Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S/G] LAIR PURGE (Preferably Non-Exalt)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DarkMoon9

Hi so sorry about the missing stuffs. I corrected it on my message. I would be willing to let @Sectonia have Icesheet, I think it would be fair :)
@DarkMoon9

Hi so sorry about the missing stuffs. I corrected it on my message. I would be willing to let @Sectonia have Icesheet, I think it would be fair :)
xfv4n9L.png
@Shaboo Ah, thank you very much!! ^u^
@Shaboo Ah, thank you very much!! ^u^
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
[quote name="@Shaboo" date="2022-05-31 13:50:39" ] @/DarkMoon9 Hi so sorry about the missing stuffs. I corrected it on my message. I would be willing to let @Sectonia have Icesheet, I think it would be fair :) [/quote] [font=papyrus]Sounds good! I’ll set up the CRs!
@Shaboo wrote on 2022-05-31 13:50:39:
@/DarkMoon9

Sounds good! I’ll set up the CRs!
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9 35k works for me! and yeah, it was her time to go, and she's had a long happy life (she was 16) but we'd had her since she was six weeks old so it's still hard to believe she's gone. I'll send you a two-way cr if that works for you?
@DarkMoon9 35k works for me! and yeah, it was her time to go, and she's had a long happy life (she was 16) but we'd had her since she was six weeks old so it's still hard to believe she's gone. I'll send you a two-way cr if that works for you?
heyZH2H.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlSrRbK.png
mlHpBMC.png
@IrmaBoissy
I’ll go ahead and set it up!
It’s always hard to lose a pet, but at least you’re able to know that they won’t have to be in pain ever again :,)
@IrmaBoissy
I’ll go ahead and set it up!
It’s always hard to lose a pet, but at least you’re able to know that they won’t have to be in pain ever again :,)
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@thrilling @Sectonia
Your time to accept the CR had expired.
@thrilling @Sectonia
Your time to accept the CR had expired.
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@DarkMoon9
Hello! I would like to adopt a dragon!
Username: Lessai
Account age: been here since 2015
Dragon(s) I want: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65098353
Why I want this/these dragon(s):
It's the only banescale I've actually loved the design of and I'm redoing my lair as well
Price(s) I’m offering: give me a ballpark. noticed they have art so I don't want to low ball you
Anything Else: I don't think there's anything else but feel free to check out my lair and see if you spot any dragons that interest you. (Lions and wolves are my go to animal)
@DarkMoon9
Hello! I would like to adopt a dragon!
Username: Lessai
Account age: been here since 2015
Dragon(s) I want: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65098353
Why I want this/these dragon(s):
It's the only banescale I've actually loved the design of and I'm redoing my lair as well
Price(s) I’m offering: give me a ballpark. noticed they have art so I don't want to low ball you
Anything Else: I don't think there's anything else but feel free to check out my lair and see if you spot any dragons that interest you. (Lions and wolves are my go to animal)
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Lessai
Hey, sorry for the late response!
There’s a little something missing from your form (check the rules again), but I’d say pricing is in the 40-60kt range. I’m not really looking for any more dragons right now, but thank you!
@Lessai
Hey, sorry for the late response!
There’s a little something missing from your form (check the rules again), but I’d say pricing is in the 40-60kt range. I’m not really looking for any more dragons right now, but thank you!
Call me Dark!
She/Her
@darkmoon9

I apologize about that. I'll update my post.

Okay I'll take him please
@darkmoon9

I apologize about that. I'll update my post.

Okay I'll take him please
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Did lots of organizing! It’s not just pages of dragons, now it’s a bit more categorized.
Did lots of organizing! It’s not just pages of dragons, now it’s a bit more categorized.
Call me Dark!
She/Her
1 2 3 4 5 6