Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Veilspuns!! (3 left!)
1 2 3 4
@slythraven Hello!! I Appreciate the interest, but the only Veils of mine that are up for Adoption/Traveling are the ones directly listed in the second post of this forum!! Their parents are permas, and are not up for grabs X3

Sorry for the Mix-up! However, your Female Veilspun is Beautiful, and I wish you luck in finding her a suitable breeding partner!! /u\
@slythraven Hello!! I Appreciate the interest, but the only Veils of mine that are up for Adoption/Traveling are the ones directly listed in the second post of this forum!! Their parents are permas, and are not up for grabs X3

Sorry for the Mix-up! However, your Female Veilspun is Beautiful, and I wish you luck in finding her a suitable breeding partner!! /u\
oh is that so? its okay! then may i adopt sol? i really love his color combination <3
oh is that so? its okay! then may i adopt sol? i really love his color combination <3
@slythraven Of Course!! I'll set up the Crossroads in a Sec!! XD and Ye!! His colors are Pretty and rather Bold~ XD
@slythraven Of Course!! I'll set up the Crossroads in a Sec!! XD and Ye!! His colors are Pretty and rather Bold~ XD
Alright thank you! XD
Alright thank you! XD
~* Bump! *~
~* Bump! *~
~* Bump! XD *~
~* Bump! XD *~
~* Bump! *~
~* Bump! *~
@taximpolite Of Course!! XD I'll set up the Crossroads right away X3 (Btw, All your dragons are Gorgeous!! /U\)
@taximpolite Of Course!! XD I'll set up the Crossroads right away X3 (Btw, All your dragons are Gorgeous!! /U\)
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68620047][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686201/68620047_350.png[/img][/url] This one... it calls to me ^o^ im starting to hoard more and more Veils and Id love to give this one a spot in my main clan!
68620047_350.png
This one... it calls to me ^o^ im starting to hoard more and more Veils and Id love to give this one a spot in my main clan!
bing chilling

P9aWhak.png
15ovz7K.png
FRT+3 | Pings okay!
☣
WKtl2lb.png
JZ4drDc.png
@Jackeon Lol, I'm glad to hear it!! XD Veils are so pretty, man - Even when I first joined I couldn't help myself. . . There's just so many gorgeous Veils out there XD - I'll set up a Crossroads Right Away! XD
@Jackeon Lol, I'm glad to hear it!! XD Veils are so pretty, man - Even when I first joined I couldn't help myself. . . There's just so many gorgeous Veils out there XD - I'll set up a Crossroads Right Away! XD
1 2 3 4