Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fundraising Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@commoncomitatus I would love some lore!
@commoncomitatus I would love some lore!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
@mgcltwo
Oh! No actually I think I misunderstood the prize! I thought it was (Mysterious figures + witches tatters) OR (Sorcerers tatters + a marketplace chest) not just a choice between the two tatters! If it's not too much trouble I would like the witches tatters and maybe a Fancy Suit bundle?
@mgcltwo
Oh! No actually I think I misunderstood the prize! I thought it was (Mysterious figures + witches tatters) OR (Sorcerers tatters + a marketplace chest) not just a choice between the two tatters! If it's not too much trouble I would like the witches tatters and maybe a Fancy Suit bundle?
Earth-Crystal-2.png
Earth-Crystal.png
@Martine My bad! I'll try to make it clearer next time. Gotcha :D

@NewtBrainedMin Gotcha!

@KryptikKreature I'll be working on hibden tasks after all the prizes have been given out, so I'll ping you again when it's your turn for hibden! By then your unlocking list will probably have changed :)
@Martine My bad! I'll try to make it clearer next time. Gotcha :D

@NewtBrainedMin Gotcha!

@KryptikKreature I'll be working on hibden tasks after all the prizes have been given out, so I'll ping you again when it's your turn for hibden! By then your unlocking list will probably have changed :)
MreCscM.png
@Stillxill @ReginaPhalange Hello guys!!! Just letting you know that I have not forgotten your prizes and I am working on brewing them up! Thank you so so much for your patience!!! <33333

@Martine @oldred100 @NewtBrainedMin Hello friends!!!! I am finally ready to start working on your hibden slots!! If you could let me know 10 of your current & upcoming coliseum grindable tasks that you have (no eggs please! :') ) I should be able to get them to you in a week or so :D!!!
@Stillxill @ReginaPhalange Hello guys!!! Just letting you know that I have not forgotten your prizes and I am working on brewing them up! Thank you so so much for your patience!!! <33333

@Martine @oldred100 @NewtBrainedMin Hello friends!!!! I am finally ready to start working on your hibden slots!! If you could let me know 10 of your current & upcoming coliseum grindable tasks that you have (no eggs please! :') ) I should be able to get them to you in a week or so :D!!!
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo No worries at all! Take all the time you need :) Thank you so much for working hard on the prizes!
@mgcltwo No worries at all! Take all the time you need :) Thank you so much for working hard on the prizes!
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
As Xill said, no worries at all! Thank you for all your hard work ^^
As Xill said, no worries at all! Thank you for all your hard work ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@mgcltwo I am pretty far along in the hibden slots so I think mine are harder x_x

- Bits 'n Pieces
- Harpy's Ire (I'm pretty sure this one is really low probability so feel free to ignore it?)
- Portal Playthings
- Grisly Leavings

@mgcltwo I am pretty far along in the hibden slots so I think mine are harder x_x

- Bits 'n Pieces
- Harpy's Ire (I'm pretty sure this one is really low probability so feel free to ignore it?)
- Portal Playthings
- Grisly Leavings

tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@mgcltwo

Unfortunately I don't really have many left :(

I need Nature, Plague, Arcane eggs, A whole lot of breed and gene changes.

Forbidden Friends, Spare Parts, Forbidden Seafood, A Change of Seasons, and Boss Battle are coming up if you could give me any of those. Sorry I don't have many more left :(
@mgcltwo

Unfortunately I don't really have many left :(

I need Nature, Plague, Arcane eggs, A whole lot of breed and gene changes.

Forbidden Friends, Spare Parts, Forbidden Seafood, A Change of Seasons, and Boss Battle are coming up if you could give me any of those. Sorry I don't have many more left :(
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14