Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Mother's Day Hatchlings!!
1 2 3 4
[i][/i]Hello all!! I've got some little ones that just hatched that need homes!! All of them were born today on Mother's Day!! [b]~Rules~[/b] 1. [b]Please include what you would like to name the hatchling in your post! [/b] 2. [b]Please do not exalt right away.[/b] It's fine to exalt eventually, but keep them for at least more than a week before sending them off, thank you! 3. [b]Enjoy your new little friend :D[/b] Here are the babies: [b]Male[/b] Lavender/Plum/Nightshade [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77918982][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779190/77918982_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello all!! I've got some little ones that just hatched that need homes!! All of them were born today on Mother's Day!!

~Rules~
1. Please include what you would like to name the hatchling in your post!
2. Please do not exalt right away. It's fine to exalt eventually, but keep them for at least more than a week before sending them off, thank you!
3. Enjoy your new little friend :D

Here are the babies:

Male
Lavender/Plum/Nightshade
77918982_350.png

[emoji=sword and shield size=1]
@KnightessTigris

I'd love that male gaoler. I don't have one yet but a cute little flowered mothers day guy seems perfect. My little guy got covid so I'm not getting much of a mothers day.
@KnightessTigris

I'd love that male gaoler. I don't have one yet but a cute little flowered mothers day guy seems perfect. My little guy got covid so I'm not getting much of a mothers day.

jls6Ozv.png
@Cedarling
Aww, Happy Mother's day and I hope your little one gets better!!
Sorry but which Gaoler would you like the first or second? And what would you like to name him? ^.^
@Cedarling
Aww, Happy Mother's day and I hope your little one gets better!!
Sorry but which Gaoler would you like the first or second? And what would you like to name him? ^.^
@KnightessTigris
OH, sorry, I misread one as female. The second one would be great!
@KnightessTigris
OH, sorry, I misread one as female. The second one would be great!

jls6Ozv.png
@Cedarling
That's alright!! He's heading to you now ^.^
@Cedarling
That's alright!! He's heading to you now ^.^
Can i hv #3?
Can i hv #3?
7a461c7a918add51face20118bca9f91.gif Like these dragons for free air!!! 91629196.png3502390.png
@Elimatra
Of course!! What would you like to name her before I send her over? ^.^
@Elimatra
Of course!! What would you like to name her before I send her over? ^.^
hmmm good question >->

Shii
hmmm good question >->

Shii
7a461c7a918add51face20118bca9f91.gif Like these dragons for free air!!! 91629196.png3502390.png
@Elimatra
Great! Sending her to you now!! ^.^
@Elimatra
Great! Sending her to you now!! ^.^
1 2 3 4