Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Talos G2 Lore Contest [CLOSED]
1 2 3
Sorry guys! Have been kinda catching up on school work! The contest is now closed! We will choose the winners shortly!
Sorry guys! Have been kinda catching up on school work! The contest is now closed! We will choose the winners shortly!
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to apologize for the delay, several of our members- including myself- got busy with things! Personally, I got busy with university and IRL family member health issues on top of a neighbor causing issues. What a glorious combination to deal with!
---
After much deliberation, the winners of the second lore contest for Talos are as followed!

@Pipirii wins the lore contest for Enora! We adored the lore you wrote, and I hope you treat Enora well and she the same to you! (Fun fact: I was highly tempted to keep her myself this go around!)

@Litha wins Chlothar! Your lore has wonderful potential, it is well written and fun to read! I wish you luck with your lore writing to come with your lair, expect me to lurk reading it!

and last but certainly not least- For Aliza, @Amalgemotion has won! We adored the characterization of Aliza within your lore, and cannot wait for more (mis)adventures to come with her and her new found friends!

A big thank you to everyone who participated within the lore contest! So many entries this time, it took a bit longer to get through everyone's lore. Thank you all for participating, and please do not fret if you did not win- All of you were amazing!! There is always next time my friends, please keep an eye out for the next lore contest!!
Hello Everyone!

I'd like to apologize for the delay, several of our members- including myself- got busy with things! Personally, I got busy with university and IRL family member health issues on top of a neighbor causing issues. What a glorious combination to deal with!
---
After much deliberation, the winners of the second lore contest for Talos are as followed!

@Pipirii wins the lore contest for Enora! We adored the lore you wrote, and I hope you treat Enora well and she the same to you! (Fun fact: I was highly tempted to keep her myself this go around!)

@Litha wins Chlothar! Your lore has wonderful potential, it is well written and fun to read! I wish you luck with your lore writing to come with your lair, expect me to lurk reading it!

and last but certainly not least- For Aliza, @Amalgemotion has won! We adored the characterization of Aliza within your lore, and cannot wait for more (mis)adventures to come with her and her new found friends!

A big thank you to everyone who participated within the lore contest! So many entries this time, it took a bit longer to get through everyone's lore. Thank you all for participating, and please do not fret if you did not win- All of you were amazing!! There is always next time my friends, please keep an eye out for the next lore contest!!
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
Ahhh thank you so much!! I’m so excited to get him dressed and written more thoroughly into lore! <3
Ahhh thank you so much!! I’m so excited to get him dressed and written more thoroughly into lore! <3
1 2 3