Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Monster Mash Raffle
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153
Congrats to the other winners!

1: Spirit Bears
2: Imposter Spirits
3: Devourers
4: Marshland Spirits
5: Winter's Night
6: Flipped
7: Forever Young
8: A Brand New You
9: Skin Spots
10: Hungry Eyes
Congrats to the other winners!

1: Spirit Bears
2: Imposter Spirits
3: Devourers
4: Marshland Spirits
5: Winter's Night
6: Flipped
7: Forever Young
8: A Brand New You
9: Skin Spots
10: Hungry Eyes
ACOZFAh.png
v2PJF9u.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
OpfVNq0.png wh3Tiip.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
0G6ilZO.gif
@TheWanderers

Ooops, sorry, guess my reading comprehension was a little iffy today.
Fixed it for you
@TheWanderers

Ooops, sorry, guess my reading comprehension was a little iffy today.
Fixed it for you
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
Grats everybody! The story was great, satisfying end, and wow what a prize!
Grats everybody! The story was great, satisfying end, and wow what a prize!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Oh wow!! Thank you SO much for holding this. I didn't get to participate nearly as much as I planned (real life - ugh) so I'm really pumped to win! Congrats to all other winners and good luck to everyone who entered for the upcoming rounds!

1- The Lord's Minions
2- Halo's Light
3- Sticker Adopts by Drymm
4- Fairy Lights
5- Devourers
6- The Fifth Haunt
7- The Sixth Haunt
8- Snarling Beast Adopts by Zytorian
Oh wow!! Thank you SO much for holding this. I didn't get to participate nearly as much as I planned (real life - ugh) so I'm really pumped to win! Congrats to all other winners and good luck to everyone who entered for the upcoming rounds!

1- The Lord's Minions
2- Halo's Light
3- Sticker Adopts by Drymm
4- Fairy Lights
5- Devourers
6- The Fifth Haunt
7- The Sixth Haunt
8- Snarling Beast Adopts by Zytorian
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
When I read, “Heckal wraps himself tightly around your leg” I thought to myself, “I would have run to save him first!!!!” I like many of the Puppets (great personalities), but that patchy little Bogsneak is my favorite. He was the best cheerleader, haha.

I will make a note to check in on the Puppets every now and then. I am invested in their fictional lives now! Please add me to any pinglist for future games/stories. Thank you for making this story; it’s been a very fun month! I want to go back and read all the other players' thoughts/notes now that they won’t be spoilers.

Congratulations to the winners!
When I read, “Heckal wraps himself tightly around your leg” I thought to myself, “I would have run to save him first!!!!” I like many of the Puppets (great personalities), but that patchy little Bogsneak is my favorite. He was the best cheerleader, haha.

I will make a note to check in on the Puppets every now and then. I am invested in their fictional lives now! Please add me to any pinglist for future games/stories. Thank you for making this story; it’s been a very fun month! I want to go back and read all the other players' thoughts/notes now that they won’t be spoilers.

Congratulations to the winners!
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
Thank you for putting so much effort into this!
The whole story idea was fun too
Thank you for putting so much effort into this!
The whole story idea was fun too
Thank you

1. Body mutations
2. The third haunt
3. Hungry eyes
4. Forever young
5. Halo's light
6. Imposter spirits
7. Spirit bears
8. Winters night
9. Being of flame
Thank you

1. Body mutations
2. The third haunt
3. Hungry eyes
4. Forever young
5. Halo's light
6. Imposter spirits
7. Spirit bears
8. Winters night
9. Being of flame
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for hosting this, it was a lot of fun! I really liked the stories and I looked forward to doing the puzzles every day.

I'm so glad it was the plague sprite and not Patches! Also, super happy to know we got Heckal out, I was worried about him.

Congrats to the winners! Thank you for hosting this, it was a lot of fun! I really liked the stories and I looked forward to doing the puzzles every day.

I'm so glad it was the plague sprite and not Patches! Also, super happy to know we got Heckal out, I was worried about him.

smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
Thank you so much omg!!!!

1Halo's Light 
2 Forever young
Thank you so much omg!!!!

1Halo's Light 
2 Forever young
Can I also say thank you so much for hosting and I really enjoyed the plot of the puppet mystery! Please let me know if you host any more raffles!
Can I also say thank you so much for hosting and I really enjoyed the plot of the puppet mystery! Please let me know if you host any more raffles!
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153