Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NotN 2022] Grab-a-badge (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd8/3192327/1#post_52920103][b][color=darkred]Main hub[/color][/b][/url] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3192367][color=darkgreen][b]Messagegrams[/b][/color][/url] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032109828031660152/1051405749470900264/holiday_banner_4.png[/img] [b][color=green]STATUS[/color]:[/b] closed [b][size=4][color=darkred]The gift shop will close Saturday, at 06:00 FRT.[/color][/size][/b] [b][size=4][color=darkgreen]The badges from this event are now purchasable for a week until Sunday 15! [/color][/size][/b] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81852537][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024589446915567616/1051184540057616557/thread-gift-smoler.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][font=Cambria][i]Walking down the festive stalls of the Light domain’s holiday market, your heart is tempted by the many things on display. You notice an unusual stall where a dragon is handing out carefully wrapped bags and boxes to her clients. [b]‘Thank you! Please come again!’[/b] She looks cheerful, despite being surrounded by towers and towers of miscellaneous items. The sight reminds you of Pinkerton. You read on a little blackboard: Randomized gift bags! The concept sounds fun, so you get closer to the counter and give a warm smile to the overworked Tundra.[/i] [/font][/columns] [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][size=4][color=goldenrod]What's Grab-a-Gift?[/color][/size][/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] During December 11-17, you'll be able to order 2 gift bags every day, each containing 4-5 items, always including a full stack of food. The purpose of this event is to spark some happiness, so the bags will only contain apparel, familiars, skins, genes or battle stones and will not include trinkets or materials. You'll have two options: [b][color=darkred].* Random gift bag[/color] (20kt/g):[/b] This gift bag will be completely random. Maybe you'll get a very lucky prize! [b][color=darkgreen].* Custom gift bag[/color] (30kt/g)[/b] This bag will be customized to some extent, ie. you'll be able to pick the food type you want, and the kind of items you wish to have in your bag. With this option, you won't be able to get a lucky prize. Please understand that we try very hard to fulfill your wishes, but you may not get everything you asked for. These gifts can, of course, be sent to other players. If you wish to have a gift sent to another player, please say so when sending your order. You'll find a form below you'll be able to fill in order to make the transaction as quick and easy as possible! [b]What's allowed when ordering a custom gift:[/b] asking for one specific kind of item along with other random items, asking for an apparel-only gift, asking for a familiar-only gift. Battle-only gifts and skins-only gifts are [b]NOT available[/b]. [b]Examples:[/b] [quote]"Hi, I'd like a gift with one battle stone please!"[/quote] or [quote]"Hi, I'd like a gift with only apparel, please!"[/quote] [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][size=4][color=goldenrod]What's in them?[/color][/size][/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] This is just a selection of what we have in stock - you may get an item that is not in there but is of similar value! <3 [quote=Common items*] [item=Brush Arctic Gear][item=Cloudy Arctic Gear][item=Chasm Arctic Gear] [item=Dusty Arctic Gear][item=Frosty Arctic Gear][item=Night Arctic Gear] [item=Sunset Arctic Gear][item=Windy Arctic Gear][item=Winter Arctic Gear] [item=White Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Tail][item=White Wooly Antennae] [item=Frosted Grove][item=Health Potion][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=Squall Rasa][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Snowfall Elk] [item=Flora Cerdae][item=Maned Cerdae][item=Hainu] [item=Brightwing Dwarf Hainu][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Red-breasted Hainu] * [size=2]For readability, I used the Arctic Gear visual, but you will get separate Arctic items.[/size] [/quote] [quote=Uncommon items][item=Peacebringer's Mantle][item=Rimeplate][item=Red Mantle] [item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Iron Treasure Chest] [item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Spinel Vulstal][/quote] [quote=Rare items][item=Skin: Snowjourner][item=Skin: Sunchaser][item=Winter Wind] [item=][item=Rally][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador][item=Winter Sphinx][/quote] [quote=Legendary items][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Eliminate][item=Light Aura][item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Skoll][item=Prancing Capricat][item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher][/quote] [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][size=4][color=goldenrod]How do I buy them?[/color][/size][/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] Send me a PM with payment (only gems and/or treasure, please!) and this form filled: [code=Form][b]Gift choice:[/b] Random/Custom [b]If custom, tell us what kind of items you'd like:[/b] [b]Is the gift for you or for someone else?[/b] (please include player username if for someone else)[/code] If you're buying two gifts at once, make sure to fill the form twice! [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][size=4][color=goldenrod]Will I get a badge?[/color][/size][/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] Our badges are here! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032109828031660152/1053102349968740372/gift_badge_1.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032109828031660152/1053104304740909186/gift_badge_2.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032109828031660152/1053107374275186769/gift_badge_3.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1032109828031660152/1053109442473902080/gift_badge_4.png[/img] [i]common - uncommon - rare - legendary [/i] I will do my best to add them in your orders. You can also buy them as a supplement to your bag payment! [b]Common: [/b]5kt/g [b]Uncommon: [/b]10kt/g [b]Rare: [/b]20kt/g [b]Legendary:[/b] 30kt/g I know we're a little late with those, so I'll add one or two in every order from returning clients. Sorry if you get flooded with delicious drinks! <3 As promised, you'll also have a week to buy them separately from the bags when the event ends! [emoji=light rune size=1] [b][size=4][color=goldenrod]Badge sale pinglist:[/color][/size][/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] @/Golden, @/Lansly [/center]
Main hub - Messagegrams

