Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Spring's Baldwin Material area! [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
No problem, thank you! May I ask for 2 Orange Ooze instead?
No problem, thank you! May I ask for 2 Orange Ooze instead?
Sending now!
Sending now!
IjC5EUm.gifZuiuwQJ.gif6sl9IZQ.gif
Hello! Today can I please order 2 red goo and 2 orange sludge please?
Hello! Today can I please order 2 red goo and 2 orange sludge please?
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
xxxxxxx Xx3ZGyj.png
@Belle4098 can I please have 2 yellow goo and 2 yellow sludge ^^
@Belle4098 can I please have 2 yellow goo and 2 yellow sludge ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Doozie Ack sorry for responding so late haven't hopped on in a day. Sending the mats now! (and if you want you can get 4 more since that was technically yesterday)

@JellyRaven Sending your mats as well! Sorry for the long delay!
@Doozie Ack sorry for responding so late haven't hopped on in a day. Sending the mats now! (and if you want you can get 4 more since that was technically yesterday)

@JellyRaven Sending your mats as well! Sorry for the long delay!
Oh, if you have 4 green goo, I've been burning through them with those festival skins :D Thank you!
Oh, if you have 4 green goo, I've been burning through them with those festival skins :D Thank you!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
xxxxxxx Xx3ZGyj.png
Lol I also have been. Sending the goo now!
Lol I also have been. Sending the goo now!
Good morning! Today may I please have 1 green ooze and 3 green goo?
Good morning! Today may I please have 1 green ooze and 3 green goo?
xxxxxxx Xx3ZGyj.png
Hi! May I have 2 red goos and 3 orange oozes please?
Hi! May I have 2 red goos and 3 orange oozes please?
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@Doozie Sending now!(I'm sorry I just keep getting worse at remembering to check Flight rising :/ )

@Vivichopper11 For some reason I never updated my red goos :/ I don't have any at the moment. But you will be the first person to know if I get any! Also I limit everyone to 4 materials per day so I don't run out as fast.(I still do but I don't mind) Sending 3 orange oozes tho!
@Doozie Sending now!(I'm sorry I just keep getting worse at remembering to check Flight rising :/ )

@Vivichopper11 For some reason I never updated my red goos :/ I don't have any at the moment. But you will be the first person to know if I get any! Also I limit everyone to 4 materials per day so I don't run out as fast.(I still do but I don't mind) Sending 3 orange oozes tho!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27