Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Collector's Corner
Pretty simple! If there's something you collect, feel free to post it here! Perhaps somebody has extra of the item and they can give it to you instead of sending it to Baldwin.

Rules:
1. Don't post more than twice a week.
2. Try to help somebody out before posting what you collect!

That's all. Have fun!
Pretty simple! If there's something you collect, feel free to post it here! Perhaps somebody has extra of the item and they can give it to you instead of sending it to Baldwin.

Rules:
1. Don't post more than twice a week.
2. Try to help somebody out before posting what you collect!

That's all. Have fun!
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
[center](( [b]c o l l e c t i n g[/b] )) [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin][item=Bonepriest Venom][item=Cerdae Sparkle][item=Unicorn Dust][item=Bottled Bones][item=Enchanted Remains][item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin][item=Mushroom Oil][item=Snail Slime][item=Bottled Embers] [item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Owlcat Journal][item=Long Form Poetry][item=Historical Text][item=Book of Eldritch Horror][item=Lurching Tome] [item=Ferberus Skull][item=Feline Triskull][item=Stone Knife] [/center]
(( c o l l e c t i n g ))

Unstable Serthis Concoction Powerful Serthis Poison Vial of Mysterious Toxin Bonepriest Venom Cerdae Sparkle Unicorn Dust Bottled Bones Enchanted Remains Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Mushroom Oil Snail Slime Bottled Embers

Battered Book of Fables Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Owlcat Journal Long Form Poetry Historical Text Book of Eldritch Horror Lurching Tome

Ferberus Skull Feline Triskull Stone Knife
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
[center][b]Hoard[/b] [item=Leucistic Crow] [item=Crow] [item=Bleeding Heart Crow] [item=Magpie] [item=Squall Seeker] [item=Omen Seeker] [item=Storm Seeker] [item=Death Seeker] [item=Brilliant Psywurm] [item=Sacridite] [item=Impure Sacridite] [item=Depleted Sacridite] [item=Dusky Apples] [item=Bittercrisp Apples] [item=Fluted Bat Spoon] [item=Petal Bat spoon] [item=Black Hainu Collar]
Hoard
Leucistic Crow Crow Bleeding Heart Crow Magpie
Squall Seeker Omen Seeker Storm Seeker Death Seeker
Brilliant Psywurm Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite
Dusky Apples Bittercrisp Apples Fluted Bat Spoon Petal Bat Spoon
Black Hainu Collar
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Shrapnarl May I interest you in 42 Enchanted Remains? [item=enchanted remains] And @myriadofstars May I interest you in a storm seeker? [item=storm seeker]
@Shrapnarl

May I interest you in 42 Enchanted Remains?
Enchanted Remains

And

@myriadofstars

May I interest you in a storm seeker?
Storm Seeker
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
[center][size=5][b][u]Collecting[/u][/size] [size=2] but not well ^^;;[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item= spearmint] [nextcol] [item= blue rose] [nextcol] [item= pale pink rose] [nextcol] [item=umbra parthenium] [nextcol] [item=feverfew] [/columns] [center][size=5][b]-[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol] [item=brilliant length] [nextcol] [item=feline triskull] [nextcol] [item= ferberus skull] [nextcol] [item=woven cloth] [/columns] [center][size=5][b]-[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [item=rusted crown] [nextcol] [item=lost crown] [nextcol] [item=sparksylph husk] [nextcol] [item=multimist mask] [nextcol] [item= fascinator] [nextcol] [item= forgotten crown] [/columns]
Collecting
but not well ^^;;

xxxxxxx Spearmint Blue Rose Pale Pink Rose Umbra Parthenium Feverfew
-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Brilliant Length Feline Triskull Ferberus Skull Woven Cloth
-
Rusted Crown Lost Crown Sparksylph Husk Multimist Mask Fascinator Forgotten Crown
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c:
@ScatteredAshes

Oooh, I'd definitely appreciate that, thank you! I'll see what I can dig up for you of well. and kitty skulls, niceee c:
@ScatteredAshes

Oooh, I'd definitely appreciate that, thank you! I'll see what I can dig up for you of well. and kitty skulls, niceee c:
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
So, um..... I have an update to my list of items I collect..... It is kinda ridiculous..... But they make serotonin go brrrrrrrrrr

I have so many that I am just throwing them on my wishlist now:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2829450/2#post_47194134

Still not done typing them all out currently......
So, um..... I have an update to my list of items I collect..... It is kinda ridiculous..... But they make serotonin go brrrrrrrrrr

I have so many that I am just throwing them on my wishlist now:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2829450/2#post_47194134

Still not done typing them all out currently......
xFR +1

xLumidad supremacy c: