Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Finished) [R] 100+ Baldwin Mat Raffle!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Bump
Bump
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
bump 65
bump 65
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Alright! I'm closing the raffle! Pulling the winners soon!
@Dragonikorca @Dartist @HawkMartian @Darkflames @AmethystSpirit @Doozie @RevHellebore @Amalgemotion @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Pandakitty @Accismus @Mythariah @CoffeeCake @LittleWhoopiePie @AWB @pghbekka @SamuelStuhlinger @VHydra @Evelyan @KryptikKreature @Frognog @TheBeeMafia @Mazatl @Babadook @Etalyrin @PuffinSalt @JellyRaven
Alright! I'm closing the raffle! Pulling the winners soon!
@Dragonikorca @Dartist @HawkMartian @Darkflames @AmethystSpirit @Doozie @RevHellebore @Amalgemotion @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Pandakitty @Accismus @Mythariah @CoffeeCake @LittleWhoopiePie @AWB @pghbekka @SamuelStuhlinger @VHydra @Evelyan @KryptikKreature @Frognog @TheBeeMafia @Mazatl @Babadook @Etalyrin @PuffinSalt @JellyRaven
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
The Winners are:
First Prize:
@Persinnamon
They also get the most bumps award.

Second Prize:
@Dragonikorca

Third Prize (Stacks):
@pghbekka
Also the winner of the most bought tickets!

@Dartist @HawkMartian @Darkflames @AmethystSpirit @Doozie @RevHellebore @Amalgemotion @ChaiSpicedTea @Pandakitty @Accismus @Mythariah @CoffeeCake @LittleWhoopiePie @AWB @SamuelStuhlinger @VHydra @Evelyan @KryptikKreature @Frognog @TheBeeMafia @Mazatl @Babadook @Etalyrin @PuffinSalt @JellyRaven

Thank you guys so much for entering, I will be giving out the prizes shortly!
The Winners are:
First Prize:
@Persinnamon
They also get the most bumps award.

Second Prize:
@Dragonikorca

Third Prize (Stacks):
@pghbekka
Also the winner of the most bought tickets!

@Dartist @HawkMartian @Darkflames @AmethystSpirit @Doozie @RevHellebore @Amalgemotion @ChaiSpicedTea @Pandakitty @Accismus @Mythariah @CoffeeCake @LittleWhoopiePie @AWB @SamuelStuhlinger @VHydra @Evelyan @KryptikKreature @Frognog @TheBeeMafia @Mazatl @Babadook @Etalyrin @PuffinSalt @JellyRaven

Thank you guys so much for entering, I will be giving out the prizes shortly!
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats!
Congrats!
5LGylbX.png
Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much for hosting!
Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much for hosting!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Congrats!
Congrats!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42