Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | R] ended
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 377 378
Bump
Bump
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Bump! ^^
Bump! ^^
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
bump!!
bump!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Bump
Bump
Call me Creature/Iknox.
She/They
4YbOe.gif TYFPN.gif LSAJ9.gif MgBOm.gif
bump!!
bump!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Hello everyone! the raffle is officially ended, so I am doing some final housekeeping for any remaining event tickets, and then a 'all participants' ping! I apologize if you get pinged twice for that, just want to make sure everything is buttoned up ^^

@Mythariah oh yes, G1 imp, my beloved. I've been heavily into G1s lately, and I MISS IMPS - they are by far my favorite breed, and the fact that I can't just make everything an imp makes me sad lol 44 tickets for Friday, 50 tickets for Saturday!

@Persinnamon ah yes, past fest items can be a slog to try and get ahold of! 44 + 50 tickets!

@ChaiSpicedTea the goblins are VERY cute lol and yes! snagging the old stuff is very satisfying! 44 + 50 tickets! and got your 9 more notes :)

Hello everyone! the raffle is officially ended, so I am doing some final housekeeping for any remaining event tickets, and then a 'all participants' ping! I apologize if you get pinged twice for that, just want to make sure everything is buttoned up ^^

@Mythariah oh yes, G1 imp, my beloved. I've been heavily into G1s lately, and I MISS IMPS - they are by far my favorite breed, and the fact that I can't just make everything an imp makes me sad lol 44 tickets for Friday, 50 tickets for Saturday!

@Persinnamon ah yes, past fest items can be a slog to try and get ahold of! 44 + 50 tickets!

@ChaiSpicedTea the goblins are VERY cute lol and yes! snagging the old stuff is very satisfying! 44 + 50 tickets! and got your 9 more notes :)

Alrighty, now the All Participants ping!

First, thank you all for participating! It's been wonderful to get to know you all a bit more this week with the events, and it's been so fun to see your names around FR!

Please take some time in the next 48 hours to look over the spreadsheet here and checking your tickets! If you feel there is an error, please let me know here and we can figure it out together. The total tickets (purchased and free) are shown in column F - if you are listed on the spreadsheet but have 0 tickets, this means you had free tickets, but did not purchase enough tickets to qualify for them.

The first round of prizes will be drawn on Wednesday, 5/11.

If you would like to be pinged for each round, please let me know! Otherwise, you will only be pinged if you win a prize.

Here is a reminder of how the drawing will work!
Quote:
Each person will only be allowed to win one prize, but the more tickets you have, the more likely you are to win and get more options for prizes.

Winners will be chosen in groups of 5, and each will list their top x prizes. (the first winner will list their first choice only, second winner will list their first and second choice, etc.). Once Round 1 has finished, the prizes will be distributed, and the second round winners will be pinged to list their prizes.

You will have 48 hours to respond to the winning ping. If you do not respond in that time, you will be moved to first in the next round of 5, along with 4 more winners. If you do not respond to the second ping within 48 hours, you will forfeit your prize.

Once the raffle has closed, I will be randomizing ticket numbers (not based on when you purchased them) and then using random.org to select the winning ticket. If a user is drawn more than once, their additional spots will be re-rolled for another user.

I have now counted all of the extra 50 tickets for the badges, so you can go ahead and remove those now ^^ thank you so much for your support!!

The mini bump raffle will be drawn shortly! the pages that are eligible are 300 to 370 - as a reminder of the rules:

I will draw three winners by using a random number generator to select a page (300-370) and then another number to select the post number. The poster of that number will be the winner! I will do this 3 times.

If the winner is not an eligible participant, I will redraw both numbers.

You can only win ONE prize from the bump raffle, but you can win a prize from both the bump AND the main (limited to one from each).

the 3 winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning ping. The first place person will get their first choice, the second place person will provide their first two choices, etc. If someone does not respond within 48 hours, I will redraw for a new winner.

I think this is everything, but please let me know if there are any questions at all!

@Animya @Arkrider410 @AshestoAshcraft @AspenCrow @atheref @AWB @bamboo1996 @beBlueberry @BeckAlistiere @BellaMoon @Bells0fIreland @beskad @Birdsforlife @BitterTea @blackfriday99 @BloodQueen @Bluedrake @blueva @Bnemesis @Cadybug8484 @carnwennhau @CassE @cedarfrogs @ChaiSpicedTea @ChesireCLAM @Coiote @Coolfrost @CosmoChuck @Crexxy @CrowHarlequin @D3niz3n @DarkPuffin @dartist @Demonfire @Doozie @dragonflame7 @DyreVoid @Etalyrin @FableTheWolf @Farore @Fezaphyrz @FinalFlight @finder77 @gooodras @Greili @Halkiierid @HawkMartian @HerdingCats @Herodias @HighHighHopes @hypomargoteros @Illuminatihotty @InfamousDeako @jinu @kellers @Kiizura @kiwikami @KryptikKreature @Larimarblue @LauraChant @LeafstarOfSky @LeggoMyEggos @lilas @linin @LordCorvidae @LordDragonWubbs @LumoInnIt @Lustry @LVRIME @LynxSideris @Meadbhb @meh1129 @MinnowFox @Myasmic @Mythariah @Neandra @nekoace14 @Niftie @Nightshadeling @Nyghtraven @OverheartBlue @P03 @Paradoxxx @PeachKissed @Persinnamon @pghbekka @Plante @player151831 @posibee @Potatoad @powgal15 @PrinceBirb08 @PurpleHusky @raggirare @RATRULER @Reptilia @ReverentDeath @RipPip @rubyxblade @SailboatSea @sav101w @SeaglassSky @Semisketched @SeraCosmos @ShadowLugia111 @ShayeraNatasha @Silvael @skrimshaw @Sleepyfan @sleepyrat @slyvir @Snowiidragon @souppp @SpiceTheDragon @SpottedBread @stardvsts @Starflight19 @StormWater @StrayMoon @sublimevoide @taintedsilk @Teletraan @TempestSea @TheSunTheGodsSaw @TheTrueMothman @Thunderwolf2018 @Torchia @TunaNoodle @Twilightshine @UnicornChild132 @UwiBami @vaguelycanine @ValkyrjaKayn @ViolentViolet77 @VoidedNebula @Vriouss @WaterMaloneDraws @WingedOutlaw @Winterlyss @Woix @XernaPirate @Xoanon @Zahava @Zer00 @Zhy @Zikitty
Alrighty, now the All Participants ping!

