Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed for now!]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32
Bump!
Bump!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Hello, i would love to adopt a pair, i am not picky on which ones, i will be using them mainly for training of other dragons in the Coliseum <3
Hello, i would love to adopt a pair, i am not picky on which ones, i will be using them mainly for training of other dragons in the Coliseum <3
@AngelicTeaTime

Okay! Sending you a random pair!
@AngelicTeaTime

Okay! Sending you a random pair!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Hey, thanks for the message you sent me! I would like the first pair if they are still available?
Hey, thanks for the message you sent me! I would like the first pair if they are still available?
Artist | Pansexual Transm: He/Him/His | Atheist | Heavy metal dino and sci-fi/horror fan. Sup?
@Lunartwist thank you very much! <3
@Lunartwist thank you very much! <3
@Astroyztria

Oh dear, that's the random pair I just sent to the user above you. I'd be happy to send another! I just updated the front page!
@Astroyztria

Oh dear, that's the random pair I just sent to the user above you. I'd be happy to send another! I just updated the front page!
@lunartwist

LOL, that's fine, I'll take pair 4 then?
@lunartwist

LOL, that's fine, I'll take pair 4 then?
Artist | Pansexual Transm: He/Him/His | Atheist | Heavy metal dino and sci-fi/horror fan. Sup?
@Astroyztria

Sending!
@Astroyztria

Sending!
May I please have pair 6, Candy and Michael? They seem lovely. I hope for them to be friends with my current dragons.
May I please have pair 6, Candy and Michael? They seem lovely. I hope for them to be friends with my current dragons.
Hi, Thank you for the message you sent me!
I'd love to get Pair 3. Theseus and Ozphinhea if they're still available please!
Hi, Thank you for the message you sent me!
I'd love to get Pair 3. Theseus and Ozphinhea if they're still available please!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32