Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
Hello! I'm Yutyrannus!

Below i will be posting my dragons available for rehome. These will mostly be adults, and even some hatchlings or pricey dragons once a month, so keep an eye out!

I don't want to see these dragons exalted, but it is out of my control what you choose to do with your dragon. I'd just hate to see them go to waste for a few pennies.
You may claim one dragon a week, I will be keeping track of names and who has already claimed.

Currently Available: 0
Hello! I'm Yutyrannus!

Below i will be posting my dragons available for rehome. These will mostly be adults, and even some hatchlings or pricey dragons once a month, so keep an eye out!

I don't want to see these dragons exalted, but it is out of my control what you choose to do with your dragon. I'd just hate to see them go to waste for a few pennies.
You may claim one dragon a week, I will be keeping track of names and who has already claimed.

Currently Available: 0
banner.png
Bump
Bump
banner.png
Hi! Is Hellsanda still available? I think she would make a great match for my boyo Kapish. May I take him in?
@YutyrannusAlien
Hi! Is Hellsanda still available? I think she would make a great match for my boyo Kapish. May I take him in?
@YutyrannusAlien
@Nayolah yes she is still available! She is on breeding cooldown at the moment, but i can also send a baby your way if you'd like. All you'd need to do is claim one on my breeding forum linked to Tordin(so it can get some light). She's on her way right now.
@Nayolah yes she is still available! She is on breeding cooldown at the moment, but i can also send a baby your way if you'd like. All you'd need to do is claim one on my breeding forum linked to Tordin(so it can get some light). She's on her way right now.
banner.png
Tysm for her! <3
Tysm for her! <3
@Nayolah i wish her a long and happy stay in your lair!
@Nayolah i wish her a long and happy stay in your lair!
banner.png
@YutyrannusAlien Is Connor still up for grabs, I have a friend I think would really like him, esp as he'd fit as a fan dragon design
@YutyrannusAlien Is Connor still up for grabs, I have a friend I think would really like him, esp as he'd fit as a fan dragon design
@goldenphoenix5 he is! I just put him up. Thank god he got taken so soon lol, hes pretty but i dont need him anymore, especially when ive got more hatchlings on the way. Sending him now.
@goldenphoenix5 he is! I just put him up. Thank god he got taken so soon lol, hes pretty but i dont need him anymore, especially when ive got more hatchlings on the way. Sending him now.
banner.png
@YutyrannusAlien Thanks so much!!
@YutyrannusAlien Thanks so much!!
bump
bump
banner.png
1 2