Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] Comet's Tale OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@flurry that should be it fixed, i think? thanks for catching that, i didnt realise sheets was so picky
@flurry that should be it fixed, i think? thanks for catching that, i didnt realise sheets was so picky
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@Koyako

Sent you a dozen level 7s for gems!
@Koyako

Sent you a dozen level 7s for gems!
TH15wMc.png
@Cocolatia It is fixed! Thanks so much!
@Cocolatia It is fixed! Thanks so much!
theyThem.png
@Koyako Just checking in! I've had PAs sitting for you for a while now. Are you still an available receiver? The sheet says you should be taking dragons.
@Koyako Just checking in! I've had PAs sitting for you for a while now. Are you still an available receiver? The sheet says you should be taking dragons.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream Yes I am! Sorry for the delay. I had a visual bug for awhile that showed I had 62 dragons to accept but I could only see 42. I had to log out and log back in so that took a bit of time. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about anyone.
@PlatinumDream Yes I am! Sorry for the delay. I had a visual bug for awhile that showed I had 62 dragons to accept but I could only see 42. I had to log out and log back in so that took a bit of time. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about anyone.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako Thank you! I'll resend my dragons in a bit. I had a similar visual glitch earlier.
@Koyako Thank you! I'll resend my dragons in a bit. I had a similar visual glitch earlier.
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream That's no problem! I'm just exalting to make more room.
@PlatinumDream That's no problem! I'm just exalting to make more room.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@TsarinaTorment
Hello! I noticed that one gene bonus is missing from the dragons that I sent to you earlier today. On line 100, it shows 2 colour bonus and 3 gene bonus, but it should be 2 colour and 4 gene c:
@TsarinaTorment
Hello! I noticed that one gene bonus is missing from the dragons that I sent to you earlier today. On line 100, it shows 2 colour bonus and 3 gene bonus, but it should be 2 colour and 4 gene c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@cocolatia
Hey, I think you may have accidentally wrote my name as "books" instead of "8ooks" on the spreadsheet!
@cocolatia
Hey, I think you may have accidentally wrote my name as "books" instead of "8ooks" on the spreadsheet!
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
@8ooks fixed! I did think books was a strange username when I typed it lmaoo
Happy starfall
@8ooks fixed! I did think books was a strange username when I typed it lmaoo
Happy starfall
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29