Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ! 2017 Festival Familiar Raffle !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[center]Hi all, Just need to save up some money and (thankfully) in 2017 I bought two of every festival familiar! So, here's a raffle! [/center] [quote] [center][b]Tier one (automatically unlocked);[/b] [ITEM=Spirit of Light][ITEM=Spirit of Lightning][ITEM=Spirit of Fire][/center][/quote][quote] [b][center][color=green]unlocked[/color][/center][/b] [center][b]Tier two (unlocked at 10 tickets sold); [/b][ITEM=Spirit of Water][ITEM=Spirit of Plague][ITEM=Spirit of the Arcane][/center][/quote] [center][quote][b][center][color=green]unlocked!![/color][/center][/b][b]Tier three (unlocked at 50 tickets sold);[/b] [ITEM=Spirit of Earth][ITEM=Spirit of Wind][ITEM=Spirit of Nature][ITEM=Spirit of Shadow][/quote] [url=https://imgur.com/AytBB0X]click me for proof![/url] [b]END DATE: JULY 1st 7PM EST[/b][/center] [center]How it works: 1. Send me a one-way CR or a DM containing your payment -- The message must contain "Familiar Raffle" and how many tickets you will be purchasing, or I won't be accepting! Refunds will be issued should the raffle be canceled (but that is unlikely to happen, rest assured!) 2. Your name and ticket amount purchased/obtained will be entered into a spreadsheet (which I will be sharing and will be visible to the public!) 3. Winner will be picked using https://www.randomlists.com/name-picker 4. One winner! So, if only 9 tickets are sold, the winner gets tier one, if 49 tickets are sold the winner gets tiers one and two, and if 50+ tickets are sold the winner wins all three tiers! Ticket Specifics; - One ticket is [b]1g[b] or [/b]1000t[/b]. You can buy as many tickets as you want! - For every four tickets you buy, you get one ticket free! So, if you buy four tickets, you get the 5th free, if you buy 12 tickets you get three free tickets (15 total), if you buy 40 tickets you get 10 free (50 total), etc. - You get a free ticket if you BUMP this thread! You can get one free ticket by doing this per day! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me here or through DM's! THis is my first raffle, so no surprise if I've forgotten something! Have fun and good luck y'all! :)[/center]
Hi all, Just need to save up some money and (thankfully) in 2017 I bought two of every festival familiar! So, here's a raffle!
Quote:
Tier one (automatically unlocked);
Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire
Quote:
unlocked

Tier two (unlocked at 10 tickets sold);
Spirit of Water Spirit of Plague Spirit of the Arcane
Quote:
unlocked!!
Tier three (unlocked at 50 tickets sold);
Spirit of Earth Spirit of Wind Spirit of Nature Spirit of Shadow

click me for proof!

END DATE: JULY 1st 7PM EST

How it works:
1. Send me a one-way CR or a DM containing your payment -- The message must contain "Familiar Raffle" and how many tickets you will be purchasing, or I won't be accepting! Refunds will be issued should the raffle be canceled (but that is unlikely to happen, rest assured!)
2. Your name and ticket amount purchased/obtained will be entered into a spreadsheet (which I will be sharing and will be visible to the public!)
3. Winner will be picked using https://www.randomlists.com/name-picker
4. One winner! So, if only 9 tickets are sold, the winner gets tier one, if 49 tickets are sold the winner gets tiers one and two, and if 50+ tickets are sold the winner wins all three tiers!

Ticket Specifics;
- One ticket is 1g or 1000t. You can buy as many tickets as you want!
- For every four tickets you buy, you get one ticket free! So, if you buy four tickets, you get the 5th free, if you buy 12 tickets you get three free tickets (15 total), if you buy 40 tickets you get 10 free (50 total), etc.
- You get a free ticket if you BUMP this thread! You can get one free ticket by doing this per day!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me here or through DM's! THis is my first raffle, so no surprise if I've forgotten something! Have fun and good luck y'all! :)
spreadsheet with ticket log
spreadsheet with ticket log
sending treasure for 5 tickets !!
sending treasure for 5 tickets !!
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
bump!
bump!
b
b
Bump!
Bump!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
bump! <3
bump! <3
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-cr2.pngblush-bonsai-sig.png ONLY YOU CAN WIN
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
ME AWAY FROM SEA!
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-crop.png
boop
boop
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
Everyone who has bumped has been put in for their free ticket, tiers two and three have been unlocked!
Everyone who has bumped has been put in for their free ticket, tiers two and three have been unlocked!
Sending for 10 tickets :D
Sending for 10 tickets :D
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21