Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free purple starry night snapper
1 2
Free snapper for the grabs! However, before I can trust you, please be honest and inform me what your plans are with the dragon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68115442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681155/68115442_350.png[/img][/url] Sex: male Primary: nightshade | starmap Secondary: violet | bee Tertiary: amethyst | gembond Eyes: common shadow
Free snapper for the grabs! However, before I can trust you, please be honest and inform me what your plans are with the dragon.

68115442_350.png
Sex: male
Primary: nightshade | starmap
Secondary: violet | bee
Tertiary: amethyst | gembond
Eyes: common shadow
@SecrataryBird

may i have the first snapper? i plan to find another female snapper and breed them since i don't have any snappers in my lair yet. i don't exalt my dragons.
@SecrataryBird

may i have the first snapper? i plan to find another female snapper and breed them since i don't have any snappers in my lair yet. i don't exalt my dragons.
121ecbff67b79f30b220500386296f874b02d08e.jpg
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@SecrataryBird May I have that female veilspun please? I think she'd make a pretty awesome forest spirit, that and I'm tryna boost the number of veils I have in my lair to make a veil clan (eventually)

Also it's incredibly unlikely I'll exalt her/sell her on ever, I'm just not into that kind of stuff :)
@SecrataryBird May I have that female veilspun please? I think she'd make a pretty awesome forest spirit, that and I'm tryna boost the number of veils I have in my lair to make a veil clan (eventually)

Also it's incredibly unlikely I'll exalt her/sell her on ever, I'm just not into that kind of stuff :)
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
Two left ^^
Two left ^^
Boop
Boop
@SecrataryBird
Could I maybe get that Veilspun? He's gorgeous! I only really exalt unwanted hatchlings. If I'm buying or requesting a dragon, it's because I want them :) My plan is cherish him.
@SecrataryBird
Could I maybe get that Veilspun? He's gorgeous! I only really exalt unwanted hatchlings. If I'm buying or requesting a dragon, it's because I want them :) My plan is cherish him.
acecatcher.png
@daimondai13 sure ^^
@daimondai13 sure ^^
Thank you! I love him :)
Thank you! I love him :)
acecatcher.png
1 2