Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42
[center]------- [emoji=nature rune size=1]Wednesday's Question[emoji=nature rune size=1] ------- Q: Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year? Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy. ------- [img]https://www.prudentpennypincher.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Popsicle-Stick-Sleds-6-copy.jpg[/img] ------- [emoji=snowflake size=1][url=https://www.cleanandscentsible.com/handmade-christmas-ornaments-popsicle-stick-sleds/][i] DIY Craft Link [/i][/url][emoji=snowflake size=1] ------- A: I really enjoy browsing through all of the festive home decor that's on display at this time of year. As well as looking through all of the creative wreaths and ornaments that others have made and shared online. It gives me ideas for my own seasonal crafts and really puts me in the holiday spirit. ^-^ -------[/center]

Wednesday's Question
Q: Are there any activities that you only do during this time of the year?
Tell us about an activity that you really enjoy.
Popsicle-Stick-Sleds-6-copy.jpg
DIY Craft Link
A: I really enjoy browsing through all of the festive home decor
that's on display at this time of year. As well as looking through all of the
creative wreaths and ornaments that others have made and shared online.
It gives me ideas for my own seasonal crafts and really puts me in the holiday spirit. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Juxta13 Oops! I'd like A-1
@Juxta13 Oops! I'd like A-1
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Quest: Pillow bought

Question: Not much overall. Living in los angeles means there's not a huge weather change. The biggest difference is that I start wearing jackets lol. I'm thinking of driving with a friend to see snow at some point though! It won't take too terribly long to drive there, and visiting it for a day is less spooky than trying to live in it
Quest: Pillow bought

Question: Not much overall. Living in los angeles means there's not a huge weather change. The biggest difference is that I start wearing jackets lol. I'm thinking of driving with a friend to see snow at some point though! It won't take too terribly long to drive there, and visiting it for a day is less spooky than trying to live in it
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
[quote name="Juxta13" date="2022-12-07 17:26:59" ] @chamilet You can absolutely do a mixed payment! It might be helpful to order in sections - one in each payment type - just for easier record keeping. But, you can definitely split things so that some are paid in treasure, some in gems, and/or some in dragon levels. [/quote] @Juxta13 Ah, okay, so the prices listed in that section aren't any sort of discount, it's just how much everything costs for easier mathing purposes?
Juxta13 wrote on 2022-12-07 17:26:59:
@chamilet
You can absolutely do a mixed payment! It might be helpful to order in sections - one in each payment type - just for easier record keeping. But, you can definitely split things so that some are paid in treasure, some in gems, and/or some in dragon levels.

@Juxta13 Ah, okay, so the prices listed in that section aren't any sort of discount, it's just how much everything costs for easier mathing purposes?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Quest: Threw my pillow (and got hit!) in the Squooshy pillow fight.

Question: Does eating pie for breakfast count as an activity?
Quest: Threw my pillow (and got hit!) in the Squooshy pillow fight.

Question: Does eating pie for breakfast count as an activity?
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Wednesday Quest:
I went into the Ghostlight Ruins for the first time! I battled for about half an hour and didn't get much rare stuff, but I did get an Otherworldly Aura familiar and a scroll of renaming :)

Wednesday QOTD:
It's Hat Season!!! I have a couple of winter hats I like to rotate between that I wear all the time during the winter.
It can get pretty snowy and icy here so when I take walks in the winter I put my snow boots on as well lol
Wednesday Quest:
I went into the Ghostlight Ruins for the first time! I battled for about half an hour and didn't get much rare stuff, but I did get an Otherworldly Aura familiar and a scroll of renaming :)

Wednesday QOTD:
It's Hat Season!!! I have a couple of winter hats I like to rotate between that I wear all the time during the winter.
It can get pretty snowy and icy here so when I take walks in the winter I put my snow boots on as well lol
OZIPhWp.png
tyEuRXe.pnga129Nss.pngVBvWbv1.png
N2r2kW8.pngYMPbu9R.png2VtxnMX.png
qjxrAwx.pngfdUVIfW.pngwLBAZLz.png
8VvjJ9p.png
[quote name="chamilet" date="2022-12-07 18:01:41" ] [quote name="Juxta13" date="2022-12-07 17:26:59" ] @/chamilet You can absolutely do a mixed payment! It might be helpful to order in sections - one in each payment type - just for easier record keeping. But, you can definitely split things so that some are paid in treasure, some in gems, and/or some in dragon levels. [/quote] @/Juxta13 Ah, okay, so the prices listed in that section aren't any sort of discount, it's just how much everything costs for easier mathing purposes? [/quote] @chamilet There is indeed a discount mentioned in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3189634#post_52840514]Goldia's post here![/url] We should be able to work something out so that you would still get the discount with a mixed payment. (i.e. Paying half of the discounted rate in treasure and half of the discounted rate in gems.) @Goldia may just need to do a little spreadsheet magic on our end to help keep the records straight. Do you have an idea of how you might like to split things up?
chamilet wrote on 2022-12-07 18:01:41:
Juxta13 wrote on 2022-12-07 17:26:59:
@/chamilet
You can absolutely do a mixed payment! It might be helpful to order in sections - one in each payment type - just for easier record keeping. But, you can definitely split things so that some are paid in treasure, some in gems, and/or some in dragon levels.

@/Juxta13 Ah, okay, so the prices listed in that section aren't any sort of discount, it's just how much everything costs for easier mathing purposes?

@chamilet
There is indeed a discount mentioned in Goldia's post here! We should be able to work something out so that you would still get the discount with a mixed payment. (i.e. Paying half of the discounted rate in treasure and half of the discounted rate in gems.) @Goldia may just need to do a little spreadsheet magic on our end to help keep the records straight.

Do you have an idea of how you might like to split things up?
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
WEDNESDAY

Something i only do this time of year is eat cheese, specifically as Swiss Cheese Fondue. It's been my family's Xmas Eve dinner for my entire life. Now I am off on my own, I continue this with my family, though I am otherwise "mostly vegan". (They are not.) I do make a tasty non-cheese version, but it's as a supplement, rather than full replacement, since I no longer eat from the meat pot.

(I always have regrets the next day, but not enough to stop!)
WEDNESDAY

Something i only do this time of year is eat cheese, specifically as Swiss Cheese Fondue. It's been my family's Xmas Eve dinner for my entire life. Now I am off on my own, I continue this with my family, though I am otherwise "mostly vegan". (They are not.) I do make a tasty non-cheese version, but it's as a supplement, rather than full replacement, since I no longer eat from the meat pot.

(I always have regrets the next day, but not enough to stop!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
QOTD:

Ordered some pillows.

I always like to find a cool craft project to make something special for my friends. I guess I could do it any time of the year, but it always seems to happen around now. It helps that there is a bead shop in town that always does special things for the holidays, so that gives me a reason to go in and pick up lots of pretty materials.
QOTD:

Ordered some pillows.

I always like to find a cool craft project to make something special for my friends. I guess I could do it any time of the year, but it always seems to happen around now. It helps that there is a bead shop in town that always does special things for the holidays, so that gives me a reason to go in and pick up lots of pretty materials.
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
Quest
Not sure if I was supposed to throw my own flight pillows at people or their flight pillow, but i did some throwing all the same!

Question:
I like to see all the lights and decorations people put up.
Quest
Not sure if I was supposed to throw my own flight pillows at people or their flight pillow, but i did some throwing all the same!

Question:
I like to see all the lights and decorations people put up.
Ferberus-Kitten.png
CYBqRJK.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42