Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Rescue for Loving Owners !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@icehorsestar @Wamboleen sure thing sending them over ! :D
@icehorsestar @Wamboleen sure thing sending them over ! :D
fWKq08u.gif
@Kaitel she just got grabbed sorry :(
@Kaitel she just got grabbed sorry :(
fWKq08u.gif
Bump ! :D I hope you're doing good ! :D
fWKq08u.gif
Bump ! :D
fWKq08u.gif
fWKq08u.gif
I was just looking for a Snapper and Sneaky snuck his way into my heart, if he is still available! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86838546][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868386/86838546_350.png[/img][/url] Would you be opposed to me changing his name? I have a pattern of naming my dragons after gods, however I am happy to leave the name out of respect as I am sure it would help him remember his home.
I was just looking for a Snapper and Sneaky snuck his way into my heart, if he is still available!
86838546_350.png
Would you be opposed to me changing his name? I have a pattern of naming my dragons after gods, however I am happy to leave the name out of respect as I am sure it would help him remember his home.
@RanAfterthought yes you can have him ! :D And I don't mind you changing his name, I probably just put a random name on him because I breed my fodders (btw if you find other of my fodders pretty I don't mind giving some to you) I'll send him to you !
@RanAfterthought yes you can have him ! :D And I don't mind you changing his name, I probably just put a random name on him because I breed my fodders (btw if you find other of my fodders pretty I don't mind giving some to you) I'll send him to you !
fWKq08u.gif
fWKq08u.gif
fWKq08u.gif
Bump ! I hope you're doing good ! :D
Bump ! I hope you're doing good ! :D
fWKq08u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8