Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Precious Key Raffle
1 2 3 4
Yup, that's all I was asking, thanks!
Yup, that's all I was asking, thanks!
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
@mintea00 Congratulations! I'll be sending you a copy of Precious Key shortly! [skin=40871] Remember you can get a free accent once per month with your key from the chest. (In my just click the one you see in my signature) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543202943105630210/905078587571445790/Screenshot_5.png[/img] Next raffle will be December! Run 1 @Aie @IrmaBoissy @AcretoSorien @Rifter @mintea00 @prefiringfort @Takora @thefrogg @Synthsational @SirLeafheart Run 2 @Chickles13 @Bantymom @Velsim @brightmyth @jianghu @AikoHosokawa @thegracefuldeer @Maki @Verosa @ElecSquirrel10 Run 3 @Tazmir @WindChimes @dartist @Mystyic @Etheryn @Xuanxuan @Doozie @FreyaShadow @VermilionVasili @harmonywish Run 4 @xxnyxy @Meyoline @Toska @errika @Skedge @andersbegabt @Stonecutter @RheoTastic @winterprism @FairyForestKing Run 5 @St0rmbringer @exp @imginate @Zerobotic @Raevus @Kargi @postelectric @Squidhead @ArceusAcelaena @Kekipi
@mintea00
Congratulations! I'll be sending you a copy of Precious Key shortly!

Remember you can get a free accent once per month with your key from the chest. (In my just click the one you see in my signature)

Screenshot_5.png

Next raffle will be December!

Run 1 @Aie @IrmaBoissy @AcretoSorien @Rifter @mintea00 @prefiringfort @Takora @thefrogg @Synthsational @SirLeafheart
Run 2 @Chickles13 @Bantymom @Velsim @brightmyth @jianghu @AikoHosokawa @thegracefuldeer @Maki @Verosa @ElecSquirrel10
Run 3 @Tazmir @WindChimes @dartist @Mystyic @Etheryn @Xuanxuan @Doozie @FreyaShadow @VermilionVasili @harmonywish
Run 4 @xxnyxy @Meyoline @Toska @errika @Skedge @andersbegabt @Stonecutter @RheoTastic @winterprism @FairyForestKing
Run 5 @St0rmbringer @exp @imginate @Zerobotic @Raevus @Kargi @postelectric @Squidhead @ArceusAcelaena @Kekipi
@Mystyic Congrats! Your number won! I'll be sending you a copy of Precious Key shortly. Click the little icon of the chest in my signature if you'd like to claim your monthly free accent outside of precious key. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543202943105630210/916056419751571516/Screenshot_2.png[/img] Next free Raffle will be Jan 1st. New Years day! :D It will be the last raffle. Afterward I'll be auctioning my remaining spare copy. Run 1 @Aie @IrmaBoissy @AcretoSorien @Rifter @mintea00 @prefiringfort @Takora @thefrogg @Synthsational @SirLeafheart Run 2 @Chickles13 @Bantymom @Velsim @brightmyth @jianghu @AikoHosokawa @thegracefuldeer @Maki @Verosa @ElecSquirrel10 Run 3 @Tazmir @WindChimes @dartist @Mystyic @Etheryn @Xuanxuan @Doozie @FreyaShadow @VermilionVasili @harmonywish Run 4 @xxnyxy @Meyoline @Toska @errika @Skedge @andersbegabt @Stonecutter @RheoTastic @winterprism @FairyForestKing Run 5 @St0rmbringer @exp @imginate @Zerobotic @Raevus @Kargi @postelectric @Squidhead @ArceusAcelaena @Kekipi
@Mystyic
Congrats! Your number won!
I'll be sending you a copy of Precious Key shortly. Click the little icon of the chest in my signature if you'd like to claim your monthly free accent outside of precious key.
Screenshot_2.png

Next free Raffle will be Jan 1st. New Years day! :D It will be the last raffle. Afterward I'll be auctioning my remaining spare copy.

Run 1 @Aie @IrmaBoissy @AcretoSorien @Rifter @mintea00 @prefiringfort @Takora @thefrogg @Synthsational @SirLeafheart
Run 2 @Chickles13 @Bantymom @Velsim @brightmyth @jianghu @AikoHosokawa @thegracefuldeer @Maki @Verosa @ElecSquirrel10
Run 3 @Tazmir @WindChimes @dartist @Mystyic @Etheryn @Xuanxuan @Doozie @FreyaShadow @VermilionVasili @harmonywish
Run 4 @xxnyxy @Meyoline @Toska @errika @Skedge @andersbegabt @Stonecutter @RheoTastic @winterprism @FairyForestKing
Run 5 @St0rmbringer @exp @imginate @Zerobotic @Raevus @Kargi @postelectric @Squidhead @ArceusAcelaena @Kekipi
@Monako

Thank you so much:)
@Monako

Thank you so much:)
@Monako

I have no idea if I'm a precious key holder. We must equip the key to be able to select a free skin? I'm not sure if I understand. I'm so sorry for bothering you.
@Monako

I have no idea if I'm a precious key holder. We must equip the key to be able to select a free skin? I'm not sure if I understand. I'm so sorry for bothering you.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom You're correct :D You have to equip the skin to a dragon so I know if you have a key. You aren't bothering me. It's good to ask for clarification.
@Bantymom You're correct :D You have to equip the skin to a dragon so I know if you have a key. You aren't bothering me. It's good to ask for clarification.
@Monako
Can I please be on your pinglist for the next run?
@Monako
Can I please be on your pinglist for the next run?
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@Monako Can I please be on the Pinglist for the Next one? ^^
@Monako Can I please be on the Pinglist for the Next one? ^^
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@AlexRobins @TheAlmightySei Sorry, while the raffle is still going claiming new slots for it is closed currently because there's already 50 users. Dx If you like I can let you know when I'm auctioning off my personal copy tho.
@AlexRobins @TheAlmightySei Sorry, while the raffle is still going claiming new slots for it is closed currently because there's already 50 users. Dx If you like I can let you know when I'm auctioning off my personal copy tho.
@Monako
Yes please :)
@Monako
Yes please :)
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
1 2 3 4