Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BDay Raffle! OPEN Youth Scroll & More!
1 2
Hey everyone! So I just came back from a really (I mean REALLY) long hiatus (maybe not THAT [i]REALLY[/i] long but still long XD). Anyways, I think that to [size=7]CELEBRATE[/size], it's time for a [size=7]RAFFLE![/size]Also I have lots of random things in my hoard that I don't know what to do with LOL Can you believe it?! Yes! Anyways this is my first raffle, so I am not making this super fancy, just readable XD ----- So! First of all, rules! [size=7]RULES!!![/size] [emoji=birthday cake size=1]Do not be rude, or annoying, or rude and annoying, or anything you won't want done to you :D [emoji=firework size=1]I try to get on every day, but sometimes life gets in the way! Please be patient as I sort everything out :) [emoji=birthday cake size=1]Bumps are appreciated but not required [emoji=firework size=1]Any other rules you would be expected to follow in a normal society! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][size=7]HAVE FUN!!![/size] [emoji=firework size=1]Raffle will start on November 30th, my birthday, and end two weeks after 600-700 tickets have been bought! Or let's just say the end of the year if that many tickets haven't been bought yet. Whichever comes first or last depending on my patience :D) [emoji=birthday cake size=1]Each ticket is 1kt/g [emoji=firework size=1]When buying tickets, please state how many you would like to buy!
Hey everyone! So I just came back from a really (I mean REALLY) long hiatus (maybe not THAT REALLY long but still long XD). Anyways, I think that to CELEBRATE, it's time for a RAFFLE!Also I have lots of random things in my hoard that I don't know what to do with LOL
Can you believe it?! Yes!
Anyways this is my first raffle, so I am not making this super fancy, just readable XD
So! First of all, rules!
RULES!!!
Do not be rude, or annoying, or rude and annoying, or anything you won't want done to you :D
I try to get on every day, but sometimes life gets in the way! Please be patient as I sort everything out :)
Bumps are appreciated but not required
Any other rules you would be expected to follow in a normal society!
HAVE FUN!!!
Raffle will start on November 30th, my birthday, and end two weeks after 600-700 tickets have been bought! Or let's just say the end of the year if that many tickets haven't been bought yet. Whichever comes first or last depending on my patience :D)
Each ticket is 1kt/g
When buying tickets, please state how many you would like to buy!
hu72dVR.png
Ticket Holders:
SairentoTsuki: 1, 2
Apetras: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
MoonOwlzzzzzzz: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Ticket Holders:
SairentoTsuki: 1, 2
Apetras: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
MoonOwlzzzzzzz: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
hu72dVR.png
[size=7]Prizes! Yes, the MOST exciting part of any raffle, PRIZES!!!!![/size] [quote name="Random Trinkets"][item=clay]x25 [item=salt]x15 [item=Gravel]x20 [item=green goo]x8 [item=red goo] [item=grey slime] x 2 [item=Scene: Sunparched Prowl] [item=Scene: Springswarm][item=Scroll of Renaming][/quote] [quote name="Ooh Fancy!"][item = gold half-moon spectacles] [item=mage's sapphire socks] [item=mage's sapphire tunic] [item=shabby cane] [item=shabby ring][/quote] [quote name="Special Son (Naomi Gen 5)"][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82389281][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/823893/82389281_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote name="Ready to Fight (Level 7 Warrior)"][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78501607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/785017/78501607_350.png[/img][/url][/quote] [quote name="Forever Young"] [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth]
Prizes! Yes, the MOST exciting part of any raffle, PRIZES!!!!!
Random Trinkets wrote:
Clay x25 Salt x15 Gravel x20 Green Goo x8 Red Goo Grey Slime x 2 Scene: Sunparched Prowl Scene: Springswarm Scroll of Renaming
Ooh Fancy! wrote:
Mage's Sapphire Socks Mage's Sapphire Tunic Shabby Cane Shabby Ring
Special Son (Naomi Gen 5) wrote:
82389281_350.png
Ready to Fight (Level 7 Warrior) wrote:
78501607_350.png
Forever Young wrote:
Scroll of Eternal Youth
hu72dVR.png
Reserve
Reserve
hu72dVR.png
Reserve
Reserve
hu72dVR.png
And We're Open!!! Come Get Tickets!
And We're Open!!! Come Get Tickets!
hu72dVR.png
Boop! Come buy tickets! Plenty of nice prizes awaiting!
Boop! Come buy tickets! Plenty of nice prizes awaiting!
hu72dVR.png
Bump! Come get tickets!
Bump! Come get tickets!
hu72dVR.png
Are the tickets 1,000 coins/treasure?
Are the tickets 1,000 coins/treasure?
@KandyVille Hey there! Yes it is 1000 treasure or 1 gem per ticket <3
@KandyVille Hey there! Yes it is 1000 treasure or 1 gem per ticket <3
hu72dVR.png
1 2