holiday_banner_4.png

The gift shop will close Saturday, at 06:00 FRT.
The badges from this event are now purchasable for a week until Sunday 15!
thread-gift-smoler.png

Walking down the festive stalls of the Light domain’s holiday market, your heart is tempted by the many things on display. You notice an unusual stall where a dragon is handing out carefully wrapped bags and boxes to her clients. ‘Thank you! Please come again!’ She looks cheerful, despite being surrounded by towers and towers of miscellaneous items. The sight reminds you of Pinkerton. You read on a little blackboard: Randomized gift bags! The concept sounds fun, so you get closer to the counter and give a warm smile to the overworked Tundra.

What's Grab-a-Gift?

During December 11-17, you'll be able to order 2 gift bags every day, each containing 4-5 items, always including a full stack of food.

The purpose of this event is to spark some happiness, so the bags will only contain apparel, familiars, skins, genes or battle stones and will not include trinkets or materials.

You'll have two options:
.* Random gift bag (20kt/g): This gift bag will be completely random. Maybe you'll get a very lucky prize!
.* Custom gift bag (30kt/g) This bag will be customized to some extent, ie. you'll be able to pick the food type you want, and the kind of items you wish to have in your bag. With this option, you won't be able to get a lucky prize. Please understand that we try very hard to fulfill your wishes, but you may not get everything you asked for.

These gifts can, of course, be sent to other players. If you wish to have a gift sent to another player, please say so when sending your order. You'll find a form below you'll be able to fill in order to make the transaction as quick and easy as possible!

What's allowed when ordering a custom gift: asking for one specific kind of item along with other random items, asking for an apparel-only gift, asking for a familiar-only gift.
Battle-only gifts and skins-only gifts are NOT available.

Examples:
Quote:
"Hi, I'd like a gift with one battle stone please!"
or
Quote:
"Hi, I'd like a gift with only apparel, please!"

What's in them?

This is just a selection of what we have in stock - you may get an item that is not in there but is of similar value! <3

Common items* wrote:
Brush Arctic Gear Cloudy Arctic Gear Chasm Arctic Gear
Dusty Arctic Gear Frosty Arctic Gear Night Arctic Gear
Sunset Arctic Gear Windy Arctic Gear Winter Arctic Gear
White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail White Wooly Antennae
Frosted Grove Health Potion Rusted Treasure Chest
Squall Rasa Grouse Basilisk Snowfall Elk
Flora Cerdae Maned Cerdae Hainu
Brightwing Dwarf Hainu Snowy Owlynx Red-Breasted Hainu
* For readability, I used the Arctic Gear visual, but you will get separate Arctic items.
Uncommon items wrote:
Peacebringer's Mantle Rimeplate Red Mantle
Ambush Berserker Iron Treasure Chest
Teardrop Owlynx Tourmaline Vulstal Spinel Vulstal
Rare items wrote:
Skin: Snowjourner Skin: Sunchaser Winter Wind
Rally Gilded Decorative Chest
Snowsquall Floracat Glitterfreeze Ambassador Winter Sphinx
Legendary items wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg
Eliminate Light Aura Chillspike Crown
Skoll Prancing Capricat Breed Change: Pearlcatcher

How do I buy them?

Send me a PM with payment (only gems and/or treasure, please!) and this form filled:
Code:
[b]Gift choice:[/b] Random/Custom [b]If custom, tell us what kind of items you'd like:[/b] [b]Is the gift for you or for someone else?[/b] (please include player username if for someone else)

If you're buying two gifts at once, make sure to fill the form twice!

Will I get a badge?

Our badges are here!
gift_badge_1.pnggift_badge_2.pnggift_badge_3.pnggift_badge_4.png
common - uncommon - rare - legendary

I will do my best to add them in your orders. You can also buy them as a supplement to your bag payment!

Common: 5kt/g
Uncommon: 10kt/g
Rare: 20kt/g
Legendary: 30kt/g

I know we're a little late with those, so I'll add one or two in every order from returning clients. Sorry if you get flooded with delicious drinks! <3

As promised, you'll also have a week to buy them separately from the bags when the event ends!

