Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free NY G1s (and others)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Sectonia sending them your way!

@MegaSocky I'll send you the last 2, but the person below you was interested in the noc girl as well and you already grabbed 2-can you decide with them and lmk which one of you will be taking her home?

@malzeno see above :)

@ArcaneHierophant sending them your way!

tysm guys <3
@Sectonia sending them your way!

@MegaSocky I'll send you the last 2, but the person below you was interested in the noc girl as well and you already grabbed 2-can you decide with them and lmk which one of you will be taking her home?

@malzeno see above :)

@ArcaneHierophant sending them your way!

tysm guys <3
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@BFD666 @malzeno

malzeno can grab the one they wanted!
@BFD666 @malzeno

malzeno can grab the one they wanted!
@MegaSocky alright, thank you for letting me know! <3
@MegaSocky alright, thank you for letting me know! <3
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

@BFD666

Oh! If it isn't too much trouble can I grab Void too? He's perfect for a fandragon idea of mine (he even has the right name)!

Not Found
@BFD666

Oh! If it isn't too much trouble can I grab Void too? He's perfect for a fandragon idea of mine (he even has the right name)!

Not Found
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
@Sectonia yep! he's all yours

he was actually meant to be a fandragon too (the result of a breeding project) but I decided to scrap him :'D

hopefully he has a better life with you haha
@Sectonia yep! he's all yours

he was actually meant to be a fandragon too (the result of a breeding project) but I decided to scrap him :'D

hopefully he has a better life with you haha

@ BFD666 May I have this one, please? I think she'd be good for one of my boys [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71658001][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716581/71658001_350.png[/img][/url]
@ BFD666 May I have this one, please? I think she'd be good for one of my boys

71658001_350.png
@BeneathTreesMoMo sure! :D
@BeneathTreesMoMo sure! :D

Thank you!
Thank you!
bump :)
bump :)

@BFD666 AHHH okay I'm back one more time if that's okay- could I snatch up this gal? c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74764975][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747650/74764975_350.png[/img][/url]
@BFD666

AHHH okay I'm back one more time if that's okay- could I snatch up this gal? c:

74764975_350.png
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look