Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] 5kt/5g Raffle - Egg Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote=Entry form:] Name: MaskedMessenger Player ID: 567715 Has payment been sent?: yes Did you include a banner in your signature?: N [/quote]
Entry form: wrote:
Name: MaskedMessenger
Player ID: 567715
Has payment been sent?: yes
Did you include a banner in your signature?: N
Copy.png
[quote=Entry form:] Name: lamsweete Player ID: 569800 Has payment been sent?: Y Did you include a banner in your signature?: Y [/quote]
Name: lamsweete
Player ID: 569800
Has payment been sent?: Y
Did you include a banner in your signature?: Y
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
Name: SovereignBoba
Player ID: 603440
Has payment been sent?: Yes
Name: SovereignBoba
Player ID: 603440
Has payment been sent?: Yes
ZVpCPil.png
[quote=Entry form:] Name: BlueEternity Player ID: 575714 Has payment been sent?: Y Did you include a banner in your signature?: N [/quote]
Name: BlueEternity
Player ID: 575714
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@Jaeesong

May I be added to a pinglist (if there is any) / be pinged when the results are out?
@Jaeesong

May I be added to a pinglist (if there is any) / be pinged when the results are out?
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png
@lamsweete

sure thing! i'll go ahead and add a pinglist.
@lamsweete

sure thing! i'll go ahead and add a pinglist.
ccrPNZr.png
Thanks! I didn't see one so I subscribed but the notifs are painful I can't find my 100 other raffles anymore :'D
Thanks! I didn't see one so I subscribed but the notifs are painful I can't find my 100 other raffles anymore :'D
@lamsweete

understandable ^^ i went ahead and added you to the list, feel free to unsubscribe!
@lamsweete

understandable ^^ i went ahead and added you to the list, feel free to unsubscribe!
ccrPNZr.png
putting this here so i remember.. (filled out over discord) [quote=Entry form:] Name: Quantum780 Player ID: 633084 Has payment been sent?: Y Did you include a banner in your signature?: N Would you like to be added to the pinglist?: Y [/quote]
putting this here so i remember.. (filled out over discord)
Name: Quantum780
Player ID: 633084
Would you like to be added to the pinglist?: Y
ccrPNZr.png
bump
bump
ccrPNZr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9