Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle] MECHA FACTORY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Dinomatika Adding!
@Dinomatika Adding!
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
sent over a TON of items and will be sending more during the raffle! :D
sent over a TON of items and will be sending more during the raffle! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
can i please be added to the pinglist?
can i please be added to the pinglist?
Hi! I read though twice to see if there was anywhere that mentioned when raffle draws take place - at certain milestones, I have to assume? - but if it is mentioned anywhere I unfortunately can't find it.
Hi! I read though twice to see if there was anywhere that mentioned when raffle draws take place - at certain milestones, I have to assume? - but if it is mentioned anywhere I unfortunately can't find it.
@Fieryblood Adding!

@QuillAndInk We don't have a set date yet! It's assumed to be a few months out at present - the current plan is to end the raffle soon after the final milestone is hit. If progress starts slowing down before then and it looks like it's unlikely to hit that milestone, then we'll likely announce an official end date at that point.
@Fieryblood Adding!

@QuillAndInk We don't have a set date yet! It's assumed to be a few months out at present - the current plan is to end the raffle soon after the final milestone is hit. If progress starts slowing down before then and it looks like it's unlikely to hit that milestone, then we'll likely announce an official end date at that point.
HrA24rI.gif

[quote=Log Terminal][center]...///...ACCESSING WEAPONRY SCHEMATICS...\\\...[/center] ADDITIONAL TESTING MATERIALS REQUIRED REQUISITIONING SUPPLIES LIVE FIRE TEST SCHEDULED FOR [b]6/20[/b] ACCESSING COMBAT DEMONSTRATION FILES...[b]8 FOUND[/b] [indent][b]-ELIMINATE -RALLY -CLEAVER -UNHATCHED PLAGUE EGG -UNDYING FEATHERBACK -MECHANICAL DESTROYER -TRIBEAM HUNTER -SCENE: ARENA [/b][/indent] COMBAT DEMONSTRATION MATERIALS REQUIRED PRIOR TO SCHEDULED TEST BONUS PAY ALLOTTED CORPORATE REMINDS YOU THIS IS A TEST ONLY. NO ---UP//RIS_NGS WILL BEGIN.[/quote] ----- Scavenger hunt has been updated with new items! All of the above ("Weapons Test" set) are now worth 1.5x tickets through 6/20! The first set (Power Cells) is still active through 6/18. We also removed the screenshot requirement and made this behave more like a bonus hour minigame to reduce complexity. Everything is still obtainable from the coli, however - good luck! We're also just over 87% of the way through the first stage, with under 200k tickets to go! Guardian is currently in the lead, but there's still a chance for one of the others to overtake it! [size=0]@eialyne @foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @violentviolet77 @wolftrickster @doozie @zyzzylva @cloverpatches0 @tigressrising @ultrasude @oahu @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @gremlinslug @colieflower @gentlegentoo @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @dinomatika @cartographic @ladjanny @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein @fieryblood[/size][size=0]@foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @doozie @wolftrickster @tigressrising @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @chingoo @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein[/size]
Log Terminal wrote:
...///...ACCESSING WEAPONRY SCHEMATICS...\\\...

ADDITIONAL TESTING MATERIALS REQUIRED
REQUISITIONING SUPPLIES
LIVE FIRE TEST SCHEDULED FOR 6/20
ACCESSING COMBAT DEMONSTRATION FILES...8 FOUND
-ELIMINATE
-RALLY
-CLEAVER
-UNHATCHED PLAGUE EGG
-UNDYING FEATHERBACK
-MECHANICAL DESTROYER
-TRIBEAM HUNTER
-SCENE: ARENA
COMBAT DEMONSTRATION MATERIALS REQUIRED PRIOR TO SCHEDULED TEST
BONUS PAY ALLOTTED
CORPORATE REMINDS YOU THIS IS A TEST ONLY. NO ---UP//RIS_NGS WILL BEGIN.

Scavenger hunt has been updated with new items! All of the above ("Weapons Test" set) are now worth 1.5x tickets through 6/20! The first set (Power Cells) is still active through 6/18. We also removed the screenshot requirement and made this behave more like a bonus hour minigame to reduce complexity. Everything is still obtainable from the coli, however - good luck!

We're also just over 87% of the way through the first stage, with under 200k tickets to go! Guardian is currently in the lead, but there's still a chance for one of the others to overtake it!

