Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Emberglow Hearts - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@TheFifthSpirit Ah, I'm glad you like them and their placeholders gave you inspiration! c:
I'll get them over to you at once.

Thank you so much for the kind words. This has been a lot of fun so far and I can't wait to see what people do with these little dragons. Will add your name as well!
@TheFifthSpirit Ah, I'm glad you like them and their placeholders gave you inspiration! c:
I'll get them over to you at once.

Thank you so much for the kind words. This has been a lot of fun so far and I can't wait to see what people do with these little dragons. Will add your name as well!
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@Kadorix

Thank you so much! They are absolutely gorgeous. As an 'old' player who made an account and essentially let it rot for 10 years before coming back a few weeks ago to really play for the first time, the generosity of the players on this game has been awe-inspiring and has really helped me get onto my feet. I truly appreciate each and every one of you giving away free beauties from the kindness of your heart. <3
@Kadorix

Thank you so much! They are absolutely gorgeous. As an 'old' player who made an account and essentially let it rot for 10 years before coming back a few weeks ago to really play for the first time, the generosity of the players on this game has been awe-inspiring and has really helped me get onto my feet. I truly appreciate each and every one of you giving away free beauties from the kindness of your heart. <3
Liquidating account; everything for sale.
@TheFifthSpirit

Ah that's awesome. So glad you came back! I took a break (def not as long as yours!), but missed the site and forgot how warm and welcoming everyone here is. c:
If I can make someone's day a little brighter with these cuties, then I'm doing something right!

Crossroads trade sent! Enjoy your starry sisters!
@TheFifthSpirit

Ah that's awesome. So glad you came back! I took a break (def not as long as yours!), but missed the site and forgot how warm and welcoming everyone here is. c:
If I can make someone's day a little brighter with these cuties, then I'm doing something right!

Crossroads trade sent! Enjoy your starry sisters!
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
General Ping: @TheFifthSpirit

Got a few new tropical cuties from the Palm Leaf pair! c:
Very impressed with them!
General Ping: @TheFifthSpirit

Got a few new tropical cuties from the Palm Leaf pair! c:
Very impressed with them!
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@Kadorix I see that this is a new hatchery!May I be on the pinglist for the caramel brûlée and midsummer night pairs?For the caramel pair,I would like a male coatl,and for the midsummer pair,I would like a female wildclaw.Thank you!
@Kadorix I see that this is a new hatchery!May I be on the pinglist for the caramel brûlée and midsummer night pairs?For the caramel pair,I would like a male coatl,and for the midsummer pair,I would like a female wildclaw.Thank you!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo glad you're interested in those particular pairs!
I won't really be pinging for specific genders/breeds or holding any aside, but I'll gladly ping you next time they're on the the nest! c:
@QuirkyJunimo glad you're interested in those particular pairs!
I won't really be pinging for specific genders/breeds or holding any aside, but I'll gladly ping you next time they're on the the nest! c:
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@Kadorix ah,just I have plans to breed the two.But if there aren’t any of that breed or gender,I’ll still gladly take them!
@Kadorix ah,just I have plans to breed the two.But if there aren’t any of that breed or gender,I’ll still gladly take them!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png