Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 108 109
Monday Question
What is the recipe for your favorite dessert?

Start with shortcrust pastry, whether it's store-bought or homemade. Put a thin layer of vanilla pudding in there. Add as many fresh strawberries as will fit. On top of that I pour a kind of clear, jelly-like glaze (I have no idea if there even is an english word for that). Once that's cooled off, top with whipped cream!
Monday Question

Start with shortcrust pastry, whether it's store-bought or homemade. Put a thin layer of vanilla pudding in there. Add as many fresh strawberries as will fit. On top of that I pour a kind of clear, jelly-like glaze (I have no idea if there even is an english word for that). Once that's cooled off, top with whipped cream!
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
@aelith sending over 12, lvl8 dragons through private auction! they'll be one way for the tickets
@aelith sending over 12, lvl8 dragons through private auction! they'll be one way for the tickets
9YmzAZz.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
o6n8ZXM.png
ELWEhez.png
4ogWlJU.png
@aelith ohh, of course! yep, no tickets for me. fast lane direct to bossman do not pass go do not collect two hundred [s]dollars[/s] tickets also sending an extra dragon through 1t PA! I don't need payment or tickets though, they're just a donate [emoji=gaoler winking size=1]
@aelith ohh, of course! yep, no tickets for me. fast lane direct to bossman do not pass go do not collect two hundred dollars tickets

also sending an extra dragon through 1t PA! I don't need payment or tickets though, they're just a donate
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@ButterGutz
Got to them! ty for the heads up

@RheoTastic
Gottem, thanks a bunch!!
@ButterGutz
Got to them! ty for the heads up

@RheoTastic
Gottem, thanks a bunch!!
Ibadges.png
@comicsans could i be added to the pinglist for price increases? thank you very much!
@comicsans could i be added to the pinglist for price increases? thank you very much!
40564.png › oktavia
› she/they
› fr+3
› tiger with a keyboard
@TacoTequila Sending some more with bonuses for 1t.
@TacoTequila Sending some more with bonuses for 1t.
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Quote:
Monday Question:
Choosing just one favourite is so tricky! At the moment I'd say bingsu, which I've never made myself due to not being able to make the shaved ice very well.... injeolmi bingsu like this recipe shows is probably one of my favourite variations as I am very weak for injeolmi and make it at home a lot!
Quote:
Monday Question:
Choosing just one favourite is so tricky! At the moment I'd say bingsu, which I've never made myself due to not being able to make the shaved ice very well.... injeolmi bingsu like this recipe shows is probably one of my favourite variations as I am very weak for injeolmi and make it at home a lot!
FR +17
couldn't go wrong with a some simple brownies for dessert!
couldn't go wrong with a some simple brownies for dessert!
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
Sending 11 dragons in with bonuses lol, no room so it will be a little staggered
--

Monday Question:

plain old crushed up oreos in vanilla soft serve that I can get at a local ice cream place here. Could probably be easily replicated by buying vanilla ice cream and crushing oreos in it.
Sending 11 dragons in with bonuses lol, no room so it will be a little staggered
--

Monday Question:

plain old crushed up oreos in vanilla soft serve that I can get at a local ice cream place here. Could probably be easily replicated by buying vanilla ice cream and crushing oreos in it.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@retrodetective Thanks for supporting Lightning!

Keep the interns coming everyone! It's been lonely over here tonight :)
@retrodetective Thanks for supporting Lightning!

Keep the interns coming everyone! It's been lonely over here tonight :)
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 108 109