Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
@8Spitfire8 @gn0me
Thank you!
@8Spitfire8 @gn0me
Thank you!
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
@ImmaBanannaSplit
HIHI sorry for the wait, I still had to level him! Such lovely art <3 Sending him your way :>
@ImmaBanannaSplit
HIHI sorry for the wait, I still had to level him! Such lovely art <3 Sending him your way :>
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
bump
bump
ddld6dc.png
bump
bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84777855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/847779/84777855_350.png[/img][/url] @Hazardousfish I'd love to adopt Nasim here! She's absolutely beautiful...here's a story of how I imagine meeting her would go! [i]I watched my step as I walked into the deep marsh. The waters here were full of strange, dangerous creatures, and I had only my carving knife on me, to clear any foliage that would get in my way. The swamp was crackling with sounds of the things living within- flies and crickets, overlaid by the bird calls and snapping of twigs, the occasional splash of water following. The sunlight was growing dimmer, and I was thankful I brought a lantern just in case. The ingredients I needed for my potions were particularly rare, even in their native environment here. I wasn't frightened, though. I knew my way around the swamp, I knew which areas to avoid, and where the most dangerous creatures usually lurked. Unfortunately, I had to head for one of those places. The lake in the middle was the deepest water in the whole marsh, often guessed to be as deep as a loch. There was a very good chance that undertide dragons lived there, at least one or two. It was never confirmed...but you could almost feel their presence below the water. I stared at it's surface for a long moment, watching the currents and light move, making shapes and reflections in the water. Insects flew above it, some bouncing off the surface. A frog broke the water. I startled, and fell backwards as water came rushing up in a great swell. There was the head of a dragon, the frog caught squarely in it's mouth. A crumb, for something so big. The eyes of the dragon fixed on me, and my heart pounded against my chest. There was amusement there. This undertide dragon found the presence of me rather....interesting. Of course, we quickly became friends after that. [/i]
84777855_350.png
@Hazardousfish I'd love to adopt Nasim here! She's absolutely beautiful...here's a story of how I imagine meeting her would go!

I watched my step as I walked into the deep marsh. The waters here were full of strange, dangerous creatures, and I had only my carving knife on me, to clear any foliage that would get in my way. The swamp was crackling with sounds of the things living within- flies and crickets, overlaid by the bird calls and snapping of twigs, the occasional splash of water following.
The sunlight was growing dimmer, and I was thankful I brought a lantern just in case. The ingredients I needed for my potions were particularly rare, even in their native environment here.
I wasn't frightened, though. I knew my way around the swamp, I knew which areas to avoid, and where the most dangerous creatures usually lurked.
Unfortunately, I had to head for one of those places.
The lake in the middle was the deepest water in the whole marsh, often guessed to be as deep as a loch. There was a very good chance that undertide dragons lived there, at least one or two. It was never confirmed...but you could almost feel their presence below the water.
I stared at it's surface for a long moment, watching the currents and light move, making shapes and reflections in the water. Insects flew above it, some bouncing off the surface.
A frog broke the water. I startled, and fell backwards as water came rushing up in a great swell. There was the head of a dragon, the frog caught squarely in it's mouth. A crumb, for something so big. The eyes of the dragon fixed on me, and my heart pounded against my chest.
There was amusement there.
This undertide dragon found the presence of me rather....interesting.
Of course, we quickly became friends after that.

tn0RSo5.pngtyEuRXe.png Rune they/them, it/its {{my art shop}} lSkSEUZ.pnggzlHZ53.png

Venue-Narrow2.png
image by posionedpaper
@WarlockPrince
Cool story, I'll send her your way! I hope she makes more friends in your clan
@WarlockPrince
Cool story, I'll send her your way! I hope she makes more friends in your clan
41351187_5PNB1gGszITIuID.png 4lcODb6.pngtyEuRXe.pngJvUa9ma.png
Please call me Hazard, or Fish.
I am 21+ and from California, USA.
cNlQITm.pnga69iToJ.pngss5qKdV.png
bump
bump