Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Leveling! [OPEN]
1 2 3
So these days I've been getting a bit... bored. I've decided to be nice and raise fodder for others. Here's how it works:
1: You'll give me your dragons so I can raise them
2: I'll go bring them to the Coliseum to raise to up to level 5, so if you would like it to be a level less than that, please tell me in the Crossroads
3: After it has reached the specified level, I will return it for you to exalt or whatever you're gonna do with it.

Rules:
1 per day per person, unless you are Wind Flight or a newbie. If you are, you may specify that and you are able to get an extra dragon leveled up.

A bump would also be nice if this post isn't on the front page!
Tips are great too!

That's it! Feel free to start sending the dergs over! (Yes I do take Plague Primals, so you're lucky if you need one leveled)
So these days I've been getting a bit... bored. I've decided to be nice and raise fodder for others. Here's how it works:
1: You'll give me your dragons so I can raise them
2: I'll go bring them to the Coliseum to raise to up to level 5, so if you would like it to be a level less than that, please tell me in the Crossroads
3: After it has reached the specified level, I will return it for you to exalt or whatever you're gonna do with it.

Rules:
1 per day per person, unless you are Wind Flight or a newbie. If you are, you may specify that and you are able to get an extra dragon leveled up.

A bump would also be nice if this post isn't on the front page!
Tips are great too!

That's it! Feel free to start sending the dergs over! (Yes I do take Plague Primals, so you're lucky if you need one leveled)
happy birthday to me...
Bump!
Bump!
DsxQuES.gif 3txKTnA.gif 779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png
1yFvfw7.gif
qivZuBI.gifM7aWgJ9.gif
Sending fodder @4nd1000p
Sending fodder @4nd1000p
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
boop
boop
happy birthday to me...