Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free plant food
1 2 3
I've gathered way too many plant food points by trying to Forage that Sand Creeper for the Autumnal Wreath apparel item, who knew trying to comb together 100 of them was an actual [center] [u]unaccomplishment[/u]! [item=autumnal wreath] [/center] Anyway now I have too much plant food and too few dragons that actually eat that stuff so hmu and I'll send you some.
I've gathered way too many plant food points by trying to Forage that Sand Creeper for the Autumnal Wreath apparel item, who knew trying to comb together 100 of them was an actual
unaccomplishment!
Autumnal Wreath

Anyway now I have too much plant food and too few dragons that actually eat that stuff so hmu and I'll send you some.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP

WISH LIST
SEEKING TO COMMISSION
@rhodostefanos could i please have some? thank you so much!
@rhodostefanos could i please have some? thank you so much!
I'd love some! Thanks, this is very kind of you to do!
I'd love some! Thanks, this is very kind of you to do!
@rhodostefanos I would love some if you have any left. Thank you so much for your offer, it is really kind!
@rhodostefanos I would love some if you have any left. Thank you so much for your offer, it is really kind!
Could i get some? Thank you <3
Could i get some? Thank you <3
hi! could i please get some? thank you so much <33
hi! could i please get some? thank you so much <33
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-cr2.pngblush-bonsai-sig.png ONLY YOU CAN WIN
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
ME AWAY FROM SEA!
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-crop.png
mm plant
i'd like some please ^^
mm plant
i'd like some please ^^
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
Hi if you are still getting rid of plants my veils are super greedy so they'll eat anything! Thanks!
Hi if you are still getting rid of plants my veils are super greedy so they'll eat anything! Thanks!
VHCKxfC.png
Hi! Could I have some? Anything would be appreciated!
Hi! Could I have some? Anything would be appreciated!
@rhodostefanos I'll take as much as your willing to give! I'm really low on food atm...
@rhodostefanos I'll take as much as your willing to give! I'm really low on food atm...
I'm Mars
They/it pls
372883ab166e8a532e7ac1a5d2224574df3283ef.jpg
1 2 3