Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree 2.0
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 390 391
claim @ScarceRefuge sending 2 Iron Treasure Chest ^^ [b][color=green]Easy Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 20G 2 ) 20 x Eternal Snow <- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥ [b][color=orange]Medium Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) Minimum one of these accent : [skin=43095][skin=43096][skin=43098][skin=43099][skin=43101][skin=43102][skin=43103][skin=43106][skin=43107] 2 ) Minimum one of these skin : [skin=43104][skin=43105][skin=43108] <- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥ [b][color=red]Hard Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 1 random egg 2 ) 100G + 3 ) 100kt + 4 ) [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] for my OC Fandragon 5 ) One item of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41383406]" Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist[/url] ( at the bottom of the list ) 6 ) One of these items for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75050054]Amethyst[/url] project [item=Secondary Gene: Constellation] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Vial of Elemental Sight] 7 ) One of these items for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74078408]Magnolia[/url] project [item=Secondary Gene: Trail]
claim @ScarceRefuge sending 2 Iron Treasure Chest ^^

Easy Wishlist :

1 ) 20G
2 ) 20 x Eternal Snow

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥

Medium Wishlist :

1 ) Minimum one of these accent :

2 ) Minimum one of these skin :

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥

Hard Wishlist :

1 ) 1 random egg
2 ) 100G +
3 ) 100kt +
4 ) Frigid Fugitive Shackles for my OC Fandragon
5 ) One item of my " Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist ( at the bottom of the list )

6 ) One of these items for my Amethyst project
Secondary Gene: Constellation Tertiary Gene: Runes Breed Change: Skydancer Vial of Elemental Sight

7 ) One of these items for my Magnolia project
Secondary Gene: Trail
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
claim @ScarceRefuge sending you 45kt! Easy - [emoji=blue star] Up to 20kt/20g [emoji=blue star] Buy Evenus (ID=72542235). He was an accidental purchase and I want him to go to a good home [emoji=heart] Medium - [emoji=gold star] 40g [emoji=gold star] [item=Accent: Icy Threat] Hard - [emoji=red star] Primary Gene: Metallic [emoji=red star] 3-5 chests, I don't mind what kind.
claim @ScarceRefuge sending you 45kt!

Easy -
Up to 20kt/20g
Buy Evenus (ID=72542235). He was an accidental purchase and I want him to go to a good home

Medium -
40g
Accent: Icy Threat

Hard -
Primary Gene: Metallic
3-5 chests, I don't mind what kind.
"Treat others the way you want to be treated!"
Wishlist in Clan Profile!
@FelineThing sending 1x berserker!

easy
- buy a dragon from this tab c:
- 3 fodder dragons (will exalt)
- one of the following: respectable alabaster gloves, resplendent waistcoat, resplendent tailcoat, moondust starsilk wingdrapes, golden arm silks

medium:
- 30g or 35kt
- infectionist crown, electrician's crown, or whirlwind crown
- one of the following skins:

hard:
- luminous halo
- skin: veiled valley
- scene: battlefield
@FelineThing sending 1x berserker!

easy
- buy a dragon from this tab c:
- 3 fodder dragons (will exalt)
- one of the following: respectable alabaster gloves, resplendent waistcoat, resplendent tailcoat, moondust starsilk wingdrapes, golden arm silks

medium:
- 30g or 35kt
- infectionist crown, electrician's crown, or whirlwind crown
- one of the following skins:

hard:
- luminous halo
- skin: veiled valley
- scene: battlefield
claim @Zoruna Sent 20x Eternal Snow
I misunderstood the order, so I won't post my list again yet.
claim @Zoruna Sent 20x Eternal Snow
I misunderstood the order, so I won't post my list again yet.
wait- I'm confused. Who is next?
wait- I'm confused. Who is next?
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
Skip me and grant recognize :)
Skip me and grant recognize :)
Claim! Bought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73392062]this[/url] dragon for 20g! @recognize Easy: - Buy 10+ raffle tickets (bio) - Like 10+ dergs from my Faes/Spiral tab - 20g Medium: - [item=gilded decorative chest] - Buy 40+ tickets to my raffle (bio) - A few familiars I don't have (that fit in this cost range) Hard: - [item=breed change: fae] - [item=breed change: spiral] - Any discontinued familiar/rare familiar in this price range
Claim! Bought this dragon for 20g! @recognize

