuge Standard of the Windsinger
Wind Aura, Scene: Rocky Refuge, Standard of the Windsinger
CLAIMED
New Wave wrote:
Water Aura Scene: Kelp Beds Standard of the Tidelord
Water Aura, Scene: Kelp Beds, Standard of the Tidelord
CLAIMED
Change of Scenery wrote:
Nature Aura Scene: Blooming Grove Standard of the Gladekeeper
Nature Aura, Scene: Blooming Grove, Standard of the Gladekeeper
CLAIMED
New Horizons wrote:
Light Aura Scene: Enchanted Library Standard of the Lightweaver
Light Aura, Scene: Enchanted Library, Standard of the Lightweaver
CLAIMED
Swan's Serenade wrote:
Spring's Breath Sweetheart Swan Scene: Lovebird Landscape Enamored Swan Black Tulip Flowerfall
Spring's Breath, Sweetheart Swan, Scene: Lovebird Landscape, Enamored Swan, Black Tulip Flowerfall
CLAIMED
Close the Gates wrote:
Vista: Castle Siege Scene: Castle Siege Searing Crown Traditional Broadsword
Vista: Castle Siege, Scene: Castle Siege, Searing Crown, Traditional Broadsword
CLAIMED
Warrior's Attire wrote:
Segmented Ember Helmet Segmented Ember Gauntlets Segmented Ember Boots Segmented Ember Breastplate Segmented Ember Belt Segmented Ember Tailguard Segmented Ember Wingcover Molten Wartoad
Segmented Ember Helmet, Segmented Ember Gauntlets, Segmented Ember Boots, Segmented Ember Belt, Segmented Ember Tailguard, Segmented Ember Wingcover, Molten Wartoad
CLAIMED
Defendant's Garb wrote:
Segmented Contrast Helmet Segmented Contrast Gauntlets Segmented Contrast Boots Segmented Contrast Breastplate Segmented Contrast Belt Segmented Contrast Tailguard Segmented Contrast Wingcover Deeprealm Hunter
Segmented Contrast Helmet, Segmented Contrast Gauntlets, Segmented Contrast Boots, Contrast Belt, Segmented Contrast Tailguard, Segmented Contrast Wingcover, Deeprealm Hunter
CLAIMED

BATTLE
Irradiated to Battle wrote:
Tincture of Dissolution Irradiated Scratch
Rally Haste Eliminate
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution, Irradiated Scratch, Rally, Haste, Eliminate, 3x Berserker, 2x Ambush
CLAIMED
She's Meditating wrote:
Tincture of Dissolution Silverglow Meditate
Rally Haste Eliminate
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution, Silverglow Meditate, Rally, Haste, Eliminate, 3x Berserker, 2x Ambush
CLAIMED
Rainbow Connection wrote:
Tincture of Dissolution Prismatic Meditate
Rally Haste Eliminate
Ambush Ambush
Tincture of Dissolution, Prismatic Meditate, Rally, Haste, Eliminate, 3x Berserker, 2x Ambush
CLAIMED
[center][size=6][color=orange][b]CREATIVE PRIZES[/b][/color][/size][/center] [quote=Fire and Life] [skin=46961] [size=2][i]Skin: i. akiros lords[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=The Honoured] [skin=49055] [size=2][i]Skin: Sleepwalker[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Ghastly Presence] [item=Accent: Ghost Flame Guise][item=Will o' the Wisp] [size=2][i]Accent: Ghost Flame Guise, Will o' the Wisp[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Sweet Beginnings] [item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Enamored Swan] [size=2][i]Sweetheart Swan, Mossy Pohip, Enamored Swan[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] ------ DRAGONS ------ [quote=Powered Up][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58805959][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588060/58805959_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=2345741] [item=Power Up Aura][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [size=2][i]Pure G2 XXY Unbred Imperial, Power Up Aura, 1x Gem Gene of your choice[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] ------ ART ------ [quote=Dragon Bust by blazebrem] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1049379167638126602/1141841176538914896/FoddartNoa.png[/img] [size=2][i]Colored Bust (Dragon) by blazebrem[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Bust by eieru] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/59491b2a21b8b7c45df7c40515a66ea0/7a0cd11894c5562b-98/s540x810/b24d1abdda8b464645f0fa0c68c334f6c11c8d8c.png[/img] [size=2][i]Colored Bust (Dragon or Human) by eieru[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote] [quote=Sketch by eieru] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a98ee837bcad2f2b4942ab29c295313a/30a2c18eb409b500-a4/s1280x1920/86b209bae4f741fa6a765d710892fed1c3f4942e.png[/img] [size=2][i]Fullbody Sketch (Dragon or Human) by eieru[/i][/size] [size=5][color=red]CLAIMED[/color][/size] [/quote]
CREATIVE PRIZES

