Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed for now!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@cafemochi

Hi!

All the pairs are trained to be complimentary of each other in terms of fighting builds. So they wouldn't really work out if partners were switched, unfortunately. But nevertheless, I'll send them both over!
@cafemochi

Hi!

All the pairs are trained to be complimentary of each other in terms of fighting builds. So they wouldn't really work out if partners were switched, unfortunately. But nevertheless, I'll send them both over!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Bump!
Bump!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
Thank you!
@Lunartwist
Thank you!
Could I please have pair 11: Crinkle & Cerrik?
Could I please have pair 11: Crinkle & Cerrik?
They/them pronouns always work for me
Current other pronouns (may change at any time): any syllable-type neopronouns, void/voidself pronouns
XC93sMs.png P9aWhak.pngsh5xjiu.pngFJ98AnN.pngTl1dGxE.pngtyEuRXe.pngbYt72YT.pngYE53boy.png
hello there!! this is so neat! i started yesterday and id love to get any pair youre able to give away, if that's possible, (:
hello there!! this is so neat! i started yesterday and id love to get any pair youre able to give away, if that's possible, (:
conflagrant_ambassador.pngfinn he/himmanticorian_provocateur.png
@Lunartwist

Hello! Could I get pair 9 if they're still available?
@Lunartwist

Hello! Could I get pair 9 if they're still available?
Hello! could I have pair 4? thank you so much :)
Hello! could I have pair 4? thank you so much :)
4oO1RBo.png
Bump! New pairs available!
Bump! New pairs available!
Hi very new here, I like pair 1 Portia & Enya
Hi very new here, I like pair 1 Portia & Enya
@SnowFoxy

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll send that pair over shortly!
@SnowFoxy

Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising! I'll send that pair over shortly!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32