Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RockCandy Raffle(level 25s & coli packs)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
@tafficat @icecrystal
Sorry to ping again but how can i send some currency to buy some tickets, i was thinking to buy 50 through gems
@tafficat @icecrystal
Sorry to ping again but how can i send some currency to buy some tickets, i was thinking to buy 50 through gems
@Gl1tched
You can send it to me through either PM or crossroads!
@Gl1tched
You can send it to me through either PM or crossroads!
QFXpYkj.png
this is really cool! My account is less than 90 days old-- are the raffles still open? if so I'd love to join! I've been looking for a leveling service for a while, I'll be sure to check your guys' out:)
this is really cool! My account is less than 90 days old-- are the raffles still open? if so I'd love to join! I've been looking for a leveling service for a while, I'll be sure to check your guys' out:)
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

@atlasky
Got you entered!
@atlasky
Got you entered!
QFXpYkj.png
Last 30 minutes before drawing!
Last 30 minutes before drawing!
QFXpYkj.png
@Islet @P03 @VileVial @LokiFire @Yutopi @darkflames @mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @MSDOS @TwilightShine @LadyJedi @Doozie @GemstoneSky @AeroAspect @RipPip @honeydragons @Baihe @beBlueberry @EclipseXD @Yetaet @CeresFullMoon @eternal999 @TheGoldenDrag0n @Silverazura @taintedsilk @BibliomaniaTM @UwiBami @ShadowLugia111 @MysticOfLight @NinaLing @faranth9 @lilas @MegaraFrostalon @Illuminatihotty @Reshiramu @AwakenedMajesty @Boundary @Gl1tched @atlasky
If youve been pinged, you have tickets in the raffle. You will only be pinged again if you are drawn.
Prizes are going to start being drawn! Once the winners for most bumps & most tickets have claimed their prizes, the remaining prizes will be given out so stay tuned. Winners of the following two prizes have 24hrs from the time of posting to notify me of what dragon they would like!
Most Bumps: @Persinnamon - level 25 of your choice!
Most tickets: @RoyalVanillaChai - level 25 of your choice!
All trained 25s can be found here.
@Islet @P03 @VileVial @LokiFire @Yutopi @darkflames @mythariah @ChaiSpicedTea @MSDOS @TwilightShine @LadyJedi @Doozie @GemstoneSky @AeroAspect @RipPip @honeydragons @Baihe @beBlueberry @EclipseXD @Yetaet @CeresFullMoon @eternal999 @TheGoldenDrag0n @Silverazura @taintedsilk @BibliomaniaTM @UwiBami @ShadowLugia111 @MysticOfLight @NinaLing @faranth9 @lilas @MegaraFrostalon @Illuminatihotty @Reshiramu @AwakenedMajesty @Boundary @Gl1tched @atlasky
If youve been pinged, you have tickets in the raffle. You will only be pinged again if you are drawn.
Prizes are going to start being drawn! Once the winners for most bumps & most tickets have claimed their prizes, the remaining prizes will be given out so stay tuned. Winners of the following two prizes have 24hrs from the time of posting to notify me of what dragon they would like!
Most Bumps: @Persinnamon - level 25 of your choice!
Most tickets: @RoyalVanillaChai - level 25 of your choice!
All trained 25s can be found here.
QFXpYkj.png
@Persinnamon has 24 more hours to claim their prize for most bumps before I move on to the next person.
@Persinnamon has 24 more hours to claim their prize for most bumps before I move on to the next person.
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat thank you so much! I'd like Benella, please!
@Tafficat thank you so much! I'd like Benella, please!
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
Please ping with your choices!
From the list of prizes, list your most wanted to least wanted prize based on the number beside your name. #1 only needs to list one prize, #11 will list 11 in the order wanted. List level 25 dragons by dragon name for ease.
Level 25 dragons can be found here
Other prizes are the battlestone pack, and 2 leveling service prizes.

1.@ChaiSpicedTea
2.@LokiFire
3.@Doozie
4.@lilas
5.@Silverazura
6.@P03
7.@MysticOfLight
8.@Baihe
9.@NinaLing
10.@faranth9
11.@TheGoldenDrag0n
Please ping with your choices!
From the list of prizes, list your most wanted to least wanted prize based on the number beside your name. #1 only needs to list one prize, #11 will list 11 in the order wanted. List level 25 dragons by dragon name for ease.
Level 25 dragons can be found here
Other prizes are the battlestone pack, and 2 leveling service prizes.

1.@ChaiSpicedTea
2.@LokiFire
3.@Doozie
4.@lilas
5.@Silverazura
6.@P03
7.@MysticOfLight
8.@Baihe
9.@NinaLing
10.@faranth9
11.@TheGoldenDrag0n
QFXpYkj.png