Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvF Raffle - Done
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80
@xianvar Holy hecc what?! O: I...fully admit was not expecting to win anything, lmao. But!

1. Bone Fiend (haha)
2. Plague Sprite
3. 3 UMAs

Thank you! <3
@xianvar Holy hecc what?! O: I...fully admit was not expecting to win anything, lmao. But!

1. Bone Fiend (haha)
2. Plague Sprite
3. 3 UMAs

Thank you! <3
@xianvar That was a fantastic week! i loved it...

1. Friday Ticket Mini Raffle: Wildclaw
2. Friday Ticket Mini Raffle: Butterfly
3. Friday Ticket Mini Raffle: All those Eggs

Thanks to all event workers
@xianvar That was a fantastic week! i loved it...

1. Friday Ticket Mini Raffle: Wildclaw
2. Friday Ticket Mini Raffle: Butterfly
3. Friday Ticket Mini Raffle: All those Eggs

Thanks to all event workers
edom_badges8.pngF9YaQFD.png g6t2NbO.png Af6fxib.pngnVVysa8.png zpii0Nn.png
[quote name="deztora" date="2020-12-23 15:59:33" ] @rainbowometal Hi! Hope I'm doing this right. (I can't do the "Make a Copy" thing because I guess you have to be logged in to Google to do that.) Two dragons I sent in are listed as level 5 instead of level 10: #62041204 and #62041193. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZLmAlaU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/95Ifjvn.png[/img] These seem to be the only errors. Thanks for everything! [/quote] Hi again! I'm really sorry to bother you, but as far as I can tell, these issues haven't been fixed yet. Maybe I'm not looking at the right sheet? I'm looking at [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fZkSwM-D6L9Jas258maGGccvcPkwPj_tZBPajr65Lpo/]this one[/url]. Is there someone else I should ping?
deztora wrote on 2020-12-23 15:59:33:
@rainbowometal

Hi! Hope I'm doing this right. (I can't do the "Make a Copy" thing because I guess you have to be logged in to Google to do that.) Two dragons I sent in are listed as level 5 instead of level 10: #62041204 and #62041193.

ZLmAlaU.png

95Ifjvn.png

These seem to be the only errors. Thanks for everything!

Hi again! I'm really sorry to bother you, but as far as I can tell, these issues haven't been fixed yet. Maybe I'm not looking at the right sheet? I'm looking at this one. Is there someone else I should ping?
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@FantasyGirlRai @deztora I've gone ahead and fixed both of those issues! The change in ticket counts had no impact on the Daily Prizes, but will be able to be drawn for the Main Raffle.

Apologizes to @deztora that I didn't notice your issues had been left unresolved in my last sweep before finalizing the tickets!
@FantasyGirlRai @deztora I've gone ahead and fixed both of those issues! The change in ticket counts had no impact on the Daily Prizes, but will be able to be drawn for the Main Raffle.

Apologizes to @deztora that I didn't notice your issues had been left unresolved in my last sweep before finalizing the tickets!
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
aw yeah!

@xianvar
1. Thursday Ticket Mini Raffle: Nature Sprite
2. Thursday Ticket Mini Raffle: Glimmer
aw yeah!

@xianvar
1. Thursday Ticket Mini Raffle: Nature Sprite
2. Thursday Ticket Mini Raffle: Glimmer
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
Thanks so much! I normally wouldn't make a fuss but I figure a thousand tickets is a decent enough chunk that maybe I should. ^^;
Thanks so much! I normally wouldn't make a fuss but I figure a thousand tickets is a decent enough chunk that maybe I should. ^^;
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Since both winners for the Thursday Draw have responded, prizes will be sent out shortly!

Eta: @deztora that is true -- though for comparison, the Main Raffle is drawn from almost 10 million tickets belonging to not-quite 600 unique senders :faints: In any case, it should have been caught and I am sorry it was not
Since both winners for the Thursday Draw have responded, prizes will be sent out shortly!

Eta: @deztora that is true -- though for comparison, the Main Raffle is drawn from almost 10 million tickets belonging to not-quite 600 unique senders :faints: In any case, it should have been caught and I am sorry it was not
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar I'd like to be pinged for each round of the raffle, please!
@xianvar I'd like to be pinged for each round of the raffle, please!
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
@xianvar OMG - 1 draw from getting the Fiend?!?!?! That is just.... wow
  1. Bone Fiend (what... you're telling me this is what the first person nominated? Crazy!)
  2. Plague Sprite
  3. 3 UMAs
@xianvar OMG - 1 draw from getting the Fiend?!?!?! That is just.... wow
  1. Bone Fiend (what... you're telling me this is what the first person nominated? Crazy!)
  2. Plague Sprite
  3. 3 UMAs
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Whoa nice, thank you so much!!!

1. Breed change: Wildclaw

@xianvar
Whoa nice, thank you so much!!!

1. Breed change: Wildclaw

@xianvar
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80