First, thank you all for participating! It's been wonderful to get to know you all a bit more this week with the events, and it's been so fun to see your names around FR!

Please take some time in the next 48 hours to look over the spreadsheet here and checking your tickets! If you feel there is an error, please let me know here and we can figure it out together. The total tickets (purchased and free) are shown in column F - if you are listed on the spreadsheet but have 0 tickets, this means you had free tickets, but did not purchase enough tickets to qualify for them.

The first round of prizes will be drawn on Wednesday, 5/11.

If you would like to be pinged for each round, please let me know! Otherwise, you will only be pinged if you win a prize.

Here is a reminder of how the drawing will work!
Quote:
Each person will only be allowed to win one prize, but the more tickets you have, the more likely you are to win and get more options for prizes.

Winners will be chosen in groups of 5, and each will list their top x prizes. (the first winner will list their first choice only, second winner will list their first and second choice, etc.). Once Round 1 has finished, the prizes will be distributed, and the second round winners will be pinged to list their prizes.

You will have 48 hours to respond to the winning ping. If you do not respond in that time, you will be moved to first in the next round of 5, along with 4 more winners. If you do not respond to the second ping within 48 hours, you will forfeit your prize.

Once the raffle has closed, I will be randomizing ticket numbers (not based on when you purchased them) and then using random.org to select the winning ticket. If a user is drawn more than once, their additional spots will be re-rolled for another user.

I have now counted all of the extra 50 tickets for the badges, so you can go ahead and remove those now ^^ thank you so much for your support!!

The mini bump raffle will be drawn shortly! the pages that are eligible are 300 to 370 - as a reminder of the rules:

I will draw three winners by using a random number generator to select a page (300-370) and then another number to select the post number. The poster of that number will be the winner! I will do this 3 times.

If the winner is not an eligible participant, I will redraw both numbers.

You can only win ONE prize from the bump raffle, but you can win a prize from both the bump AND the main (limited to one from each).

the 3 winners will have 48 hours to respond to the winning ping. The first place person will get their first choice, the second place person will provide their first two choices, etc. If someone does not respond within 48 hours, I will redraw for a new winner.

I think this is everything, but please let me know if there are any questions at all!

@Animya @Arkrider410 @AshestoAshcraft @AspenCrow @atheref @AWB @bamboo1996 @beBlueberry @BeckAlistiere @BellaMoon @Bells0fIreland @beskad @Birdsforlife @BitterTea @blackfriday99 @BloodQueen @Bluedrake @blueva @Bnemesis @Cadybug8484 @carnwennhau @CassE @cedarfrogs @ChaiSpicedTea @ChesireCLAM @Coiote @Coolfrost @CosmoChuck @Crexxy @CrowHarlequin @D3niz3n @DarkPuffin @dartist @Demonfire @Doozie @dragonflame7 @DyreVoid @Etalyrin @FableTheWolf @Farore @Fezaphyrz @FinalFlight @finder77 @gooodras @Greili @Halkiierid @HawkMartian @HerdingCats @Herodias @HighHighHopes @hypomargoteros @Illuminatihotty @InfamousDeako @jinu @kellers @Kiizura @kiwikami @KryptikKreature @Larimarblue @LauraChant @LeafstarOfSky @LeggoMyEggos @lilas @linin @LordCorvidae @LordDragonWubbs @LumoInnIt @Lustry @LVRIME @LynxSideris @Meadbhb @meh1129 @MinnowFox @Myasmic @Mythariah @Neandra @nekoace14 @Niftie @Nightshadeling @Nyghtraven @OverheartBlue @P03 @Paradoxxx @PeachKissed @Persinnamon @pghbekka @Plante @player151831 @posibee @Potatoad @powgal15 @PrinceBirb08 @PurpleHusky @raggirare @RATRULER @Reptilia @ReverentDeath @RipPip @rubyxblade @SailboatSea @sav101w @SeaglassSky @Semisketched @SeraCosmos @ShadowLugia111 @ShayeraNatasha @Silvael @skrimshaw @Sleepyfan @sleepyrat @slyvir @Snowiidragon @souppp @SpiceTheDragon @SpottedBread @stardvsts @Starflight19 @StormWater @StrayMoon @sublimevoide @taintedsilk @Teletraan @TempestSea @TheSunTheGodsSaw @TheTrueMothman @Thunderwolf2018 @Torchia @TunaNoodle @Twilightshine @UnicornChild132 @UwiBami @vaguelycanine @ValkyrjaKayn @ViolentViolet77 @VoidedNebula @Vriouss @WaterMaloneDraws @WingedOutlaw @Winterlyss @Woix @XernaPirate @Xoanon @Zahava @Zer00 @Zhy @Zikitty

Ping me please!

Ping me please!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
Woo! So excited
Woo! So excited
Looking forward to seeing if I won anything [emoji=veilspun happy size=1]
Looking forward to seeing if I won anything
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 377 378