Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nothing left
1 2 3 4 5
I'm leaving FR soon, but i would like to empty everything in my hoard. I will be coming back soon.

Things in hoard:

Materials
apparel
other
Familiars

(I barely have anything left)

Please ping me! :)

1st come 1st get ^^

You can find the dragons in males. Last 3
I'm leaving FR soon, but i would like to empty everything in my hoard. I will be coming back soon.

Things in hoard:

Materials
apparel
other
Familiars

(I barely have anything left)

Please ping me! :)

1st come 1st get ^^

You can find the dragons in males. Last 3
Wishlist
570.png
@TwilightStar123 I'd love to take any battle stones, vistas, Baldwin mats, or apparel that you might have left. Have a good rest of your life of of fr.
@TwilightStar123 I'd love to take any battle stones, vistas, Baldwin mats, or apparel that you might have left. Have a good rest of your life of of fr.
@Moonflower247

Sending!!
@Moonflower247

Sending!!
Wishlist
570.png
@Twlightstar123 I would appreciate anything at all! :p More expensive fams are nice (River Muck, etc. just from what I can see in your bestiary), Berserkers, Ambushes, Eliminates, eggs, genes, of course, but whatever you can spare would be great! Thank you so much.
@Twlightstar123 I would appreciate anything at all! :p More expensive fams are nice (River Muck, etc. just from what I can see in your bestiary), Berserkers, Ambushes, Eliminates, eggs, genes, of course, but whatever you can spare would be great! Thank you so much.
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
@Twilightstar123

I can take anything that you can spare off your hands! Mostly I'm interested in familiars that I don't have yet, like the Garden Larail and the Spellbound Tome.
@Twilightstar123

I can take anything that you can spare off your hands! Mostly I'm interested in familiars that I don't have yet, like the Garden Larail and the Spellbound Tome.
@TwilightStar123 I would love to take anything you don't want. I am returning after an absence. :) Very not picky! Thank you for being kind.
@TwilightStar123 I would love to take anything you don't want. I am returning after an absence. :) Very not picky! Thank you for being kind.
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@Twilightstar123 I would love anything you would be willing to share. Thankyou for doing this before you go. Surprise me :)
@Twilightstar123 I would love anything you would be willing to share. Thankyou for doing this before you go. Surprise me :)
ovaJ1TV.png
@Twilightstar123 If there is anything left a few things would be lovely! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
@Twilightstar123

If there is anything left a few things would be lovely!
Dragon Dream Hatchery- Uniques & Sales:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2897115/1#post_44296570
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@Twilightstar123 I'd take some apparel, familiars ( :
@Twilightstar123 I'd take some apparel, familiars ( :
pr7Tort.png
I'd love anything! Thank you for doing this!
I'd love anything! Thank you for doing this!
1HKauy9.png
1 2 3 4 5