Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Auxentius' Raffle[Winners chosen]
1 2 3 4
@jayfeather88. i apologized ill send it asap
@jayfeather88. i apologized ill send it asap
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
Im sorry for the multiple delays on this raffle. Its not how i intended it but with a family death and then my move to another state. The rest of the winners are here in number of who chooses first to last. Future raffles will be better planned.

1. @Soulykins
2. @Hotpants
3. @Kywren
4. @Fliertrier

Soulykins may choose their prize now

all winners are required to choose a prize. I will ping again when it is you turn.
Im sorry for the multiple delays on this raffle. Its not how i intended it but with a family death and then my move to another state. The rest of the winners are here in number of who chooses first to last. Future raffles will be better planned.

1. @Soulykins
2. @Hotpants
3. @Kywren
4. @Fliertrier

Soulykins may choose their prize now

all winners are required to choose a prize. I will ping again when it is you turn.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@Rivaxorus Oh!! I didn't expect to win - thank you so much for hosting this raffle! <3 I hope everything calms down for you soon, and I'm sorry for your loss ;w; I'd love to snag Auxentius actually - can never have too many arcane level 25s, especially since the mire updated and my older earth mire flyers aren't as good now lmao [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70678936][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/706790/70678936_350.png[/img][/url]
@Rivaxorus
Oh!! I didn't expect to win - thank you so much for hosting this raffle! <3
I hope everything calms down for you soon, and I'm sorry for your loss ;w;

I'd love to snag Auxentius actually - can never have too many arcane level 25s, especially since the mire updated and my older earth mire flyers aren't as good now lmao
70678936_350.png
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@Soulykins np ill send him over with the stones.
@Soulykins np ill send him over with the stones.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@Hotpants

Your turn!
@Hotpants

Your turn!
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@Rivaxorus

Thank you so much, I didn't expect to win anything ^^!!

Please could I get the

Primary Gene: Python

@Rivaxorus

Thank you so much, I didn't expect to win anything ^^!!

Please could I get the

Primary Gene: Python

seGmw74.jpg
@Kywren

your turn
@Kywren

your turn
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@Rivaxorus

Can I get prize 7 please :)

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope your life gets softer soon <3
@Rivaxorus

Can I get prize 7 please :)

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope your life gets softer soon <3
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@kywren

My life is much better now after the move! thank you cor all the kind words sending the prize your way
@kywren

My life is much better now after the move! thank you cor all the kind words sending the prize your way
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
1 2 3 4