Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ closed ] 25 days of umas
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 363 364
DAY #10
Username: Saintlucky
Do you play an instrument?: No, but I did try to learn playing the Kalimba once. It was really fun except I didn't like tuning it.
DAY #10
Username: Saintlucky
Do you play an instrument?: No, but I did try to learn playing the Kalimba once. It was really fun except I didn't like tuning it.
picmix-com-11751439.gif
Custom PicMixs for your Dragons & OCs; click Here now!
DAY #10
Username: FinnFantastic
Do you play an instrument?: Sadly no. I never managed to commit enough for it.
DAY #10
Username: FinnFantastic
Do you play an instrument?: Sadly no. I never managed to commit enough for it.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
DAY #10
Username: owenholmes
Do you play an instrument?: unfortunately, no, but I've always wanted to learn!
DAY #10
Username: owenholmes
Do you play an instrument?: unfortunately, no, but I've always wanted to learn!
ItgC0Y3.gif GLMwkdE.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
xbsbPqT.png
DAY #10
Username: Plushstiel
Do you play an instrument?: Sadly no. I adore music, and i've tried with a couple different things throughout my life. To be fair though, i could have stuck with the guitar, i just did not want those calluses on my fingers lol. I tried piano/keyboard (wasn't a success cause i can't read sheet music that well) and i even tried the tin whistle for awhile (in my "connecting with my irish roots" phase) but nothing ever stuck.
DAY #10
Username: Plushstiel
Do you play an instrument?: Sadly no. I adore music, and i've tried with a couple different things throughout my life. To be fair though, i could have stuck with the guitar, i just did not want those calluses on my fingers lol. I tried piano/keyboard (wasn't a success cause i can't read sheet music that well) and i even tried the tin whistle for awhile (in my "connecting with my irish roots" phase) but nothing ever stuck.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
DAY #10
Username: Sonoch
Do you play an instrument?: I did when I was younger, but not currently
DAY #10
Username: Sonoch
Do you play an instrument?: I did when I was younger, but not currently
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
What a cool idea! I would love to be on the pinglist please. :)

DAY #10
Username: Brightflight
Do you play an instrument?: I play the piano!
What a cool idea! I would love to be on the pinglist please. :)

DAY #10
Username: Brightflight
Do you play an instrument?: I play the piano!
DAY #10
Username: Tealest
Do you play an instrument?: Never got around to it. But if I ever do, I woul pick the (E-)Cello!
DAY #10
Username: Tealest
Do you play an instrument?: Never got around to it. But if I ever do, I woul pick the (E-)Cello!
DAY #10
Username: AtticaIonia
Do you play an instrument?:
I do! I play the piano. My grandmother taught me to play when i was 4. Im a little rusty, but i do play
DAY #10
Username: AtticaIonia
Do you play an instrument?:
I do! I play the piano. My grandmother taught me to play when i was 4. Im a little rusty, but i do play
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
DAY #10
Username: HauntedCat
Do you play an instrument? I don’t, I used to want to play the violin, but I sadly never got to.
DAY #10
Username: HauntedCat
Do you play an instrument? I don’t, I used to want to play the violin, but I sadly never got to.
DAY #10
Username: belated
Do you play an instrument?: I do not. However, I did take both extensive piano and violin lessons when I was younger— guess it just wasn’t my calling :^)
DAY #10
Username: belated
Do you play an instrument?: I do not. However, I did take both extensive piano and violin lessons when I was younger— guess it just wasn’t my calling :^)
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 363 364