Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Elgie bump the 5th[emoji=cauldron size=1]
@Elgie bump the 5th
dT9HQge.png
dEe2UrM.png
Vs2WmBF.png
tS3GbBi.png
VITvCqN.png
Z0dFFal.png
Rombek
*Cottagecore lover
*Huge fantasy fan
*Shy anxious bean
*Sales tab

vivek-smoll.png
@Rombek I've added your bonus ticket! c: (#60)
@Rombek I've added your bonus ticket! c: (#60)
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
@Ringcat @Rombek @NBW @Able37 @Godrorress @Muster

Hey all! Due to the declined interest in this raffle, I have dramatically lowered the amount of tickets needed to be purchased in order to conclude it in hopes that it'll be able to end sooner and allow the prizes to be given out as soon as possible. So now only 80 tickets will need be be purchased!

Hope you're all having a nice time of day~

Hey all! Due to the declined interest in this raffle, I have dramatically lowered the amount of tickets needed to be purchased in order to conclude it in hopes that it'll be able to end sooner and allow the prizes to be given out as soon as possible. So now only 80 tickets will need be be purchased!

Hope you're all having a nice time of day~
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]

Hey all. I apologize, but unfortunately I will be cancelling this raffle since it fizzled off and is no longer active. I will be returning all gems and treasure to everyone who participated, and if you're still interested in either of the aberrations, feel free to reach out asap before I exalt them and I'd be more than happy to sell them to you.

Hey all. I apologize, but unfortunately I will be cancelling this raffle since it fizzled off and is no longer active. I will be returning all gems and treasure to everyone who participated, and if you're still interested in either of the aberrations, feel free to reach out asap before I exalt them and I'd be more than happy to sell them to you.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22