Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWN]Veilspuns Raffle... :3(cheap!)?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Wait
The two of you are sisters????
Lucky. i dont have a sibling
Wait
FR time + 13:30 (GMT+5:30)
[quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:31:02" ] Wait The two of you are sisters???? Lucky. i dont have a sibling [/quote] Yes we are sisters
Killer333 wrote on 2021-01-04 06:31:02:
Wait
Yes we are sisters
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
@Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions?
@Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions?
0012362c-47b8-4711-9061-6ef5ad71282a.gif 7c7a032e-8156-4ec6-ac2d-6d43a918266d.gif My english is not very good/fluent. Please pardon me if i mispelled a word or something.
@UltraZorua
My younger sister, @EllaRose doesn't have a veil yet, so, if you are willing, She'd probably be happy to receive the one I won
@UltraZorua
My younger sister, @EllaRose doesn't have a veil yet, so, if you are willing, She'd probably be happy to receive the one I won
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
@Reascorch sure! Ill list her instead :)
@Reascorch sure! Ill list her instead :)
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[quote name="lycanrocmidnight" date="2021-01-04 06:35:52" ] @Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions? [/quote] All right fine. I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty. @ultrazorua Sorry for my tantrum could you void my tickets and give to the people who won. I'm fine with being blacklisted because i deserve it
lycanrocmidnight wrote on 2021-01-04 06:35:52:
All right fine.
I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty.

@ultrazorua
Sorry for my tantrum could you void my tickets and give to the people who won.
I'm fine with being blacklisted because i deserve it
[quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:39:49" ] [quote name="lycanrocmidnight" date="2021-01-04 06:35:52" ] @Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions? [/quote] All right fine. I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty. @ ultrazorua Sorry for my tantrum could you void my tickets and give to the people who won. I'm fine with being blacklisted because i deserve it [/quote] I accept your sorry. I think i came a little crazy too lol and is fine! If you want i can anyways give you one, i have some and nobody buy them on my hatchery :) ill be more consent about the rules, and if you want when i make another raffle again you can participante :) really i think ill not make another in some time,i hope this doesnt happen again I should gived you a eliminate but i never had one ;-;
Killer333 wrote on 2021-01-04 06:39:49:
All right fine.
I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty.

@ ultrazorua
I accept your sorry. I think i came a little crazy too lol and is fine! If you want i can anyways give you one, i have some and nobody buy them on my hatchery :) ill be more consent about the rules, and if you want when i make another raffle again you can participante :) really i think ill not make another in some time,i hope this doesnt happen again

I should gived you a eliminate but i never had one ;-;
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[quote name="ultrazorua" date="2021-01-04 06:43:26" ] [quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:39:49" ] [quote name="lycanrocmidnight" date="2021-01-04 06:35:52" ] @Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions? [/quote] All right fine. I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty. @ ultrazorua Sorry for my tantrum could you void my tickets and give to the people who won. I'm fine with being blacklisted because i deserve it [/quote] I accept your sorry. I think i came a little crazy too lol and is fine! If you want i can anyways give you one, i have some and nobody buy them on my hatchery :) ill be more consent about the rules, and if you want when i make another raffle again you can participante :) really i think ill not make another in some time,i hope this doesnt happen again I should gived you a eliminate but i never had one ;-; [/quote] Thanks for the offer but i dont deserve it
ultrazorua wrote on 2021-01-04 06:43:26:
All right fine.

@ ultrazorua
I accept your sorry. I think i came a little crazy too lol and is fine! If you want i can anyways give you one, i have some and nobody buy them on my hatchery :) ill be more consent about the rules, and if you want when i make another raffle again you can participante :) really i think ill not make another in some time,i hope this doesnt happen again

Thanks for the offer but i dont deserve it
[quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:45:06" ] [quote name="ultrazorua" date="2021-01-04 06:43:26" ] [quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:39:49" ] [quote name="lycanrocmidnight" date="2021-01-04 06:35:52" ] @Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions? [/quote] All right fine. I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty. @ ultrazorua Sorry for my tantrum could you void my tickets and give to the people who won. I'm fine with being blacklisted because i deserve it [/quote] I accept your sorry. I think i came a little crazy too lol and is fine! If you want i can anyways give you one, i have some and nobody buy them on my hatchery :) ill be more consent about the rules, and if you want when i make another raffle again you can participante :) really i think ill not make another in some time,i hope this doesnt happen again I should gived you a eliminate but i never had one ;-; [/quote] Thanks for the offer but i dont deserve it [/quote] Come on :3 is of bad education decline a gift 7w7
Killer333 wrote on 2021-01-04 06:45:06:
All right fine.

@ ultrazorua

Come on :3 is of bad education decline a gift 7w7
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[quote name="ultrazorua" date="2021-01-04 06:46:03" ] [quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:45:06" ] [quote name="ultrazorua" date="2021-01-04 06:43:26" ] [quote name="Killer333" date="2021-01-04 06:39:49" ] [quote name="lycanrocmidnight" date="2021-01-04 06:35:52" ] @Killer333 It is too obvious to put it in the rules, tell me, who in FR makes a veilspuns raffle and let one person have all the places? I want you to answer me, because I don't understand your logic, would you? Would you make a raffle where there is only one person who has all the positions? [/quote] All right fine. I'm just realising i was acting a lot selfish. Its just that i wanted an elim for my lvl 25 but someone else won the elim and another thing in the same raffle so i was a little salty. @ ultrazorua Sorry for my tantrum could you void my tickets and give to the people who won. I'm fine with being blacklisted because i deserve it [/quote] I accept your sorry. I think i came a little crazy too lol and is fine! If you want i can anyways give you one, i have some and nobody buy them on my hatchery :) ill be more consent about the rules, and if you want when i make another raffle again you can participante :) really i think ill not make another in some time,i hope this doesnt happen again I should gived you a eliminate but i never had one ;-; [/quote] Thanks for the offer but i dont deserve it [/quote] Come on :3 is of bad education decline a gift 7w7 [/quote] Not if its not a deserved gift
ultrazorua wrote on 2021-01-04 06:46:03:
Killer333 wrote on 2021-01-04 06:45:06:
All right fine.

@ ultrazorua

Come on :3 is of bad education decline a gift 7w7
Not if its not a deserved gift
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25