Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Luck of the Coliseum Grab Bags (Closed!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Eeree

If/when you're open, I'd love to get two of the #2 bags in Forgotten Cave!
@Eeree

If/when you're open, I'd love to get two of the #2 bags in Forgotten Cave!
1HKauy9.png
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
acecatcher.png
Are you still open?? I'm interested in bag 3!! (I don't know when its good to send the treasure over, in case you're busy?)
Are you still open?? I'm interested in bag 3!! (I don't know when its good to send the treasure over, in case you're busy?)
"A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, accepting of all that there is and can be."
I'd love a bag #3 please! :3
I'd love a bag #3 please! :3
waterb1.png H9klr6C.png IMG-7708.png
7UXlQKU.gif
M7v69JN.png
[center][center]@UwiBami @Hiii @Cr8 @Blazestorm22 Hello everyone! Your orders are noted, and have been added to the queue. I will ping you once I've started your bag, and you can send your payments whenever you feel comfortable. ^ ^ @Poi @daimondai13 Hello hello! I don't think I'll have a pinglist at the moment, if I'm being honest... as long as the title says I'm open, you can order anytime. [emoji=spiral happy size=1] [s]I definitely should have been more specific with that fact somewhere in the intro, though. ;;;[/s] If you two would like a bag, feel free to post your order here and I will add it to the queue![/center] Thank you for the interest, everyone, and I hope that luck is on your side when it's your turn! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
@UwiBami @Hiii @Cr8 @Blazestorm22

Hello everyone! Your orders are noted, and have been added to the queue. I will ping you once I've started your bag, and you can send your payments whenever you feel comfortable. ^ ^

@Poi @daimondai13

Hello hello! I don't think I'll have a pinglist at the moment, if I'm being honest... as long as the title says I'm open, you can order anytime.
I definitely should have been more specific with that fact somewhere in the intro, though. ;;;
If you two would like a bag, feel free to post your order here and I will add it to the queue!

Thank you for the interest, everyone, and I hope that luck is on your side when it's your turn!
She/Her | FR +3
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@SilverNW
I have finished your bag! It'll be sent out shortly~ ^ ^

@UwiBami
Your bag is up next!
@SilverNW
I have finished your bag! It'll be sent out shortly~ ^ ^

@UwiBami
Your bag is up next!
She/Her | FR +3
[center]@UwiBami Your bag is complete! I will send it over right away~ @Hiii I will be filling your bags next! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1][/center]
@UwiBami
Your bag is complete! I will send it over right away~

@Hiii
I will be filling your bags next!
She/Her | FR +3
[center]@Hiii Your bags have been completed and sent out! :D @Cr8 Time to start your order! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1][/center]
@Hiii
Your bags have been completed and sent out! :D

@Cr8
Time to start your order!
She/Her | FR +3
@Eeree
Can I get one of the Bag #4? ovo
@Eeree
Can I get one of the Bag #4? ovo
qesQFkT.gif
@Poi