Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Earth Dom] Earth Day BINGO [Round 3]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32507737][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/325078/32507737_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]"Oh..."[/b] The mirror rattles out a deep, throaty gurgling noise. "Dear Thrugzug, Cain would be [i]honored[/i] to partake in the hunting of many wet things in search of [i]treasuressss."[/i] He considers the situation for a moment, scrunching his snakelike snout a time or two and then shaking his head. "Considering that you are a great deal larger than I am, I am unable to offer you a ride upon my back. Perhaps you wouldn't mind accompanying me for a while? If you can keep up, of courssse." He lowers himself toward the ground and his haunches twitch with building energy, before he springs forward. His neck is craned back to see if the other has decided to pursue.
32507737_350.png

"Oh..." The mirror rattles out a deep, throaty gurgling noise. "Dear Thrugzug, Cain would be honored to partake in the hunting of many wet things in search of treasuressss." He considers the situation for a moment, scrunching his snakelike snout a time or two and then shaking his head. "Considering that you are a great deal larger than I am, I am unable to offer you a ride upon my back. Perhaps you wouldn't mind accompanying me for a while? If you can keep up, of courssse." He lowers himself toward the ground and his haunches twitch with building energy, before he springs forward.

His neck is craned back to see if the other has decided to pursue.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Hello Thrugzug! This event looks super fun :D
Hello Thrugzug! This event looks super fun :D
FR time +3
She/her
hello thrugzug!!! happy wavecrest/earth day <3
hello thrugzug!!! happy wavecrest/earth day <3
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
Hi Thrugzug, your name is cool
Hi Thrugzug, your name is cool
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
Hi Thrugzug !! It's awesome to see you again, happy Wavecrest Saturnalia ! :D
Hi Thrugzug !! It's awesome to see you again, happy Wavecrest Saturnalia ! :D
Hi Thrugzug! Glad to participate in this once again. It's always fun!
Hi Thrugzug! Glad to participate in this once again. It's always fun!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Hi Thrugzug, happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!! Looking forward to doing bingo again with you!
Hi Thrugzug, happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!! Looking forward to doing bingo again with you!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
hey, hello Thrugzug!!!
hey, hello Thrugzug!!!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
OMG just finished the bingo sheet and ahjksdha it was so much fun to do it and the badges are absolutely amazing!

(freaking Crystalhide jester had a good laugh... I met 6 Hawksbill Goliaths before my first Jester)
OMG just finished the bingo sheet and ahjksdha it was so much fun to do it and the badges are absolutely amazing!

(freaking Crystalhide jester had a good laugh... I met 6 Hawksbill Goliaths before my first Jester)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
hello thrugzug!! happy wavecrest, let's get down to bingo business! [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
hello thrugzug!! happy wavecrest, let's get down to bingo business!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14