Fire and Life wrote:

Skin: i. akiros lords
CLAIMED
The Honoured wrote:

Skin: Sleepwalker
CLAIMED
Ghastly Presence wrote:
Accent: Ghost Flame Guise Will o' the Wisp
Accent: Ghost Flame Guise, Will o' the Wisp
CLAIMED
Sweet Beginnings wrote:
Sweetheart Swan Mossy Pohip Enamored Swan
Sweetheart Swan, Mossy Pohip, Enamored Swan
CLAIMED

DRAGONS
Powered Up wrote:
58805959_350.png
powered up

Power Up Aura Primary Gene: Iridescent
Pure G2 XXY Unbred Imperial, Power Up Aura, 1x Gem Gene of your choice
CLAIMED

ART
Dragon Bust by blazebrem wrote:
FoddartNoa.png
Colored Bust (Dragon) by blazebrem
CLAIMED
Bust by eieru wrote:
b24d1abdda8b464645f0fa0c68c334f6c11c8d8c.png
Colored Bust (Dragon or Human) by eieru
CLAIMED
Sketch by eieru wrote:
86b209bae4f741fa6a765d710892fed1c3f4942e.png
Fullbody Sketch (Dragon or Human) by eieru
CLAIMED
THANKS
Thank you to @Havic and @furo for the badges!

Thank you to @iiPessimystic and @Osiem for the graphics!

A special thank you to our volunteers for organizing prizes!

Thank you to all our raffle attendants!
THANKS
Thank you to @Havic and @furo for the badges!

Thank you to @iiPessimystic and @Osiem for the graphics!

A special thank you to our volunteers for organizing prizes!

Thank you to all our raffle attendants!
Very cool prizes, I'm excited! Hope everything is OK, I noticed the raffle wasn't up yesterday and I got a bit worried for the people involved :>
Very cool prizes, I'm excited! Hope everything is OK, I noticed the raffle wasn't up yesterday and I got a bit worried for the people involved :>
[quote name="Vetoer1" date="2023-08-20 23:20:33" ] [center][size=6][color=orange][b]RAFFLE PAYCHART[/b][/color][/size][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879814589833945108/1143066193629020221/payout_chart.png[/img] [center][size=6][color=orange][b]PUBLIC BUY[/b][/color][/size][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879814589833945108/1143066231927226399/public_buy_chart.png[/img] [/quote] Fixed the images here, in case it is helpful to anyone! Good luck Fire team! I hope everything is okay!
Vetoer1 wrote on 2023-08-20 23:20:33:
RAFFLE PAYCHART

payout_chart.png

PUBLIC BUY

public_buy_chart.png

Fixed the images here, in case it is helpful to anyone!

Good luck Fire team! I hope everything is okay!
Hello! Sorry, newbie here, but what is the meaning of Public Buy?
Is that the price if the person does not want any tickets?
Hello! Sorry, newbie here, but what is the meaning of Public Buy?
Is that the price if the person does not want any tickets?
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38