Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS (please don't exalt!)
1 2 3 4 5
@SilverDaisies your spiral was sent in the crossroads, I hope you enjoy him [emoji=gold star size=1]
@SilverDaisies your spiral was sent in the crossroads, I hope you enjoy him
I updated the current roster of adoptees for anyone who's following this thread and interested!
I updated the current roster of adoptees for anyone who's following this thread and interested!
Bump!
Bump!
@leotheloafus
Hi, I'm extremely new and not sure if there is any way I could adopt the absolutely stunning purple crystal fae dragon? I have no idea how most of this works yet and I'm trying to figure it out! :)
@leotheloafus
Hi, I'm extremely new and not sure if there is any way I could adopt the absolutely stunning purple crystal fae dragon? I have no idea how most of this works yet and I'm trying to figure it out! :)
@SeirvaKahl
!! I'd absolutely love to give them to you, no worries in figuring things out, it takes a lil time. :-) I'll send them to you over the crossroads (which is the trading system here); you'll get a notification next to the bell icon in the top right corner, click on it, and then hit "Accept trade" and they'll be yours!
@SeirvaKahl
!! I'd absolutely love to give them to you, no worries in figuring things out, it takes a lil time. :-) I'll send them to you over the crossroads (which is the trading system here); you'll get a notification next to the bell icon in the top right corner, click on it, and then hit "Accept trade" and they'll be yours!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
@leotheloafus

hello hello!!

i’ve seen Chickie around for a while and i really wanna give her a good home :’)

i’m gonna permababy her and redo her eyes if that’s ok! isn’t she so sweet-

Chickie
@leotheloafus

hello hello!!

i’ve seen Chickie around for a while and i really wanna give her a good home :’)

i’m gonna permababy her and redo her eyes if that’s ok! isn’t she so sweet-

Chickie
lijgU9.png
@vixentail

Oh my gosh!!! She looks so cute!! Absolutely feel free to give her that makeover, I'm happy to find her a good home!

She's currently being housed by the Snapper Save run by the lovely mgcltwo, so I'll send them a message so they can send her on over your way!
@vixentail

Oh my gosh!!! She looks so cute!! Absolutely feel free to give her that makeover, I'm happy to find her a good home!

She's currently being housed by the Snapper Save run by the lovely mgcltwo, so I'll send them a message so they can send her on over your way!
1 2 3 4 5