Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mystery Grab Bogs! [Pinglist Open!]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@russetdown @nebulaxie @babyclown @BenNJerry @chaoticgoat @mgcltwo @unclekars @megafauna @ironmermaidens @yegoth @Shirario @Inthedarke @chokechickadee @commoncomitatus @niftie @ketsueki44 @calamglittoes @vaevictus Three Earthy Grab Bog Eggs are available! As well, we have one unclaimed Bog from the last Soft Autumn set! If anyone would like, you can claim this bog for the normal grab bog price! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70774604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/707747/70774604_350.png[/img][/url]
@russetdown
@nebulaxie
@babyclown
@BenNJerry
@chaoticgoat
@mgcltwo
@unclekars
@megafauna
@ironmermaidens
@yegoth
@Shirario
@Inthedarke
@chokechickadee
@commoncomitatus
@niftie
@ketsueki44
@calamglittoes
@vaevictus

Three Earthy Grab Bog Eggs are available!
As well, we have one unclaimed Bog from the last Soft Autumn set! If anyone would like, you can claim this bog for the normal grab bog price!
70774604_350.png
1991A9o.gif
What a gorgeous matchy boy! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] May I claim an egg slot for food points? (Any particular preference on food type?)
What a gorgeous matchy boy!

May I claim an egg slot for food points? (Any particular preference on food type?)
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus Meat would be great, thank you!
@commoncomitatus Meat would be great, thank you!
1991A9o.gif
I’ll take an earthy bog! Once I have more space in my lair, I might take the soft autumn fella!
I’ll take an earthy bog! Once I have more space in my lair, I might take the soft autumn fella!
allycatcher.png image4.png
Can I be added to the Stained Glass pinglist please?
Can I be added to the Stained Glass pinglist please?
They/them pronouns. || FR time +8 (GMT) || View my Wishlist
Arcanites - I now run the Arcane Free Familiar Thread here:
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif
@unclekars
hello, sorry! you're still on cooldown for winning an imposter! you can play again starting 8/1/21! If I've made a mistake in the time please let me know.

@VermilionVasili
of course!
@unclekars
hello, sorry! you're still on cooldown for winning an imposter! you can play again starting 8/1/21! If I've made a mistake in the time please let me know.

@VermilionVasili
of course!
1991A9o.gif
Sorry bout that! I thought that since you pinged me that I could grab a bog. Good luck to the fellas in this batch!
Sorry bout that! I thought that since you pinged me that I could grab a bog. Good luck to the fellas in this batch!
allycatcher.png image4.png
@unclekars my bad, i was just letting everyone know I'd lowered the wait time.
@unclekars my bad, i was just letting everyone know I'd lowered the wait time.
1991A9o.gif
Can I buy a slot for 10kT?
Can I buy a slot for 10kT?
@chaoticgoat of course!
@chaoticgoat of course!
1991A9o.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14