Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINAL CLEAROUT (CLOSED)
if either or both of them are available, i would love tide and nebula!!
if either or both of them are available, i would love tide and nebula!!
FeQ86Gb.png • ivy
• they/he/she
"you told me once you were happy to have me, but i never gave me away"
omg Dawn is gorgeous! (#62910527) i'd love her if she's still available
omg Dawn is gorgeous! (#62910527) i'd love her if she's still available
cherri they/he/xe

ipnEeR0.png
my pearlcatchers have my whole heart
fr+3 || offline most of the day but very active!
WISHLIST ||LONGDROP||DORKY PROJECT
unknown.png
@NerdPrincess25
would love some currency and whatever you have left - seafood would be great!
@NerdPrincess25
would love some currency and whatever you have left - seafood would be great!
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
I'll take some currency and food if you have any left! Thank you so much![emoji=coatl happy size=1]
I'll take some currency and food if you have any left! Thank you so much!
U0f2Kfb.png
@NerdPrincess25

Sorry to see you go, but I hope you have wonderful adventures outside of Flight Rising!

I would love any food (especially plants) or currency (mainly treasure) you have. Also, if you have any leftover dragons from this, you can send them my way! Thank you so much, and have a great life!

Sincerely,
DragonninjaL0RD
@NerdPrincess25

Sorry to see you go, but I hope you have wonderful adventures outside of Flight Rising!

I would love any food (especially plants) or currency (mainly treasure) you have. Also, if you have any leftover dragons from this, you can send them my way! Thank you so much, and have a great life!

Sincerely,
DragonninjaL0RD
iotBp8i.pngQLGPbP3.gif a45uTDK.png
I'd love some food(insects and meat!) If you have some left!
I'd love some food(insects and meat!) If you have some left!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
I'd love Boysenberry (#51788285) and/or Onyx (#69562568) if they're still available (:
I'd love Boysenberry (#51788285) and/or Onyx (#69562568) if they're still available (:
|| They/Them || Flight Rising Time +0 ||
HW4lpxl.png
Not exactly sure if I responded to the old thread, but if I haven't, I'd love some currency, please!

I'm so sorry you're leaving. :(
Not exactly sure if I responded to the old thread, but if I haven't, I'd love some currency, please!

I'm so sorry you're leaving. :(
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIIIII

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
@NerdPrincess25 if this is still open, could i have Nyx, Orpheus (without apparel) and all the apparel on Typhoon? I would also like all skins/accents that you are willing to give away! Also all the gems you have! Thanks in advance!
@NerdPrincess25 if this is still open, could i have Nyx, Orpheus (without apparel) and all the apparel on Typhoon? I would also like all skins/accents that you are willing to give away! Also all the gems you have! Thanks in advance!
sbat-12292-0_1_2_159_162.png
Heya! Hope you're moving on to something equally fun!
If you're willing, I'd love any treasure or gems you're willing to give! I have quite a fee I've been saving for to expand my lair and buy a gem marketplace gene (petals for 1500!? Phew!!) So anything helps :')

As you're peacing out, I'm coming back! I just started paying again the other week after seven years! Haha, it's like a trade off
Heya! Hope you're moving on to something equally fun!
If you're willing, I'd love any treasure or gems you're willing to give! I have quite a fee I've been saving for to expand my lair and buy a gem marketplace gene (petals for 1500!? Phew!!) So anything helps :')

As you're peacing out, I'm coming back! I just started paying again the other week after seven years! Haha, it's like a trade off
Lol hi