Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvF Raffle - Done
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80
@xianvar
Hi, can I please get a ping or PM when the 0t dragon issue gets fixed? Mine were all showing up alright but I've noticed none of @Sadistic (sorry for the ping!)'s 0t adults were shown on the leaderboard. I kind of rely on the leaderboard to decide if I should keep competing with others or not instead of checking the ticket sheet.
@xianvar
Hi, can I please get a ping or PM when the 0t dragon issue gets fixed? Mine were all showing up alright but I've noticed none of @Sadistic (sorry for the ping!)'s 0t adults were shown on the leaderboard. I kind of rely on the leaderboard to decide if I should keep competing with others or not instead of checking the ticket sheet.
@ZhuZhuJun Hey, it should be fixed both for past days and for future days, but since I am not the one coding the sheets, I need to take another look. The issue that affected alanon was fixed before determining the winner of the most adults prize (which I noted when posting the 0t winners).

Next time if you notice a glitch, please let me know asap by pinging me! We cannot fix what we do not know about.

Edit: We have since identified the glitch in the Viewable Sheet and are in the process of fixing it. It should be remedied within the next 10 minutes.
@ZhuZhuJun Hey, it should be fixed both for past days and for future days, but since I am not the one coding the sheets, I need to take another look. The issue that affected alanon was fixed before determining the winner of the most adults prize (which I noted when posting the 0t winners).

Next time if you notice a glitch, please let me know asap by pinging me! We cannot fix what we do not know about.

Edit: We have since identified the glitch in the Viewable Sheet and are in the process of fixing it. It should be remedied within the next 10 minutes.
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@xianvar
I discussed this with alanon in PM and they posted about it, so I didn't mention it at first. And I see, I think it is the case-sensitivity that's causing the issue for sadistic's dragons. The leaderboard looks all good now and thank you for letting me know =D
@xianvar
I discussed this with alanon in PM and they posted about it, so I didn't mention it at first. And I see, I think it is the case-sensitivity that's causing the issue for sadistic's dragons. The leaderboard looks all good now and thank you for letting me know =D
@ZhuZhuJun Awesome, happy to help! The overall leaderboard took a while to fix since I was, as I mentioned, not at home to investigate the issue or really pass on the need for investigation to others :D But yeah, we should have fixed all of the instances where case-sensitivity is an issue now for good *fingers crossed it'll hold*
@ZhuZhuJun Awesome, happy to help! The overall leaderboard took a while to fix since I was, as I mentioned, not at home to investigate the issue or really pass on the need for investigation to others :D But yeah, we should have fixed all of the instances where case-sensitivity is an issue now for good *fingers crossed it'll hold*

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Hi there @xianvar! You guys are doing an amazing job. Now I know it might not mean a lot but I thought I would let you know that my dragon count under 0/1t dragons is incorrect. I sent in multiple dragons for 1t but I only see 3. That makes me a little concerned that my ticket count may be wrong. Just thought I would let you know.
Hi there @xianvar! You guys are doing an amazing job. Now I know it might not mean a lot but I thought I would let you know that my dragon count under 0/1t dragons is incorrect. I sent in multiple dragons for 1t but I only see 3. That makes me a little concerned that my ticket count may be wrong. Just thought I would let you know.
@HolyShipper one color bonus flying in at 1 treasure!
@HolyShipper one color bonus flying in at 1 treasure!
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@Pyracantha

Noted, thank you for supporting Light!
@Pyracantha

Noted, thank you for supporting Light!
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
@Nightsky123 Thank you for reaching out! Can you provide me with a date or a number or any more info so I can go on the hunt?

There will also be a time-window to double check all tickets for both senders and attendants before we start any sort of ticket-based draw, to make sure that all senders have the ticket count they should have. So even if you hadn't reached out to me on your own just now, we would have tried our best to catch it.
@Nightsky123 Thank you for reaching out! Can you provide me with a date or a number or any more info so I can go on the hunt?

There will also be a time-window to double check all tickets for both senders and attendants before we start any sort of ticket-based draw, to make sure that all senders have the ticket count they should have. So even if you hadn't reached out to me on your own just now, we would have tried our best to catch it.

fOHFzrA.png
@HolyShipper Hii, it's me again, sorry ;v; That last peralcatcher was 8th level
@HolyShipper Hii, it's me again, sorry ;v; That last peralcatcher was 8th level
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@Pyracantha

Ah, I must've missed it, fixed it now - thanks for the warning :3
@Pyracantha

Ah, I must've missed it, fixed it now - thanks for the warning :3
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80