Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Training, lure, Baldwin, and dragons!
1 2
@acrylicdog13

Training - The first one I want is currently at level 19, and I'd like him to be at 25. I believe that's 75kt? If not, let me know. It looks like also you have someone else who wants training, so whenever you have an empty spot I can send you another one.

Lure - will do!

Melting - also, will do!
@acrylicdog13

Training - The first one I want is currently at level 19, and I'd like him to be at 25. I believe that's 75kt? If not, let me know. It looks like also you have someone else who wants training, so whenever you have an empty spot I can send you another one.

Lure - will do!

Melting - also, will do!
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@Kittycentral

Sure! I'll get to work! that'll be 40 kt! please send half of the payment along with the dragon through cr, and the other half when I return the dragon!

singular level refers to if a dragon is, let's say level 23, and you need them to 25, it would be 30 kt!
@Kittycentral

Sure! I'll get to work! that'll be 40 kt! please send half of the payment along with the dragon through cr, and the other half when I return the dragon!

singular level refers to if a dragon is, let's say level 23, and you need them to 25, it would be 30 kt!
@YviJoy

you asked first, I will message the other player if they could please wait. ima go update a few things because I realize i am missing stuff. (ex: wait ping list!)
@YviJoy

you asked first, I will message the other player if they could please wait. ima go update a few things because I realize i am missing stuff. (ex: wait ping list!)
@YviJoy

you sent a stack of materials, did you mean to send "other"? no worries, i have stacks of 'other' items i can use if that was the case
@YviJoy

you sent a stack of materials, did you mean to send "other"? no worries, i have stacks of 'other' items i can use if that was the case
@acrylicdog13 sorry for the confusion - I changed my mind. I wanted the one that made ooze - and I forgot that was "materials".
@acrylicdog13 sorry for the confusion - I changed my mind. I wanted the one that made ooze - and I forgot that was "materials".
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@YviJoy

alright! I will get to melting right away!
@YviJoy

alright! I will get to melting right away!
1 2