Badge sale pinglist:

@/Golden, @/Lansly
Y5ILoot.png
[center][img]banner soon[/img] [b][color=goldenrod][size=4]Thank you![/color][/size][/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] To our donators! We couldn't have done that without you and your generosity! [size=1]Alphrussia Antaresia Aurax Ayrmel Bakurae BlueFoxBi breadhouse clowning Daevaus DaineSarrasri darkmoore Disillusionist EmeraldDelta Equusina Erayidil FableTheWolf Falorni Fyverra Hybrid hyddenchyld Illyrael kaisicle Kvon LeHoop MerlinMausi Mikori Mindrop Moorising neohcs Nightwind Nyxis Ocianne Pumpcat PumpCat QueenSabriel reroad Sandydragon595 Sennethe sense SilverLately Silverrain11 SkyCsxandr starlapelle Stolen Suncodex TheOtherKirby TheWhiteHart ThisIsMilkshake Valoria VoidDeluz Wildewinged YukiSora Zeza Ziavana[/size] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] To the Light Flight for always being so uplifting and motivated to help with our pushes! [emoji=light rune size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] To the Light Dom team for the help, ideas, knowledge and patience! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] To [b][color=lightpink]you[/color][/b] reading this![/center]
[img]banner soon[/img]

Thank you!

To our donators! We couldn't have done that without you and your generosity!
Alphrussia
Antaresia
Aurax
Ayrmel
Bakurae
BlueFoxBi
breadhouse
clowning
Daevaus
DaineSarrasri
darkmoore
Disillusionist
EmeraldDelta
Equusina
Erayidil
FableTheWolf
Falorni
Fyverra
Hybrid
hyddenchyld
Illyrael
kaisicle
Kvon
LeHoop
MerlinMausi
Mikori
Mindrop
Moorising
neohcs
Nightwind
Nyxis
Ocianne
Pumpcat
PumpCat
QueenSabriel
reroad
Sandydragon595
Sennethe
sense
SilverLately
Silverrain11
SkyCsxandr
starlapelle
Stolen
Suncodex
TheOtherKirby
TheWhiteHart
ThisIsMilkshake
Valoria
VoidDeluz
Wildewinged
YukiSora
Zeza
Ziavana

To the Light Flight for always being so uplifting and motivated to help with our pushes!

To the Light Dom team for the help, ideas, knowledge and patience!

To you reading this!
Y5ILoot.png
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
Y5ILoot.png
[center][url=https://www.deviantart.com/gasara/art/Animated-Rainbow-Heart-Divider-331662041][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024589446915567616/1051241804353253446/animated_rainbow_heart_divider_by_gasara_d5hgo2h.gif[/img][/url] [b]Grab-a-gift will open tomorrow at rollover! [/b] I'll start processing orders as soon as I'm able. Please allow up to 24 hours for your daily order(s) to be processed! <3 If you have any question, feel free to ask them in this thread or PM me! I'm very excited and thankful, and I hope those gifts will warm your heart! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/gasara/art/Animated-Rainbow-Heart-Divider-331662041][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1024589446915567616/1051241804353253446/animated_rainbow_heart_divider_by_gasara_d5hgo2h.gif[/img][/url][/center]
animated_rainbow_heart_divider_by_gasara_d5hgo2h.gif
Grab-a-gift will open tomorrow at rollover!
I'll start processing orders as soon as I'm able. Please allow up to 24 hours for your daily order(s) to be processed! <3
If you have any question, feel free to ask them in this thread or PM me!
I'm very excited and thankful, and I hope those gifts will warm your heart!
animated_rainbow_heart_divider_by_gasara_d5hgo2h.gif
Y5ILoot.png
Hello! I’m opening this event officially. I’ll fix some parts of the thread when I get on my computer! <3
Hello! I’m opening this event officially. I’ll fix some parts of the thread when I get on my computer! <3
Y5ILoot.png
Bumping as a Thank You!
Bags received were wonderful, happy holidays to y'all as well!
Bumping as a Thank You!
Bags received were wonderful, happy holidays to y'all as well!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
The bags were fantastic! I'll have to remember to check back in tomorrow
The bags were fantastic! I'll have to remember to check back in tomorrow
tumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif Sylnes-grabbag2sml.pngtumblr_ohci5iDLtV1vsixudo2_75sq.gif
[center]Thank you so much, I'm very happy to hear you liked the bags! Enjoy the winter season, Misi will be sure to have your gifts ready for tomorrow! [emoji=tundra happy size=1][/center]
Thank you so much, I'm very happy to hear you liked the bags! Enjoy the winter season, Misi will be sure to have your gifts ready for tomorrow!
Y5ILoot.png
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center]
Y5ILoot.png
thank you bump!! the gifts were awesome and i cant wait to apply again tomorrow <3
thank you bump!! the gifts were awesome and i cant wait to apply again tomorrow <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8