@eialyne @foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @violentviolet77 @wolftrickster @doozie @zyzzylva @cloverpatches0 @tigressrising @ultrasude @oahu @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @gremlinslug @colieflower @gentlegentoo @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @dinomatika @cartographic @ladjanny @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein @fieryblood@foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @doozie @wolftrickster @tigressrising @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @chingoo @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein
HrA24rI.gif

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878022718182813776/987160478943965244/unknown.png[/img] sending the scene
unknown.png
sending the scene
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[quote=Log Terminal] [center]...///...ACCESSING PROJECT LOGS...\\\...[/center] LOGS INDICATE SUFFICIENT SUPPLIES GATHERED FOR FRAMEWORK COMMENCEMENT [B]GUARDIAN[/B] BODY PLAN APPROVED. BEGINNING SCHEMATIC RECONFIGURATION... SCHEMATIC RECONFIGURATION ASSIGNED TO BACKGROUND PROCESS. ESTIMATED COMPLETION: 1-5 DAY{S} [CENTER]...///...ACCESSING SCHEMATIC TEMPLATES...\\\...[/CENTER] PHASE HEIRARCHY APPROVED FOR ACCESS NEXT PHASE IDENTIFIED: [B]LIMB CONSTRUCTION: LEGS[/B] ADDITIONAL PHASES IDENTIFIED... [INDENT]-TORSO CONSTRUCTION -FLIGHT UNIT {WING} CONSTRUCTION -BALANCE UNIT {TAIL} CONSTRUCTION -WEAPON CONSTRUCTION ALPHA -WEAPON CONSTRUCTION BETA -COCKPIT CONSTRUCTION -ARMOR CONFIGURATION -REACTOR CORE INSTALLATION -AESTHETICS: PRIMARY -AESTHETICS: SECONDARY -AESTHETICS: TERTIARY -FINAL LAUNCH[/INDENT] [CENTER]...///...ACCESSING TARGETING SYSTEMS...\\\...[/CENTER] NEW LENS SYSTEMS REQUIRED REQUESTING TEST MATERIALS TARGETING SYSTEM TEST SCHEDULED FOR [B]6/25[/B] ASSESSING MATERIAL ANALOGUES...[B]5 FOUND[/B] [INDENT][B]-UNHATCHED ICE EGG -UNHATCHED LIGHT EGG -ALL-SEEING EYE -HAWKSBILL GOLIATH -[/B]SPECIAL ORDER: [B]VIAL OF ELEMENTAL SIGHT[/B][/INDENT] BONUS PAY WILL BE DISTRIBUTED REMINDER: THIS IS FOR --P\UREL&%Y SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES [/quote] ----- Hey there everyone! Sorry for the delay on this update, I got sucked into a lot of family gatherings for father's day weekend and wasn't able to get back to my computer until this morning. I've got a bunch of announcements and changes based on the first week of this event! [b]Milestone news:[/b] We've hit the first milestone!! [b]Guardian[/b] has soared into the lead and been locked in as the official body plan for the mech. With the confirmed, the list of future phases has been unveiled, and the next phase can be confirmed as Leg construction! I need a couple of days to finalize the art assets and then post them, so expect another ping then! You'll be seeing an update on the main post to the progress of the platform, as well as some schematic examples for the next phase. Voting will be fully available for the legs then! Note that you can send in now and then decide on what you're contributing towards later on! [b]Minigames and bonus tickets: [/b]The Power Cells and Weapons Demo bonus items have both cycled out, and now Targeting Systems is the next bonus! See above for the list. I'm also reiterating that the screenshot requirement has been removed - to get bonus tickets on those items you [i]just[/i] need to send them in! Also, the "Minigames" post on the first page is being changed to be "Bonus Tickets"! Because... We're also going to allow you to start earning daily bonus tickets for bumping the thread with a signature banner! Details will be posted again under the Bonus Tickets post, but here's a quick rundown: Each day, you can earn 5 extra tickets by bumping the thread with the raffle banner in your signature! (Code below that can be copied). You can earn this only once per day, and it must have been at least 10 minutes since the previous thread bump. [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3144483/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/9BcJXjq.png[/img][/url][/code] You can also earn [b]Refer-a-friend[/b] tickets! If you get a friend to participate, and they mention that they were referred by you, both you [i]and[/i] your friend will earn an extra 100 tickets! You can only be referred by one person, but you can refer as many people as you'd like! ----- That's all for now, and thank you all so much for your participation so far! As mentioned above, new art will be coming within a few days, so keep your eyes peeled! ----- [size=0]@eialyne @foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @violentviolet77 @wolftrickster @doozie @zyzzylva @cloverpatches0 @tigressrising @ultrasude @oahu @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @gremlinslug @colieflower @gentlegentoo @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @dinomatika @cartographic @ladjanny @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein @fieryblood @mix[/size] [size=0]@lansly @doozie @kothra @avmire @eonka @goldia @chingoo @ladjanny @dragonpals @jelllitan @nirnrootnoises @azarein[/size] [size=0]@eeveecraft @avmire @eonka @chingoo @ladjanny @dragonpals[/size] [size=0]@foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @doozie @wolftrickster @tigressrising @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @chingoo @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein[/size]
Log Terminal wrote:
...///...ACCESSING PROJECT LOGS...\\\...

