Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout...
1 2 3 4 5
@Runespell
Not Found
@Runespell
Not Found
Wishlist
@Susurrar

I'll have to pass on this one...sorry (I do hope you find another derg that suits you somewhere else)
@Susurrar

I'll have to pass on this one...sorry (I do hope you find another derg that suits you somewhere else)
Button1.png
hello, the only other reason that I would like Grapestar is that i need an Arcane dragon for the coliseum.
hello, the only other reason that I would like Grapestar is that i need an Arcane dragon for the coliseum.
like this lair please https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/557738
@Dracoliver

ah- then i'd have to pass, sry! I hope you will find another dragon for the coli :)
@Dracoliver

ah- then i'd have to pass, sry! I hope you will find another dragon for the coli :)
Button1.png
[quote name="Runespell" date="2021-01-28 09:22:50" ] @Larki44 Ah- I'm sorry, but he's not up for adoption- only first page (sry i wasn't clear) Would there be another derg you'd like? [/quote] Maybe ashfire or grapestar then? @Runespell
Runespell wrote on 2021-01-28 09:22:50:
@Larki44
Ah- I'm sorry, but he's not up for adoption- only first page (sry i wasn't clear)
Would there be another derg you'd like?

Maybe ashfire or grapestar then?
@Runespell
Breeding Projects
@Larki44

what would be your plan for either of them?
@Larki44

Button1.png
[quote name="Runespell" date="2021-01-28 11:38:13" ] @/Larki44 what would be your plan for either of them? [/quote] Probably draw them, or use them for breeding. in the far future maybe add lore?
Runespell wrote on 2021-01-28 11:38:13:
@/Larki44

Probably draw them, or use them for breeding. in the far future maybe add lore?
Breeding Projects
Heyyyyyy May I adopt: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59277435][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592775/59277435_350.png[/img][/url] hmm.. I'll like to make him my ice clan dergo, maybe his brother instead.
Heyyyyyy

May I adopt:
59277435_350.png
hmm.. I'll like to make him my ice clan dergo, maybe his brother instead.
@Runespell I'd make his role as brother, he'd be perfect for the role.
@Runespell I'd make his role as brother, he'd be perfect for the role.
@RuneSpell May I have Snowclaw? I live in an area where we're currently getting blizzard after blizzard, and I'm inspired for some snow-themed dergs! I am currently opening up an adoptable shop and he's too fluffy not to draw! I also currently have a lovely XXX pearl gaoler and I think the two of them would fit perfectly, although I promise he wouldn't just be breeding fodder, all of my dragons are well fed and I am trying to give each of them some more personalization.
@RuneSpell May I have Snowclaw? I live in an area where we're currently getting blizzard after blizzard, and I'm inspired for some snow-themed dergs! I am currently opening up an adoptable shop and he's too fluffy not to draw! I also currently have a lovely XXX pearl gaoler and I think the two of them would fit perfectly, although I promise he wouldn't just be breeding fodder, all of my dragons are well fed and I am trying to give each of them some more personalization.
It's been a while 0.0
Uf8EgNV.png mNH9cjt.png
1 2 3 4 5