Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (ON HOLD DUE TO EMERGENCY)
UPDATED DAILY
I WILL ONLY HOLD A TRADE FOR A WEEK. AFTER THAT I WILL CANCEL AND PUT THE DRAGON UP FOR AUCTION.

Hello! I have a few dragons looking for some homes!

I will update this as babies hatch, and any other dragons I'd like to pass along to great people! ALSO donations are very appreciated! As gems, treasure, or food!

Currently I'm trying to start a kind of hatchery type deal. I am kinda new and just like breeding and hatching dragons! So I'll put the babies here and keep them for a week as adults before putting them up for auction.
More dragons (This is a friends lair tab, if you'd like any babies from here please ping DragonDemon1995):
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/643056/2404928?name=&type=undefined

Dragons up for grabs:

Nocturnes:

Aether babies:

Undertide babies:

Veilspun babies:

Aberrations:

Gaolers:

ALL 5 NESTS ARE FULL AT ALL TIMES.

Notes to self: Ping list kinda. (If you'd like to be permanently added, please let me know)

Aether babies:
ThunderFlare
orionsbelt11
sadsapling22
Catmushroom11
RanchBerryCrunch

Pinglist for all:
KiwiTheParakeet
UPDATED DAILY
I WILL ONLY HOLD A TRADE FOR A WEEK. AFTER THAT I WILL CANCEL AND PUT THE DRAGON UP FOR AUCTION.

Hello! I have a few dragons looking for some homes!

I will update this as babies hatch, and any other dragons I'd like to pass along to great people! ALSO donations are very appreciated! As gems, treasure, or food!

Currently I'm trying to start a kind of hatchery type deal. I am kinda new and just like breeding and hatching dragons! So I'll put the babies here and keep them for a week as adults before putting them up for auction.
More dragons (This is a friends lair tab, if you'd like any babies from here please ping DragonDemon1995):
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/643056/2404928?name=&type=undefined

Dragons up for grabs:

Nocturnes:

Aether babies:

Undertide babies:

Veilspun babies:

Aberrations:

Gaolers:

ALL 5 NESTS ARE FULL AT ALL TIMES.

Notes to self: Ping list kinda. (If you'd like to be permanently added, please let me know)

Aether babies:
ThunderFlare
orionsbelt11
sadsapling22
Catmushroom11
RanchBerryCrunch

Pinglist for all:
KiwiTheParakeet
ePOliyb.pngdFnwkLI.pngHJLIYn4.pngvfvF2Nu.pngiJL1j5x.pngqeWy3Ik.pngoptH9Kd.pngmlHpBMC.png
Can I please have the purple baby dragon?
Can I please have the purple baby dragon?
@Cerbear1209 Sending him over!
@Cerbear1209 Sending him over!
ePOliyb.pngdFnwkLI.pngHJLIYn4.pngvfvF2Nu.pngiJL1j5x.pngqeWy3Ik.pngoptH9Kd.pngmlHpBMC.png
Tell me when the aether hatch!
Tell me when the aether hatch!
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
@ThunderFlare Made a note so I don't forget!
@ThunderFlare Made a note so I don't forget!
Hey! Could you ping me when the Aethers hatch? I'd love to snatch one of them!
Hey! Could you ping me when the Aethers hatch? I'd love to snatch one of them!
@orionsbelt11 Of course! I'll add you to the list!
@orionsbelt11 Of course! I'll add you to the list!
@ThunderFlare
@orionsbelt11

They are here! All of them are male and I'll update my post with whichever of the 3 that isn't claimed! Let me know which, if any, you want. I'll send him over as soon as I can. I'll be able to try again for more in 15 days!
@ThunderFlare
@orionsbelt11

They are here! All of them are male and I'll update my post with whichever of the 3 that isn't claimed! Let me know which, if any, you want. I'll send him over as soon as I can. I'll be able to try again for more in 15 days!
could i get him? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85790563][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/857906/85790563_350.png[/img][/url]
could i get him?
85790563_350.png
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
@ThunderFlare Sending him over!
@ThunderFlare Sending him over!