Easy:
- Buy 10+ raffle tickets (bio)
- Like 10+ dergs from my Faes/Spiral tab
- 20g

Medium:
- Gilded Decorative Chest
- Buy 40+ tickets to my raffle (bio)
- A few familiars I don't have (that fit in this cost range)

Hard:
- Breed Change: Fae
- Breed Change: Spiral
- Any discontinued familiar/rare familiar in this price range
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
claim @L1lith I like 10 dragons ^^ ( Jucika, Lilith, Marina, Shadowseer, Neglect, Castor, Griffin, Anemo, Mistral and Rafael ) [b][color=green]Easy Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 20G 2 ) 20 x Eternal Snow <- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥ [b][color=orange]Medium Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) Minimum one of these accent : [skin=43095][skin=43096][skin=43098][skin=43099][skin=43101][skin=43102][skin=43103][skin=43106][skin=43107] 2 ) Minimum one of these skin : [skin=43104][skin=43105][skin=43108] <- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥ [b][color=red]Hard Wishlist :[/color][/b] 1 ) 1 random egg 2 ) 100G + 3 ) 100kt + 4 ) [item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles] for my OC Fandragon 5 ) One item of my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41383406]" Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist[/url] ( at the bottom of the list ) 6 ) One of these items for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75050054]Amethyst[/url] project [item=Secondary Gene: Constellation] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Vial of Elemental Sight] 7 ) One of these items for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74078408]Magnolia[/url] project [item=Secondary Gene: Trail]
claim @L1lith I like 10 dragons ^^ ( Jucika, Lilith, Marina, Shadowseer, Neglect, Castor, Griffin, Anemo, Mistral and Rafael )

Easy Wishlist :

1 ) 20G
2 ) 20 x Eternal Snow

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the easy level ♥

Medium Wishlist :

1 ) Minimum one of these accent :

2 ) Minimum one of these skin :

<- If the prices come to change and increase, feel free to adapt to suit the medium level ♥

Hard Wishlist :

1 ) 1 random egg
2 ) 100G +
3 ) 100kt +
4 ) Frigid Fugitive Shackles for my OC Fandragon
5 ) One item of my " Hibernal Den Slots " Wishlist ( at the bottom of the list )

6 ) One of these items for my Amethyst project
Secondary Gene: Constellation Tertiary Gene: Runes Breed Change: Skydancer Vial of Elemental Sight

7 ) One of these items for my Magnolia project
Secondary Gene: Trail
F8WMfQz.png Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' eGiN2Xv.png
My Wishlist / Pronouns : She / He
l5np.pnghnri.png q5v9.pngny85.pngdiqh.pngi07u.png
@gryphon982 Please remember to delete bumps if you bump! Thank you

@Zoruna Sending 20g!

Easy:

1. Buy 15+ tickets in my Pharaoh & Sarcophagus Raffle!
2. Baldwin Mats :D
3. An amount of Igueel Leather or Azurite

Medium:

4. Anything from my wishlist! worth around 40g please
5. 40g

Hard:

6. Breed change: fae
7. unhatched egg
8. Cloudy tail feathers

@gryphon982 Please remember to delete bumps if you bump! Thank you

@Zoruna Sending 20g!

Easy:

1. Buy 15+ tickets in my Pharaoh & Sarcophagus Raffle!
2. Baldwin Mats :D
3. An amount of Igueel Leather or Azurite

Medium:

4. Anything from my wishlist! worth around 40g please
5. 40g

Hard:

6. Breed change: fae
7. unhatched egg
8. Cloudy tail feathers

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png