LOGS INDICATE SUFFICIENT SUPPLIES GATHERED FOR FRAMEWORK COMMENCEMENT
GUARDIAN BODY PLAN APPROVED.
BEGINNING SCHEMATIC RECONFIGURATION...
SCHEMATIC RECONFIGURATION ASSIGNED TO BACKGROUND PROCESS. ESTIMATED COMPLETION: 1-5 DAY{S}

...///...ACCESSING SCHEMATIC TEMPLATES...\\\...

PHASE HEIRARCHY APPROVED FOR ACCESS

NEXT PHASE IDENTIFIED: LIMB CONSTRUCTION: LEGS

ADDITIONAL PHASES IDENTIFIED...
-TORSO CONSTRUCTION
-FLIGHT UNIT {WING} CONSTRUCTION
-BALANCE UNIT {TAIL} CONSTRUCTION
-WEAPON CONSTRUCTION ALPHA
-WEAPON CONSTRUCTION BETA
-COCKPIT CONSTRUCTION
-ARMOR CONFIGURATION
-REACTOR CORE INSTALLATION
-AESTHETICS: PRIMARY
-AESTHETICS: SECONDARY
-AESTHETICS: TERTIARY
-FINAL LAUNCH

...///...ACCESSING TARGETING SYSTEMS...\\\...

NEW LENS SYSTEMS REQUIRED
REQUESTING TEST MATERIALS
TARGETING SYSTEM TEST SCHEDULED FOR 6/25
ASSESSING MATERIAL ANALOGUES...5 FOUND
-UNHATCHED ICE EGG
-UNHATCHED LIGHT EGG
-ALL-SEEING EYE
-HAWKSBILL GOLIATH
-
SPECIAL ORDER: VIAL OF ELEMENTAL SIGHT
BONUS PAY WILL BE DISTRIBUTED
REMINDER: THIS IS FOR --P\UREL&%Y SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES

Hey there everyone! Sorry for the delay on this update, I got sucked into a lot of family gatherings for father's day weekend and wasn't able to get back to my computer until this morning. I've got a bunch of announcements and changes based on the first week of this event!

Milestone news: We've hit the first milestone!! Guardian has soared into the lead and been locked in as the official body plan for the mech. With the confirmed, the list of future phases has been unveiled, and the next phase can be confirmed as Leg construction!

I need a couple of days to finalize the art assets and then post them, so expect another ping then! You'll be seeing an update on the main post to the progress of the platform, as well as some schematic examples for the next phase. Voting will be fully available for the legs then! Note that you can send in now and then decide on what you're contributing towards later on!

Minigames and bonus tickets: The Power Cells and Weapons Demo bonus items have both cycled out, and now Targeting Systems is the next bonus! See above for the list. I'm also reiterating that the screenshot requirement has been removed - to get bonus tickets on those items you just need to send them in!

Also, the "Minigames" post on the first page is being changed to be "Bonus Tickets"! Because...

We're also going to allow you to start earning daily bonus tickets for bumping the thread with a signature banner! Details will be posted again under the Bonus Tickets post, but here's a quick rundown:

Each day, you can earn 5 extra tickets by bumping the thread with the raffle banner in your signature! (Code below that can be copied). You can earn this only once per day, and it must have been at least 10 minutes since the previous thread bump.
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3144483/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/9BcJXjq.png[/img][/url]

You can also earn Refer-a-friend tickets! If you get a friend to participate, and they mention that they were referred by you, both you and your friend will earn an extra 100 tickets! You can only be referred by one person, but you can refer as many people as you'd like!

That's all for now, and thank you all so much for your participation so far! As mentioned above, new art will be coming within a few days, so keep your eyes peeled!

@eialyne @foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @violentviolet77 @wolftrickster @doozie @zyzzylva @cloverpatches0 @tigressrising @ultrasude @oahu @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @gremlinslug @colieflower @gentlegentoo @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @dinomatika @cartographic @ladjanny @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein @fieryblood @mix
@lansly @doozie @kothra @avmire @eonka @goldia @chingoo @ladjanny @dragonpals @jelllitan @nirnrootnoises @azarein
@eeveecraft @avmire @eonka @chingoo @ladjanny @dragonpals
@foxolotl @rockss @beatoriche @doozie @wolftrickster @tigressrising @kothra @avmire @eonka @arapocalypse @goldia @reignhart @beblueberry @chingoo @dragonpals @jelllitan @azarein
HrA24rI.gif

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3144483/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/9BcJXjq.png[/img][/url]
9BcJXjq.png
gMDuKVs.png
CkBx3mf.png
S59aFC6.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
sb2gncP.gif
9BcJXjq.png
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91